Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I rushed home to see the Hall of Fame game and...

I rushed home to see the Hall of Fame game and...

it's not on tv?

Rookie
    No, only on NFL network. Not Happy

Quote Originally Posted by persiussa View Post
    it's not on tv?
    NFL network.

Saints up 7-0

NFLN only. Saints up 7-0, Lolb's first pass is a pick.

I'm definitely concerned right now. On the New York Jets official websight it says the first 2 preseason games are on the NFL Network too. All other games are listed as CBS. Are we all gonna miss the first 2 preseason Jets games too or will they be simulcast on cbs?

It'll only be on NFLN. I'm sure you'll be able to find a stream somewhere, though.

Luckily for me, I have NFLN.

I'm definitely concerned right now. On the New York Jets official websight it says the first 2 preseason games are on the NFL Network too. All other games are listed as CBS. Are we all gonna miss the first 2 preseason Jets games too or will they be simulcast on cbs?
    If you're in the tri-state area you'll get it on CBS. Out of towners will obviously need NFLN.

All League
    try justin.tv

All League
    Not to be a d..., but you need to get a better cable package. While the nfl network still needs work, it is pretty good and the Redzone channel is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by SINYJets View Post
    If you're in the tri-state area you'll get it on CBS. Out of towners will obviously need NFLN.
    I just looked on tvguide.com and according to that sight the Jets aren't on tv in my area on 8/10.

I just looked on tvguide.com and according to that sight the Jets aren't on tv in my area on 8/10.
    I'm not sure where you are but here in NYC on my Time Warner I found it on Friday night from 730 to 1030. I also checked SNY and they'll be running it from 11pm to 2am.

I have NFL Network because I subscribe to Verizon. Whenever the locals are on a national cable network (ESPN or NFL Network) they also must be simultaneously available on a local over-the-air channel.

Thanks that works.

Get the NFL Network, problem solved. Can't be an NFL fan without.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Lolb's first pass is a pick.
    Figures; left outside linebackers shouldn't be throwing passes anyway, preseason or not.

Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    Figures; left outside linebackers shouldn't be throwing passes anyway, preseason or not.
    not sure if you didnt get his joke...or if you're making a joke...or if you think a LOLB made a pass attempt..

clarification needed so I know how to proceed.

Quote Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post
    not sure if you didnt get his joke...or if you're making a joke...or if you think a LOLB made a pass attempt..

clarification needed so I know how to proceed.

Proceed as you will

Jets Insider VIP
    You mean the Pro Bowl, right?