Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: I'm On Vacation, *****ES!!!!

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,766
    Post Thanks / Like

    Arrow I'm On Vacation, *****ES!!!!

    First one in over a freakin' year.
    Dooshes at work didn't make this last week any easier either.


    Since I won't be here, please text me your Hampur Updates to 565439.

















































  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,475
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have fun you smelly bastard.

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Have fun you smelly bastard.
    I don't smell, just my farts do.
    Smelly people keep them inside, which eventually seeps through their pores, rendering them smelly.

    SCIENCE!

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    Add me to the vacation list, too. On a boring work call now and the second it's over, I'm done.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy Fishman. Post some pics.

  6. #6
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Add me to the vacation list, too. On a boring work call now and the second it's over, I'm done.
    I love that feeling. Doesn't matter how important it is....its like you're dead man walking. Just going through the motions - Sure I'm technically in the office, but I've been on vacation for 2 days in my head already.

  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Enjoy Fishman. Post some pics.
    If I do, I will hope to do the Hampur proud and post some wimmens.
    Still need to make up for my training class fiasco from a couple years back

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,155
    Post Thanks / Like
    mine doesn't start until next Friday

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I love that feeling. Doesn't matter how important it is....its like you're dead man walking. Just going through the motions - Sure I'm technically in the office, but I've been on vacation for 2 days in my head already.
    Totally. While I DID have a really busy week, I checked out mentally last week. Got my sister's wedding tomorrow and then Monday, me and the wife are leaving the kids with my in-laws and heading to Key West for a week.

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know when I'm going to take mine but my summer has been really unproductive -_-

    are you traveling ?

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy buddy. No vacation for me this year. All my money went into this God damn kitchen reno.

  12. #12
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    7,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm kind of on vacation...actually, it's my third day on the new job. I negotiated the ability to work remotely on Mondays and Fridays. Checking emails counts as work, even if its from the track at Saratoga.







    B-----es.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    I don't know when I'm going to take mine but my summer has been really unproductive -_-

    are you traveling ?
    let us know when it gets reproductive

    btw - I must commend you on your sig pic: that character is the funniest in SNL history.

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,673
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    First one in over a freakin' year.
    Dooshes at work didn't make this last week any easier either.


    Since I won't be here, please text me your Hampur Updates to 565439.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Add me to the vacation list, too. On a boring work call now and the second it's over, I'm done.

    Big deal, I'm retired.

  15. #15
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    887
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    let us know when it gets reproductive

    btw - I must commend you on your sig pic: that character is the funniest in SNL history.
    I remember when I saw that skit I laughed so hard I started tearing
    she's so creepy lol

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have a great vaca Fish. Hope you get laid.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    I remember when I saw that skit I laughed so hard I started tearing
    she's so creepy lol
    Dooneese Majarelli. When she gropes the male singer or tries to grab the bubbles, I'm crying.

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    You f*ckn' better well be postin funny pics on the road......

  19. #19
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Totally. While I DID have a really busy week, I checked out mentally last week. Got my sister's wedding tomorrow and then Monday, me and the wife are leaving the kids with my in-laws and heading to Key West for a week.
    Key West....damn you.
    I would say your vacation will end up better than mine, but I'll have my daughters with me. When it comes down to Dad's knowledge of the beach and the ocean, my kids think I'm a ****ing marine biologist.

  20. #20
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Big deal, I'm retired.
    See if you can decode my text message # in my first post

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us