Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7 Dead at Sikh Temple in Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    hatred is a stong word, but it's close

christians seem to be the enemies of gays up here and that plays a part. one of the guys carrying on last week was gay - babbling how christianity was a pile of s*** that was created to control the lower class and instill fear to keep them from uprising.

other guy wasn't gay, but evidently christians have been harassing him his whole life and inviting him to concerts that always secretly turn out to be Christian concerts. they don't seem to know he's college educated,smarter than them, and capable of making informed decisions.

these were both last week
    Yeah, I've always been of the mind, live and let live, but when someone feels oppressed so long there is an inclination to go on the offensive rather than stay the middle ground.

There are many gays who are not in the "movement" who just want to live a regular life free of hassle. But you don't see them in the media. They are boring.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    That's about as subtle as it gets.
    So if a Yeshiva golfer U gets in the US Open and .... oh forget it. Thats too much of a stretch.

and I , as a Catholic, dont think its that subltle. CLEARLY, Jim nantz was told not to mention it. Why?
    Last edited by southparkcpa; 08-06-2012 at 03:20 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    I see your point, they have catholic in the title. However, they also left the C for catholic out of their web address.

http://www.smhs.org/apps/news/show_n...D=239568&id=40
    Not true...the C was left out because that domain name was already taken.
    Last edited by southparkcpa; 08-06-2012 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    So if a Yeshiva golfer U gets in the US Open and .... oh forget it. Thats too much of a stretch.

and I , as a Catholic, dont think its that subltle. CLEARLY, Jim nantz was told not to mention it. Why?
    i dont know bro...but as someone who got his ass kicked for being a kike, i could live with that outrage.

i dont know bro...but as someone who got his ass kicked for being a kike, i could live with that outrage.
    Awww, poor you.

Jets Insider VIP
    Boca Raton, FL / Surrendered my PSL's biatches
    Christians are probably the most publicly insulted group in this country, and it's perfectly acceptable.

Blacks, Jews, illegals, gays, even muslims.....off limits. Not saying that they aren't badmouthed privately among individuals, but it's not a problem speaking publicly against Christians.
    BINGO

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by gqxluvx View Post
    I am Sikh, and while nothing on this large a scale has happened in the States, this is nothing new to Sikhs post 9/11. It is a sad sad world we live in when your place of worship is no longer safe place.
    I don't understand why anyone would want to attack Sikhs ... it's got to be pure ignorance. Obviously one should not attack any group but the Sikhs have no history of violence towards this country ...

Jets Insider VIP
    You should move to Hymietown. I'd welcome you. And then chastise you for driving your '86 Cutlass too slowly on the Belt.

Hall Of Fame
    but as someone who got his ass kicked for being a kike, .
    it was probably the jewfro more than the religion.

All Pro
    Westboro is a (D) affiliated group. You should complains to Debbie Wassername on your hotline to her.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post

All I can say is.....thank you.

Your culture invented some of the greatest food around, hands down, bar none. And sadly, it doesn't get a hint of the respect/adulation here in the States that it deserves.

Oh, and you're an ok poster, so I guess they gave us that too.

I will say though, when I roll into the most authentic Indian restaurants, populated almost exclusively (it seems most days) by ethnic Indian Suncontinentals of the various stripes, they tend....to look at me kinda funny.

Not sure if it's cause I'm fat as a house, or cause I'm usually the only anglo face in the place. Either way, the food rocks. Can't imagaine how much better home-cooked would be.
    Just recently became a fan of the cusine. Samosas are what hooked me!!!

The violence is only just beginning.

I hope I'm wrong.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    The violence is only just beginning.

I hope I'm wrong.
    What do you mean?

And this guy sure looks dumb enough to confuse sikhs with his likely intended targets, Muslims. Cowardly piece of trash.

Hall Of Fame
    are you sure that's what it was for....?

Awww, poor you.
    Not looking for sympathy at all. Just sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    What do you mean?

And this guy sure looks dumb enough to confuse sikhs with his likely intended targets, Muslims. Cowardly piece of trash.
    I feel that in the shadow of the Aurora shooting, there will be many people in this country who will find the inspiration to carry out things they've already been thinking about doing. Holmes' cowardly act will have started a wave of these, IMO. I hope I'm wrong.

Not looking for sympathy at all.
    I don't recall offering any.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Not looking for sympathy at all. Just sharing.
    Aw...this is like a Mayberry moment.

So sweet.

Pardon my moving this to the forum where people expect to be treated heartlessly.

-

Ever hear of sarcasm.

Your flippant, non substance adding post seems out of character.

Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    are you sure that's what it was for....?

I'm just going by what they yelled but I may have mis-heard it between kicks to the head.