Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: Cro's #1

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    7,628
    Post Thanks / Like

    Cro's #1

    Until Holmes comes back from the cartilage tear

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wrap him up and get him out there. Sanchez already knows Holmes I want to see him work with Kerley and Hill more anyway.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool story.

    Dump.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Until Holmes comes back from the cartilage tear
    Hey TROLL, give us a few moments tp pay tribute to one of the pasties former picks...

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    What an asshoIe. Fukc you too patman

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would appear that this was a pure trolling thread started by a pats fan.

    What say you?




  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    It would appear that this was a pure trolling thread started by a pats fan.

    What say you?



    Normally I don't care but they're running amuck lately.

    Thread starting should never be allowed for trolls, SAR included...

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    It would appear that this was a pure trolling thread started by a pats fan.

    What say you?



    Si

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    It would appear that this was a pure trolling thread started by a pats fan.

    What say you?



    I say grow a sack Sally.

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I say grow a sack Sally.
    I got plenty of sack sugar smacks.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    7,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    mods, please feel free to Dump this, I thought it was funnier than what it was.

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    7,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BURGERMIKE View Post
    Hey TROLL, give us a few moments tp pay tribute to one of the pasties former picks...
    Pay a tribute to Kennedy also, We had that pick and traded it because the owner did not have the money to sign him.

  13. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dump and ban the troll.

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    7,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    Dump and ban the troll.
    Ban me for what? making fun of a CB that not only thought he was better than 6 professional WRs but was stupid enough to inform the media of his belief.

    1/2 the jet fans here think the same.

    Do you believe that no jet fan on this board was not going to say the same thing I did in the post?

    This ranks up there with Brady holding the baby goat, as stupid things to do in front of the media..
    Last edited by patman; 08-05-2012 at 08:59 AM.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Ban me for what? making fun of a CB that not only thought he was better than 6 professional WRs but was stupid enough to inform the media of his belief.

    1/2 the jet fans here think the same.

    Do you believe that no jet fan on this board was not going to say the same thing I did in the post?
    Enthused about an injured player, trolling. Seriously, what was the point you were trying to get across? It's not funny at all when a player gets injured, and you promoting it.

  16. #16
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is everyone's panties in a bunch this morning?


  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    42,979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    This ranks up there with Brady holding the baby goat, as stupid things to do in front of the media..
    The goat pic was good but these were funnier..


  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    7,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Enthused about an injured player, trolling. Seriously, what was the point you were trying to get across? It's not funny at all when a player gets injured, and you promoting it.
    I agree with you 100% on applauding an injury to a person while he is performing his job is foul. However the point was not that Homes was injured.(A player I will readily admit I don't like) but a shot at Cro's penchant for saying stupid things to the media.

    I said in a previous post, that my comedy missed the mark, and asked the mods to dump the thread.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    mods, please feel free to Dump this, I thought it was funnier than what it was.
    Go f*ck yourself.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    I agree with you 100% on applauding an injury to a person while he is performing his job is foul. However the point was not that Homes was injured.(A player I will readily admit I don't like) but a shot at Cro's penchant for saying stupid things to the media.

    I said in a previous post, that my comedy missed the mark, and asked the mods to dump the thread.
    Damage Control

    Ban this f*ck already.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us