Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Secret Scrotum

All Pro

The Secret Scrotum

So my wife and I just found out we're having a girl, our first child. So excited but dreading having to keep filthy perverts like me away from her. Never too early to start sizing up shotguns, right?

So after we were told the baby is a girl, my wife, bless her heart, said "you're sure, right? There's no secret scrotum"? I think she's heard me make too many Thai lady-boy jokes.

Pure LOL awesomeness.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    So my wife and I just found out we're having a girl, our first child. So excited but dreading having to keep filthy perverts like me away from her. Never too early to start sizing up shotguns, right?

So after we were told the baby is a girl, my wife, bless her heart, said "you're sure, right? There's no secret scrotum"? I think she's heard me make too many Thai lady-boy jokes.

Pure LOL awesomeness.
    Good for you.... I have 2 daughters, NO sons. No regrets.

BTW....there are still good guys out there. My eldest was married last year. He is a good guy.

Enjoy it!

Jets Insider VIP
    Congrats, BaC!!!

Congrats

Jets Insider VIP
    Congrats. Girls are easy...but watch out once the start talking. My daughpne is 2 1/2 and is the sassiest little urchin. Hysterical, but so defiant.

Jets Insider VIP
    Congrats!! For this honor they should unban Jets Things....

All Pro
    Thank you gentlemen, very much looking forward to being a dad.

Thank you gentlemen, very much looking forward to being a dad.
    You'll enjoy having a daughter. So special. I love my boys of course but there is something unique about a father-daughter bond that makes my daughter one of a kind..

And yes.... get the shotgun and practice because they start off like this....

but before you know it, they become this...

and you find yourself aiming the shotgun at asssorted creatures like this...

Last edited by Dcat; 08-03-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    You'll enjoy having a daughter. So special. I love my boys of course but there is something unique about a father-daughter bond that makes my daughter one of a kind..

LOL. Post of the month.

Send towards southside's way, she'll be fine.

Jets Insider VIP

With that hat and the sneakers, a shotgun is too quick. I'm thinking framing hammer.

Jets Insider VIP

jeebus

I mean, you guys did a nice job combining chromosomes.

Jets Insider VIP
    Congratulations bac!!!

I could not be happier for you, BAC. Felicitations. Wishing your wife and unborn daughter health throughout the pregnancy. Load up on the sleep whilst you can.

All Pro

What a lovely young lady D-cat, you and Mrs Dcat have had so much practice chasing goofballs away, I may come to you for trade secrets in 15 years or so!

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Congratulations bac!!!

Thanks man, very much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I could not be happier for you, BAC. Felicitations. Wishing your wife and unborn daughter health throughout the pregnancy. Load up on the sleep whilst you can.
    What the hell?
    Thank you for the well wishes BG. All I want is for my two ladies to be healthy and happy. I am pretty sure though that I'm being rewarded with a girl thanks to almost 30 years of being a depraved pervert.

What the hell?
    Thank you for the well wishes BG. All I want is for my two ladies to be healthy and happy. I am pretty sure though that I'm being rewarded with a girl thanks to almost 30 years of being a depraved pervert.
    Just to pay you back (cosmically) for your ceaseless licentiousness, you know the gods will send a legion of virile, unkempt, and sexually adventurous, suitors to your daughter round about her 16th birthday.

All that's important is a healthy baby and healthy Mom. Once agin, congratulations to you and your wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    All that's important is a healthy baby and healthy Mom. Once agin, congratulations to you and your wife.
    amen.

congrats, brady

All League
    Well the "secret scrotum" thing wasn't actually particularly funny, but who cares? Congrats on bringing new life into the world. I expect your post count to go down overall but spike every now and then ("My 4 month old makes better dump off decisions than Tebow!!!!!!").Girls, boys, they're each wonderful in their own way. Couldn't, wouldn't choose one over the other.
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 08-04-2012 at 12:46 AM.

Congratulations!