Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: he Official Green-White scrimmage thread

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pavilion View Post
    kudos to you for the honesty

But wow man

Maybe you think Tebow can be a good NFL QB because youve never taken the time to appreciate a real NFL QB.

Great leader and team mate, best college player ever, best option QB ever, but very well could be the worst passer in the history of the sport and i wish i was reaching with that statement. His game simply doesnt translate well to the NFL
    Are you serious?

He had to fess up, we all know and have seen posts of his on the Broncos board. He left "his" Broncos when Tebow was traded and signed up here immediately after the trade.

And you don't know why he thinks Tebow can and will be a GREAT NFL QB?

Because he's a Christian who professes his love to God at every turn.

NO other reason.

If Tebow renounced Christianity and became a Jew these zealots would turn their backs and run away.

And thats SAD

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Are you serious?

He had to fess up, we all know and have seen posts of his on the Broncos board. He left "his" Broncos when Tebow was traded and signed up here immediately after the trade.

And you don't know why he thinks Tebow can and will be a GREAT NFL QB?

Because he's a Christian who professes his love to God at every turn.

NO other reason.

If Tebow renounced Christianity and became a Jew these zealots would turn their backs and run away.

And thats SAD

What's sad is your propensity to spout a whole bunch of **** when you have no idea WTF you are talking about.

I'm not a Christian, genius. At most, I'm a Deist, and I even question that description as my Creator might be the Flying Spaghetti monster or some extra-dimensional kid named Fred, who has been playing with his chemistry set.

Now, do you want to open your mouth and say anything else to make yourself look like a complete and total dumbass ? Or was that last post of your's enough for one day ?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    The queen of jumping in has spoken.

Go stalk someone else you strange little man.
    Oh the Fey. I never once replied to you here until YOU called me out with this, Stalker:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post

WRONG toolbox.

Read the thread again.

Page 7. Daballhawk got all butthurt because John Clayton tweeted, "Tebow is throwing worse than he did last year."

That triggered his Sanchez-hate /Tebow ball-washing campaign.

You were only off by 8 pages.
    You can't get anything straight can you, dipsh!t?

Not only is your argument completely FALSE, but notice who started the name-calling as ALWAYS.

You are so late for band practice it's incomprehensible.

Veteran
    Look, I don't have time to go through this again. The numbers are out there, Tebow's numbers aren't any/much worse than Sanchez' numbers. Sanchez is the worst starting QB in the NFL over the last 3 years. I know you don't like hearing that, if you want to prove me wrong go ahead, I'm waiting. Otherwise just accept it. All the worst QB's of 2011 I already mentioned, and they're backups now, all of them even though they had way better stats.
    I already did. Tebow was worse then him last year statistically. The only reason you keep saying "over the last 3 years" is so Tebow isn't in the conversation. So lets just go by last year. The QB's worse then him last year were: Orton, Cassell, Freeman, McCoy, Tebow, Grossman and Bradford. And that's in order from closest to further away. That kind of debunks your theory of him being the worst. Again, I don't think he's great or even good. He's average at this point. But average is better then Tebow.

Say what you want, it's all out there, I don't care if you think Tebow sucks. But you can't say Sanchez doesn't. You probably can, that's why you're a Sanchez fanboy. You're not gonna admit anything so who cares. I hope Sanchez doesn't fail again this season, if he does I'll be looking forward to your comments. But I guess the coaching staff, the front office, they all want him to fail. You guys are right.
    Haha. Please go back and read some of my comments directed at you. You will see that I said something along these lines, "why do you keep comparing Tebow to Sanchez when Sanchez is in the bottom 3rd of the league when it comes to QB's". My point being, Sanchez has played better then Tebow, including last year, and won more then Tebow over his career so if that's the case what does that make your God, Tim Tebow? Just b/c somebody doesn't like Tebow and thinks Sanchez is better then him that doesn't make them a "Sanchez fanboy" but somebody who no matter what facts or visual confirmation they see for themselves will still say Tebow is a very good QB is delusional and a Tebow slurp machine.

If you asked me who I would rather have right now, Tim Tebow, Christian Ponder or Jake Locker I would definitely take Ponder and Locker. Not even close. The reason being, they are QB's not glorified FB's who can throw a little bit.

And you're seriously saying Sanchez has a weak arm when Tebow throws f*cking rainbows to Wr's 15 yards away? And are you seriously making fun of his accuracy when Tebow statistically had one of the worst accuracy seasons in the history of the NFL!!!!!! You sir are...you're not worth getting banned.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    What's sad is your propensity to spout a whole bunch of **** when you have no idea WTF you are talking about.

I'm not a Christian, genius. At most, I'm a Deist, and I even question that description as my Creator might be the Flying Spaghetti monster or some extra-dimensional kid named Fred, who has been playing with his chemistry set.

Now, do you want to open your mouth and say anything else to make yourself look like a complete and total dumbass ? Or was that last post of your's enough for one day ?
    I have something to say....WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH PEOPLE DON'T LIKE TIM TEBOW!! WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. Ok, I'm done now. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    I already did. Tebow was worse then him last year statistically. The only reason you keep saying "over the last 3 years" is so Tebow isn't in the conversation. So lets just go by last year. The QB's worse then him last year were: Orton, Cassell, Freeman, McCoy, Tebow, Grossman and Bradford. And that's in order from closest to further away. That kind of debunks your theory of him being the worst. Again, I don't think he's great or even good. He's average at this point. But average is better then Tebow.

Haha. Please go back and read some of my comments directed at you. You will see that I said something along these lines, "why do you keep comparing Tebow to Sanchez when Sanchez is in the bottom 3rd of the league when it comes to QB's". My point being, Sanchez has played better then Tebow, including last year, and won more then Tebow over his career so if that's the case what does that make your God, Tim Tebow? Just b/c somebody doesn't like Tebow and thinks Sanchez is better then him that doesn't make them a "Sanchez fanboy" but somebody who no matter what facts or visual confirmation they see for themselves will still say Tebow is a very good QB is delusional and a Tebow slurp machine.

If you asked me who I would rather have right now, Tim Tebow, Christian Ponder or Jake Locker I would definitely take Ponder and Locker. Not even close. The reason being, they are QB's not glorified FB's who can throw a little bit.

And you're seriously saying Sanchez has a weak arm when Tebow throws f*cking rainbows to Wr's 15 yards away? And are you seriously making fun of his accuracy when Tebow statistically had one of the worst accuracy seasons in the history of the NFL!!!!!! You sir are...you're not worth getting banned.

Hyperbole and idiocy both on display

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    Are you saying Demothenes has a crush on Timmy?
    I think I read earler that Baker & Timmy are together alot off the field.

The Tebowites were not ready for this amount of reality. Bah Gawd.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    If you're 9 years old then no problem.
    LOL, perfect.

I'm a Jet fan first and foremost, but because of Syracuse, I've always followed McNabb's career, rooted for him to do well (when his games didn't effect the Jets in any way).

But I'd never in my LIFE root for or follow or consider myself an Eagle fan or Skin fan or a fan of where he ends up this year.

I was a huge Chad fan and if he had signed with the Vikings as was postulated, I would have followed his play there and rooted for him to do well (when his games didn't effect the Jets in any way).

But I'd never in my LIFE root for or follow or consider myself a Viking fan.

It's just f*cking childish.

Or fraudulent.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Also, you missed the point, which was that all Jets" fans had to start somewhere, and that some "long time fans", might have initially become fans because of Namath, or Martin, or Chrebet.
    But you're not a Jet fan and you're not going to ever become one.

That's the difference.

_

Veteran
    Hyperbole and Idiocy to you Tebowites, us in the real world call them facts.

All Pro
    Thanks for that btw. You put Demosthenes to shame...sounds nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    LOL, perfect.

I'm a Jet fan first and foremost, but because of Syracuse, I've always followed McNabb's career, rooted for him to do well (when his games didn't effect the Jets in any way).

But I'd never in my LIFE root for or follow or consider myself an Eagle fan or Skin fan or a fan of where he ends up this year.

I was a huge Chad fan and if he had signed with the Vikings as was postulated, I would have followed his play there and rooted for him to do well (when his games didn't effect the Jets in any way).

But I'd never in my LIFE root for or follow or consider myself a Viking fan.

It's just f*cking childish.

Or fraudulent.

_

That's probably because you already were a fan of an NFL team. Notice the difference ? Before Tebow hit the NFL, I didn't have a "favorite" team or a "home team".

It is neither childish nor fraudulent. It's just a different path that one you are used to, and one that you just can't understand apparently.

Hyperbole and Idiocy to you Tebowites, us in the real world call them facts.
    Really Choon ? Do you want to stand by your supposed "fact" that "Tebow statistically had one of the worst accuracy seasons in the history of the NFL" ??

Seriously, you sure about that ?

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    But you're not a Jet fan and you're not going to ever become one.

That's the difference.

_

Funny, I don't recall seeing the memo from the NFL or the Jets stating that YOU were the arbiter of whom is, or isn't, a fan of the NY Jets.

Veteran
    Really Choon ? Do you want to stand by your supposed "fact" that "Tebow statistically had one of the worst accuracy seasons in the history of the NFL" ??

Seriously, you sure about that ?
    http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ycn-10465879

Here's an excerpt:

"If you were to base his passing performance strictly on his abysmal NFL career completion percentage of 47.1, Tebow would be 220th all-time out of 233, ahead of only a few QBs from the 1950s."
    To give Tebow some credit, his comp % is actually 47.3 b/c this article was written after his 4th game as starting QB last year so maybe he moves up a couple of spots. Thank god for the 3 games in 2010 where he completed 50% of his passes. Also, his comp % last year was 46.5 so I'm pretty damn sure it's a good assumption that last year was one of the worst years ever for a starting QB's comp %. Even you could make that leap.

So yeah, I will stand by my comments? Is that hyperbole and idiocy too?

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ycn-10465879

Here's an excerpt:

To give Tebow some credit, his comp % is actually 47.3 b/c this article was written after his 4th game as starting QB last year so maybe he moves up a couple of spots. Thank god for the 3 games in 2010 where he completed 50% of his passes. Also, his comp % last year was 46.5 so I'm pretty damn sure it's a good assumption that last year was one of the worst years ever for a starting QB's comp %. Even you could make that leap.

So yeah, I will stand by my comments? Is that hyperbole and idiocy too?
    Horribly wrong use of stats in the article, but I can't blame you for it. Kind of silly to use a kid's comp% from his first 11 regular season starts, and to compare that to the career comp% of past QBs.

But, I can hold you responsible for what you actually claimed:

"Tebow statistically had one of the worst accuracy seasons in the history of the NFL"
    You specified individual seasons. Let's say minimum games as a starter in a season ?? I'll refrain from posting the actual list, but there have been 92 QB's, with a minimum of 8 starts, who had a worse comp % than Tebow did this past year. If you take it up to a minimum of 10 starts, it's 61 others. If you make it a minimum of 11 starts, there's 52 that have been worse.

This is factoring his comp % at 46.5%.

BTW, I'm not contesting that his comp % was bad (not that I'm that overly concerned about comp%), but rather, just pointing out the hyperbole of your statement. Just say that it was bad. No need to embellish it
    Last edited by Demosthenes9; 08-06-2012 at 11:25 PM.

Veteran
    Horribly wrong use of stats in the article, but I can't blame you for it. Kind of silly to use a kid's comp% from his first 11 regular season starts, and to compare that to the career comp% of past QBs.

But, I can hold you responsible for what you actually claimed:

You specified individual seasons. Let's say minimum games as a starter in a season ?? I'll refrain from posting the actual list, but there have been 92 QB's, with a minimum of 8 starts, who had a worse comp % than Tebow did this past year. If you take it up to a minimum of 10 starts, it's 61 others. If you make it a minimum of 11 starts, there's 52 that have been worse.

This is factoring his comp % at 46.5%.

BTW, I'm not contesting that his comp % was bad (not that I'm that overly concerned about comp%), but rather, just pointing out the hyperbole of your statement. Just say that it was bad. No need to embellish it
    Can I have a link to your source on that?

All Pro
    What you are getting at is merely a question of degree. Tell me, do you get half naked, paint your body green and white and wear some kind of wig on your head in the stands on game day ?

funny you mention that but yea i did with a few friends except its was just the JETS logo

If not, are you less of a fan than someone who does ?

Are the only colors in your house green and white ? Have you converted the entire residence into a Jets shrine ?

I havent dont that yet, but then again what guy doesnt want a mancave decked out with **** from his fav team?

If not, are you less of a fan than someone who has ?

who the hell do you know that HAS done that to their house?

I fully understand that it's the name on the front of the jersey, not the back. That's why I believe that Rex should do what's best for the Jets, even if that means Tebow doesn't play a single down, but rather, rides the pine and continues to develop.

Do I want him to get into games ? Sure. But not at the expense of the team. he should only hit the field if the coaches think that it will be to the team's benefit.
    Also, you missed the point, which was that all Jets" fans had to start somewhere, and that some "long time fans", might have initially become fans because of Namath, or Martin, or Chrebet.

Seriously, you can't think of a single person who became a Jet fan because they liked Chrebet ? That they came to the Jets through him ? Or through Namath ?
    I know many Jets fans who became fans because of those people but they stayed Jets fans after theyve come and gone, unlike you who is only a Tebow fan and said would leave if he left.