Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: I rushed home to see the Hall of Fame game and...

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,678
    Post Thanks / Like

    I rushed home to see the Hall of Fame game and...

    it's not on tv?

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Upstate, NY
    Posts
    580
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, only on NFL network. Not Happy

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by persiussa View Post
    it's not on tv?
    NFL network.

    Saints up 7-0

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,761
    Post Thanks / Like
    NFLN only. Saints up 7-0, Lolb's first pass is a pick.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm definitely concerned right now. On the New York Jets official websight it says the first 2 preseason games are on the NFL Network too. All other games are listed as CBS. Are we all gonna miss the first 2 preseason Jets games too or will they be simulcast on cbs?

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,761
    Post Thanks / Like
    It'll only be on NFLN. I'm sure you'll be able to find a stream somewhere, though.

    Luckily for me, I have NFLN.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,297
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by persiussa View Post
    I'm definitely concerned right now. On the New York Jets official websight it says the first 2 preseason games are on the NFL Network too. All other games are listed as CBS. Are we all gonna miss the first 2 preseason Jets games too or will they be simulcast on cbs?
    If you're in the tri-state area you'll get it on CBS. Out of towners will obviously need NFLN.

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cape coral fl.
    Posts
    2,693
    Post Thanks / Like
    try justin.tv

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by persiussa View Post
    I'm definitely concerned right now. On the New York Jets official websight it says the first 2 preseason games are on the NFL Network too. All other games are listed as CBS. Are we all gonna miss the first 2 preseason Jets games too or will they be simulcast on cbs?
    Not to be a d..., but you need to get a better cable package. While the nfl network still needs work, it is pretty good and the Redzone channel is fantastic.

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SINYJets View Post
    If you're in the tri-state area you'll get it on CBS. Out of towners will obviously need NFLN.
    I just looked on tvguide.com and according to that sight the Jets aren't on tv in my area on 8/10.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,297
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by persiussa View Post
    I just looked on tvguide.com and according to that sight the Jets aren't on tv in my area on 8/10.
    I'm not sure where you are but here in NYC on my Time Warner I found it on Friday night from 730 to 1030. I also checked SNY and they'll be running it from 11pm to 2am.

  12. #12
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    483
    Post Thanks / Like

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have NFL Network because I subscribe to Verizon. Whenever the locals are on a national cable network (ESPN or NFL Network) they also must be simultaneously available on a local over-the-air channel.

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks that works.

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,551
    Post Thanks / Like

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get the NFL Network, problem solved. Can't be an NFL fan without.

  17. #17
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,585
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Lolb's first pass is a pick.
    Figures; left outside linebackers shouldn't be throwing passes anyway, preseason or not.

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    6,337
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    Figures; left outside linebackers shouldn't be throwing passes anyway, preseason or not.
    not sure if you didnt get his joke...or if you're making a joke...or if you think a LOLB made a pass attempt..

    clarification needed so I know how to proceed.

  19. #19
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,585
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post
    not sure if you didnt get his joke...or if you're making a joke...or if you think a LOLB made a pass attempt..

    clarification needed so I know how to proceed.


    Proceed as you will

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,964
    Post Thanks / Like
    You mean the Pro Bowl, right?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us