Thread: G vs. W-The Important 7 Points...

Undrafted Free Agent

G vs. W-The Important 7 Points...

1. Caleb Schladerff- Mangold in London lets see if the camp hype is backed up tonight, he will certainly be with the 1's...

2. Kenrick Ellis- Got his red-shirt year an has looked good at the couple of practices I have attended, is he the plugger that can spell Sione like we hope?

3. Bilal Powell- Much like Caleb is the camp hype going to show in a game-like situation, Powell has a big opp. this pre-season an will get touches tonight...

4. Maybin/Sapp- Together can they get us the pass rush we have been dieng for, and will they hold up when run right at tonight...

5. RIGHT TACKLE- Hunter, we all know that one, but Austin Howard is the man I hope looks good tonight and plays up to his huge size and potential...

6. SAFETY's- Landry's been held out FOR tonight, Bell has been a leader back there, Allen and Bush in a game situatiin with bullets flying...

7. ROOKIES- Enough said, the rest of them in terms of Coples, Hill,
    Davis, etc...
    Last edited by MiseryLovesCompany99; 08-04-2012 at 02:53 PM.

snore

this team is so severly lacking in talent it is not even funny. I mean look at the names you are hanging on, Caleb Badabing, Austin Howard, Bilal Powell.

God help us.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... anyone up there please let us know your thoughts on those ...

... for me, particularly how howard did at RT ...

thx,

l_j_r

Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    snore

this team is so severly lacking in talent it is not even funny. I mean look at the names you are hanging on, Caleb Badabing, Austin Howard, Bilal Powell.

God help us.
    Shut up troll, he wasn't listing te Jets beat players, just bringing up something's to watch for.

Im very interested to see how caleb held up with mangold out as well?

What about antonio allen and demario? I know Demario had a sack of sanchez.

Seems like Bilal is showing exactly what we need....all around consistent play running, blocking and catching. He was clearly explosive enough in college to average 6.1 YPC his senior year so while he isn't chris johnson, I could definitely see him being an excellent complement to greene this year.

All Pro
    snore

God help us.
    Who is us?

All Pro
    snore

God help us.
    Precisely what I was talking about in another thread. Ignore the purpose of the thread, make an attempt at a lame chuckle over a name, then dismiss the team as worthless. Yeah, that's a fan talking.