Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 105

Thread: Baldinger thinks Sparano offense a joke!

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    When did you become an *******?
    Oh stop.......bored, waiting for CMART to be inducted.

    PEACE brother Jordy.

  2. #62
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,695
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Oh stop.......bored, waiting for CMART to be inducted.

    PEACE brother Jordy.
    Mm hmm. Okay. You've been taking pot shots for a while. And then there's the sig.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Mm hmm. Okay. You've been taking pot shots for a while. And then there's the sig.
    The sig was really in your defense to show what a knucklehead RAY can be...it's time that sig went anyway. I'll remove it later when I'm on a real PC, not an IPAD.

  4. #64
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Yes you did.

    You said "his teams" start out slowly and that we'd be lucky to start out 4-4.

    This isn't "his team."

    And a "team" is made up of 3 units.
    Don't mangle my words.

    His teams showed a pattern, the records speak for themselves.

    That's all I presented.

    I didn't say "we'd be lucky" or any such words, just gave an example using 4-4. So you're WRONG.

    There's offense and defense.

    Then there's ST which utilize a "special" mix of players from those two halves.

    Cut the crap.

  5. #65
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    When did you become an *******?
    When will you NOT become a *******?

  6. #66
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,695
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Don't mangle my words.

    His teams showed a pattern, the records speak for themselves.

    That's all I presented.

    I didn't say "we'd be lucky" or any such words, just gave an example using 4-4. So you're WRONG.

    There's offense and defense.

    Then there's ST which utilize a "special" mix of players from those two halves.

    Cut the crap.
    Like I said, you said "his teams."

    This isn't "his team."

    So stop comparing his job as a HC to his job as an OC as if there's a correlation.

    What about his success as a rushing game coordinator coupled with his play-calling with Dallas when Dallas had the 5th ranked offense in the NFL?

  7. #67
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,695
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    When will you NOT become a *******?
    When a word begins with a vowel sound, the preceding article should be "an" and not "a."

  8. #68
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Like I said, you said "his teams."

    This isn't "his team."
    So what? Those stats belonged to "his" teams.

    The Jets offense is now "his" offense.

    So stop comparing his job as a HC to his job as an OC as if there's a correlation.
    I'll compare whatever the FK I want.

    His role as a teacher and leader is still similar in many ways.

    What about his success as a rushing game coordinator coupled with his play-calling with Dallas when Dallas had the 5th ranked offense in the NFL?
    I didn't include '06 because it was a short stint for Sparano that was given to Jason Garrett the following year, as Sparano wasn't promoted to OC.

    Hint.

    But for you I'll include it anyway:

    Dallas started 0-1 and 3-3, finishing 10-6 in '06

    There you have it - the SAME pattern LOL.

    Like I said, Week One will be a huge test.

    It'll set the tone and we'll know if we have the same ol' Tony Sparano or not.

  9. #69
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    When a word begins with a vowel sound, the preceding article should be "an" and not "a."
    How do you know if I didn't change the *******?

  10. #70
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,695
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    How do you know if I didn't change the *******?
    Because you quoted and referenced the same word.

    I know you think you're smarter than anyone here. It's simply not true.

  11. #71
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,695
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    So what? Those stats belonged to "his" teams.

    The Jets offense is now "his" offense.



    I'll compare whatever the FK I want.

    His role as a teacher and leader is still similar in many ways.



    I didn't include '06 because it was a short stint for Sparano that was given to Jason Garrett the following year, as Sparano wasn't promoted to OC.

    Hint.

    But for you I'll include it anyway:

    Dallas started 0-1 and 3-3, finishing 10-6 in '06

    There you have it - the SAME pattern LOL.

    Like I said, Week One will be a huge test.

    It'll set the tone and we'll know if we have the same ol' Tony Sparano or not.
    I have my doubts about Sparano but I'm glad he's not our HC.

    That's a completely different gig.

    Ask Todd Haley.
    Last edited by Jordy; 08-04-2012 at 08:33 PM.

  12. #72
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Because you quoted and referenced the same word.

    I know you think you're smarter than anyone here. It's simply not true.
    That doesn't mean I didn't change "*******" to "bumhole" to keep higher standards.

    And it's you who thinks you're so slick but I can see right through you.

  13. #73
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,695
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    That doesn't mean I didn't change "*******" to "bumhole" to keep higher standards.
    Your quote proves otherwise.

    You're such a *****, you can't even admit that you made a mistake and used "a" instead of "an" and was grammatically incorrect.

  14. #74
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I have my doubts about Sparano but I'm glad he's not our HC.

    That's a completely different gig.

    Ask Todd Haley.
    I was numb when we hired Sparano.

    I wanted Callahan gone more than Schotty, but then Brian wasn't taking action for anything.

    I wanted Callahan gone immediately after Week One last season.

  15. #75
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Your quote proves otherwise.

    You're such a *****, you can't even admit that you made a mistake and used "a" instead of "an" and was grammatically incorrect.
    WTF are you bickering about?

    My quote definitely doesn't prove your argument.

    Did you say you're over 50 or just over fifth grade?

    Sorry, I refuse to ruin my Saturday bickering with a bleeding faghole.


    Now back to the joyous XXX Summer Olympics ...

    Lots of clam nets and banana hammocks*!!!















    *for Jordy

  16. #76
    I'll admit I said that too when he was in Miami. Facts are he did very well with a lot less talent then we have. How much you want to bet he walk into the Jets locker room and the 1st thing he said to the group was. "So who wants to learn a gimmick O?" I can't knock a guy for saying the same thing we did just 2 years ago.

  17. #77
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,695
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    WTF are you bickering about?

    My quote definitely doesn't prove your argument.

    Did you say you're over 50 or just over fifth grade?

    Sorry, I refuse to ruin my Saturday bickering with a bleeding faghole.


    Now back to the joyous XXX Summer Olympics ...

    Lots of clam nets and banana hammocks*!!!















    *for Jordy
    You lose.

  18. #78
    I recall that Sparano was highly regarded for his efforts as the de facto Dallas offensive coordinator after Payton's departure. It was apparently sufficient enough for Parcells to bring him to Miami after he became their President for Football Operations.

  19. #79
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oswego County, Upstate NY, USA with my wife and family.
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumrunner View Post
    There is an old saying I learned in the military (USAF) "An army of sheep led by a lion will defeat an army of lions led by a sheep". Sparano is a lion. I thought the Dolphins were going in the tank last year and they did the opposite and I have respect for Sparano for that. Don't under estimate how that virtue carries down to play on the field. I feel I am in the minority here, but I think with the proper preparation, game planning, and attitude there IS enough talent on this offense to at least be above average. That would be all we need with the way the defense is shaping up.
    This.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
    When Penny went from us to Miami he significantly cut down on his turnovers. Hopefully the same happens for Sanchez under Sparano.
    ...and this.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisChrusher#40 View Post
    This.



    ...and this.

    ...and this

    Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    I recall that Sparano was highly regarded for his efforts as the de facto Dallas offensive coordinator after Payton's departure. It was apparently sufficient enough for Parcells to bring him to Miami after he became their President for Football Operations.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us