Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Conjugal Visit Night At The Cortland Holiday Inn Express

Conjugal Visit Night At The Cortland Holiday Inn Express

Lots of noise across the hall in the hotel after the scrimmage, bunch of Jets scrubs with their trophy wives and little kids everywhere making a racket.

Bad enough I'm slumming it to see a scrimmage that produced 6 points in 2 hours in a low end hotel (trust me, it's luxurious by Cortland standards) but being kept awake by sexytime for Jets who are getting cut tomorrow wasn't supposed to be part of the deal.

If they keep this up I'm going to tell them I'm a PSL owner and they'd better be aware of the repercussions.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Lots of noise across the hall in the hotel after the scrimmage, bunch of Jets scrubs with their trophy wives and little kids everywhere making a racket.

Bad enough I'm slumming it to see a scrimmage that produced 6 points in 2 hours in a low end hotel (trust me, it's luxurious by Cortland standards) but being kept awake by sexytime for Jets who are getting cut tomorrow wasn't supposed to be part of the deal.

If they keep this up I'm going to tell them I'm a PSL owner and they'd better be aware of the repercussions.

SAR I
    Did they at least valet your Beemer?

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Why wouldn't a big wig like yourself stay at the Hope Lake Lodge or at least the Country Inn Suites. Surprised a man with such means cheaped out and chose a roach motel for your family.
    Last edited by THE_SOOTHSAYER; 08-04-2012 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Did they at least valet your Beemer?
    Got the minivan.

The "scrub" across the hall is no scrub. I think it's John Connor. His blonde significant other is wearing a bright blue Kentucky shirt.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Why wouldn't a big wig like yourself stay at the Hope Lake Lodge or at least the Country Inn Suites. Surprised a man with such means cheaped out.
    Last minute decision to go, got the last connecting rooms in the whole town.

It's a nice place, new and clean, but too much interracial athlete sex going on here. With the grandparents letting the kids run loose in the halls.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

SAR I
    Didnt have time to watch Curtis get the nod?

Quote Originally Posted by BURGERMIKE View Post
    Didnt have time to watch Curtis get the nod?
    What time did that happen? I'll watch the replay on NFL Network.

SAR I

All League

It's a nice place, new and clean, but too much interracial athlete sex going on here. With the grandparents letting the kids run loose in the halls.

SAR I
    If you get a chance, drive up here to Hope lake and valet my ride please

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

What time did that happen? I'll watch the replay on NFL Network.

SAR I
    Just before the start of sports center.

Reruns??? Good thing dolans dont call your shot.

Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    If you get a chance, drive up here to Hope lake and valet my ride please
    As a Prority Club Member, I got two bottles of water and two bags of pretzels upon check in.

True story.

SAR I

SAR I

What is it dude, not enough fiber in the diet ? Too many prunes in the morning breakfast ? Just what is it that makes you about the grumpiest and most complaining person on the planet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    What is it dude, not enough fiber in the diet ? Too many prunes in the morning breakfast ? Just what is it that makes you about the grumpiest and most complaining person on the planet ?
    Sorry, you need at least 1,000 posts to get a response from me.

SAR I

Maybe you and the wife should show em' how it's done...

Although a handjob probably won't make a ton of noise...

All League
    Don't lie. You were pounding it the second you heard a female voice. That many posts means you haven't seen tail in years.

Jets Insider VIP

SAR I
    Racist.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Maybe you and the wife should show em' how it's done...

Although a handjob probably won't make a ton of noise...
    30 seconds leaves little time for noise.

SAR I
    Put the foot down, enough is enough, don't they know who you are?

Jets Insider VIP

SAR I
    The wife was probably fantasizing about what more than 4 inches feels like.

SAR I
    SAR ... You never heard of the Statler Hotel at Cornell ?? Fabulous hotel.