Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Thread: Conjugal Visit Night At The Cortland Holiday Inn Express

  1. #21
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oswego County, Upstate NY, USA with my wife and family.
    Posts
    365
    LOL, this thread is too much.

    Why in every SAR post do I envision a man who acts like The Old Man from Seinfeld?


  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Sorry, you need at least 1,000 posts to get a response from me.

    SAR I
    Yet, he responded.

  3. #23
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,229
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Sorry, you need at least 1,000 posts to get a response from me.

    SAR I
    Psst, your schtick is showing.
    You may not have answered his question, but you did give him a response.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Sorry, you need at least 1,000 posts to get a response from me.

    SAR I
    Note to SAR, you just responded to me.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    SAR ... You never heard of the Statler Hotel at Cornell ?? Fabulous hotel.
    Ah so true. Not sure SAR could afford adjoining rooms in the Statler. When I stayed there I rode the elevator with Janet Reno. Now talk about class.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens Jet Fan View Post
    Ah so true. Not sure SAR could afford adjoining rooms in the Statler. When I stayed there I rode the elevator with Janet Reno. Now talk about class.
    Janet Reno? You don't say.. Did he talk to you at all?

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GandWFan View Post
    Janet Reno? You don't say.. Did he talk to you at all?
    Yes, Janet was actually very friendly. She was teaching a course there at the time. On TV you cannot appreciate how tall she is. I would say about 6'4.

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens Jet Fan View Post
    Yes, Janet was actually very friendly. She was teaching a course there at the time. On TV you cannot appreciate how tall she is. I would say about 6'4.
    Maybe she can play RT.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens Jet Fan View Post
    Yes, Janet was actually very friendly. She was teaching a course there at the time. On TV you cannot appreciate how tall she is. I would say about 6'4.
    With a 10" package, no doubt.

  10. #30
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    East Islip, NY
    Posts
    1,968
    SAR is JI's Hunter S Thompson....

  11. #31
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,894
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Psst, your schtick is showing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1dce6H_yKE

  12. #32
    Hey SAR you think that's bad you should shine a UV light on your bed's blanket

  13. #33
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    Hey SAR you think that's bad you should shine a UV light on your bed's blanket
    I'm the person who's always causing those stains, therefore they don't bother me.

    SAR I

  14. #34
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,264
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I'm the person who's always causing those stains, therefore they don't bother me.

    SAR I
    With the woman you're cheating on your wife with? Or when you're alone?

  15. #35
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,560
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I'm the person who's always causing those stains, therefore they don't bother me.

    SAR I
    UV lights don't show gravy stains, they're readily visible.

  16. #36
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    With the woman you're cheating on your wife with? Or when you're alone?
    Alone. Too much work to get a hand towel from the bathroom.

    SAR I

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Alone. Too much work to get a hand towel from the bathroom.

    SAR I

  18. #38
    SAR, did you, your wife and son enjoy the tour yesterday in that nice Revis name and number T?

  19. #39
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    SAR, did you, your wife and son enjoy the tour yesterday in that nice Revis name and number T?
    Not me. We left Cortland at 10AM and beat the rain storms back home.

    SAR I

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Last minute decision to go, got the last connecting rooms in the whole town.

    It's a nice place, new and clean, but too much interracial athlete sex going on here. With the grandparents letting the kids run loose in the halls.

    SAR I
    Well how much would have been "enough"?

    And what bothered you more...the interracial, the athlete or the sex part?

    Being both interracial and an athlete, who by the way likes to have sex, I'm trying to figure out which part to be more insulted by.

    Perhaps your problem should be with the thinness of the walls instead...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us