Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 105 of 105

Thread: Baldinger thinks Sparano offense a joke!

  1. #101
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,639
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Thank you.

    Now learn how to read and sort the facts ... if you can.

    I never suggested that the Jets are Sparano's team quite like the Dolphins were.

    His role is similar to an extent but obviously a lesser one. Though it's still a role of leadership, teaching, and preparation.

    Like I clarified earlier but didn't penetrate your bozone layer.

    And of course it's YOU that thinks you're so smart, but can't read and follow simple logic. Go figure.

    I noticed a pattern to Sparano's body of work and posted it for observational purposes.

    I'm sure everybody else got it but you.

    Also, I like the way you project and accuse others of the very same things you do - like calling names which YOU started and never stopped.

    Hypocrisy Queen Jordeen

    You lose ... again.
    You clarified? LOL.


    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Dolphins started 0-7 in '11, 4-9 under Sparano when he got the boot.

    They started 0-2 and 2-4, finishing 11-5 in '08.

    Started 0-3 and 2-4, finishing 7-9 in '09.

    Started 2-0 and 3-3, finishing 7-9 in '10.

    His teams start out slow - from sucky to average - so Week One against Buffalo will be huge for us, followed by four tough games.

    Actually, 7 of our first 8 will be challenging.

    If we ride the storm to 4-4, our chances in the second half look pretty good.

    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    1. He's the same Tony Sparano

    2. It's all we have to go by since he's never been a full-fledged OC

    3. He's still coaching half the team

    4. I didn't draw any conclusions
    LOL. THIS was your "clarification?"

    Like I said, you're good at the name-calling. You suck at back-peddling.

    This team under Rex Ryan has never been predicated on its offense.

    Miami did not have the defense that the Jets have/have had. For one, the Miami offense didn't get the field position that the Jets offense gets/will get as a result of its defense. So to compare the Dolphins offense and team under Sparano as HC to the Jets with Sparano as OC and try to parallel them in some way is complete speculation.

    I'm not saying that Sparano is a great OC because I have no idea until I see his body of work. But I'm also not going to look at his work/record starting off each season as Miami's HC and use that as a barometer to guage the start to our season.

    Because that IS what you implied.

    The Jets offense is not going to carry this team and determine its success. This is Rex Ryan's team and its defense is the key to the beginning, middle and end of the season. If the offense sputters, it won't be because of Tony Sparano. It will be because of its personnel. This offense still has big question marks at WR, RB and OL depth. Not to mention, which Mark Sanchez will show up.

    I don't expect you to admit that your analysis is moronic. You made a ridiculous comparison. I do expect more cute names though.
    Last edited by Jordy; 08-06-2012 at 10:16 AM.

  2. #102
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,977
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    STFU and GFY cricket

    and take your own advice






    _
    See what I mean? You're gonna have a stroke if you keep this up...Bozone layer...cracks me up

  3. #103
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    You clarified? LOL.

    LOL. THIS was your "clarification?"
    Right. Try this toolbag:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    So stop comparing his job as a HC to his job as an OC as if there's a correlation.

    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    His role as a teacher and leader is still similar in many ways.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Like I said, you're good at the name-calling. You suck at back-peddling.
    LOL. What is "back-peddling?"

    All the sucky back-pedaling so far was done by YOU.

    I don't expect you to admit that your analysis is moronic. You made a ridiculous comparison. I do expect more cute names though.
    I don't expect you to admit you can't read and that you're irrational; a liar and a hypocrite.

  4. #104
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,639
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Right. Try this toolbag:






    LOL. What is "back-peddling?"

    All the sucky back-pedaling so far was done by YOU.



    I don't expect you to admit you can't read and that you're irrational; a liar and a hypocrite.
    Instead of juvenile name-calling, which only shows your lack of intelligence, how about backing up what you said with some facts or examples of other coaching situations that correlate?

    Sparano is a teacher, a leader and controls half the team? That's your premise right?

    So, therefore, we should look for similar record indicators early in the season for the Jets TEAM with Tony Sparano as our OC to what he had in Miami as their HC? Right?

    So I guess the Steelers should similarly be looking at Todd Haley's mediocre to bad passing game and overall offense in KC as their HC for 3 years as an indication of what might transpire this season with him as their OC? After all, he's a leader, a teacher and controls half the team.

    If Sparano was brought in as HC, I might agree with you.

    If the Jets D wasn't significantly better than Miami's, I might agree with you.

    Other than that, I can see your point.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    Not true at all. Personally, I think Sparano found production in places of adversity where a lot of coaches might not have.

    Bills signing TO? That was something to mock.
    The man has no track record,he did not call plays in Dallas,and in Miami,their offense after the Pennington flat out sucked,until Sparano admitted he needed to keep his nose out of it,this was 2011 and the phins were 0-6,they went on a run after that and the owner actually fired Sparano during a winning streak,why,he was clueless on offense.
    The 3rd and 20 draw play called in the scrim. the other night is one of his favorites. Get used to this .
    Last edited by auctionking; 08-06-2012 at 10:14 PM. Reason: add more

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us