Thread: An Olympian the Hampur can get behind!

An Olympian the Hampur can get behind!

Race walker passes out and poops his pants.

I would venture a guess we have a few Hampurites who have accomplish that feat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL7nk...layer_embedded

Hall Of Fame
    LOL.

Dump.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    LOL @ the name of the video.

Jets Insider VIP
    Race walking?

WTF?

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

What a friggin' disaster. This thread, not the guy soiling his good uniform.

Seriously, imagine being that guy; forever known as the pooping race walker. Schmuck. Much like the late Grete Waitz, the legendary runner, who is best remembered for scooping the loose doots ("dills") out of her racing bottoms and hurling it on the course as she was running the marathon.

Hall Of Fame
    Is this guy OK now?

Before I laugh I want to make sure. He looked very sick.

Not here to thread crap, but you could tell he had to go by the way he was walking.

Nothing like sharting in front of a world audience. Should have stayed away from the free continental breakfast with bran muffin and coffee before the race.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Is this guy OK now?

No worries. Luckily, his heart stopped functioning moments after that video was taken, sparing him--or his progenitors--any embarrassment.

Hall Of Fame
    Is this guy OK now?

ya' don't have to be a ghey about it.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    What a friggin' disaster. This thread, not the guy soiling his good uniform.

Seriously, imagine being that guy; forever known as the pooping race walker. Schmuck. Much like the late Grete Waitz, the legendary runner, who is best remembered for scooping the loose doots ("dills") out of her racing bottoms and hurling it on the course as she was running the marathon.
    Yeah, but s he won that marathon. I saw her on 4th Ave and 90th Street in Bay Ridge (we lived there in 1985-1987). That was before she was stricken with diarrhea- the lucky minx.

_

Veteran
    Thank god its never the race winner that these things happen to or it would become par for the course as far as marathons go. Young runners watching at home would come to believe that that's what it takes to win and running would be banned from tv. Of course, no one I know watches marathons on tv so...

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Yeah, but s he won that marathon. I saw her on 4th Ave and 90th Street in Bay Ridge (we lived there in 1985-1987). That was before she was stricken with diarrhea- the lucky minx.

_
    Totally get this. I still idolize Waitz as a runner. The sad part is that if you ask 8/10 people about her, all they recall is the dills incident, not her athletic brilliance.

All Pro
    Is this guy OK now?

Really though, is there ever really a bad time to heckle a race-walker, even when internal bleeding may be involved? Now, add in a sharting and you're really just talking about the definition of natural consequences.

All Pro
    Totally get this. I still idolize Waitz as a runner. The sad part is that if you ask 8/10 people about her, all they recall is the dills incident, not her athletic brilliance.
    As in pickles?

Hall Of Fame
    This was back in the day when Mike Breem used to do the sports for Imus in the Morning.

So, on the Monday morning after, he's reporting about Waitz "ran the last 4 miles with a serious case of diarrhea."

And then, totally deadpan, he adds "And Men's winner Gianni Poli ran the last 2 miles with a full-fledged boner".

Almost drove off the road, killed me.

_

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    This was back in the day when Mike Breem used to do the sports for Imus in the Morning.

So, on the Monday morning after, he's reporting about Waitz "ran the last 4 miles with a serious case of diarrhea."

And then, totally deadpan, he adds "And Men's winner Gianni Poli ran the last 2 miles with a full-fledged boner".

Almost drove off the road, killed me.

_
    LOL. That's funny.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Really though, is there ever really a bad time to heckle a race-walker, even when internal bleeding may be involved? Now, add in a sharting and you're really just talking about the definition of natural consequences.
    If spreadsheets were utilized for scheduling purposes, this would have never happened.

i'd rather get in front of the guy to avoid the smell / splatter

Jets Insider VIP
    Will the Hampur be having a brown medal award ceremony?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Will the Hampur be having a brown medal award ceremony?
    Lol, this post is the shiit

All League
    Yes but did he spill his beer?