Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: So I was supposed to meet this hottie at an aa meeting

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Can't totally blame them, as their parents are just awful people.

Hey, wheah's my free Cahvel cake? Do ya know who Iyam?

F-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!

-

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Wow got here at almost the same time. God does have a sense of humor
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I'm pretty sure I know what you're be PMing. No one wants to see a threesome between an octopus and a poodle. You sick fck.
    I can't argue with you anymore Southside. It's like dancing in front of a kid in a wheelchair

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't argue with you anymore Southside. It's like dancing in front of a kid in a wheelchair
    We're arguing? I thought we were friends...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

Hey, wheah's my free Cahvel cake? Do ya know who Iyam?

F-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!

-
    True story... Wife and I are in Key West now (heading back to NY shortly) - got talking to a couple from Texas in a bar last night (they were prolly 10 years older than us). They ask where we're from and we say NY. They say "in the city" and we say we used to live there but are now on Long Island and the girl says, "isn't that where Lindsay Lohan and Joel Rifkin are from?" I just nodded.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can see now why you have so many problems. With women in particular.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Amazingly, he was dating Mila Kunis for around 10 years. Go figure.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Amazingly, he was dating Mila Kunis for around 10 years. Go figure.
    Well, she is European....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    He shoots he scores. Lone star lady was right this little hot number thinks im a ****ing Saint. Dinner southfin tomm Night *****es

Glad everything turned out well for you, ragu!

Oh, and the rest of you, ... what's with that Macauley picture? He looks like a crack addict. Or does he really have AIDS? I don't follow the entertainment news.
    Last edited by Lone Star Lady; 08-10-2012 at 12:41 PM. Reason: banana wasn't working

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    True story... Wife and I are in Key West now (heading back to NY shortly) - got talking to a couple from Texas in a bar last night (they were prolly 10 years older than us). They ask where we're from and we say NY. They say "in the city" and we say we used to live there but are now on Long Island and the girl says, "isn't that where Lindsay Lohan and Joel Rifkin are from?" I just nodded.
    You should have added "and don't forget about Amy Fisher and Joey Buttafuko"

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Southside ... are you FF2

this all goes back to my earlier requesting information on shared IP address's ...

-

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wasn't going to do this but due to Ragu's recent good mood I am going to share with you my thoughts from the photo Ragu emailed me of last night's rendezvous.

First of all, well done with the self timer on the camera, Ragu.
    Secondly, the setting ... The photograph is taking from the foot of the bed. Location, a dimly bedroom with an impressive Italian style headboard. In the background a beauty shot of a standard poodle hangs lovingly over the bed.

She's on top (no, not the poodle, the girl .. we'll call her Veronica for now), we don't get a clear look at her face because it's shot from behind; a lava lamp on the left and the light spilling in the bedroom door on the right each give a shiny highlight on each of the girl's ample but very attractive voluptuous buttocks. It's a little blurred but that's to be expected given the expected velocity of her thrusting hips. You really can't see much identifying marks on Ragu clearly except a hint of his shaved head behind her long hair. Enough to say that she appears happy from behind.

Back to the matter at hand. She appears to have a distinct sweat on those same buttocks suggesting they were going at it like rabbits or they decided to forgo the a/c and enjoy hot sex.

That's all I am at liberty to share right now; suffice to say Ragu is sufficently encouraged from last night's progress to be contemplating a pay-per-view live feed for the next session.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    I wasn't going to do this but due to Ragu's recent good mood I am going to share with you my thoughts from the photo Ragu emailed me of last night's rendezvous.

Secondly, the setting ... The photograph is taking from the foot of the bed. Location, a dimly bedroom with an impressive Italian style headboard. In the background a beauty shot of a standard poodle hangs lovingly over the bed.

She's on top (no, not the poodle, the girl .. we'll call her Veronica for now), we don't get a clear look at her face because it's shot from behind; a lava lamp on the left and the light spilling in the bedroom door on the right each give a shiny highlight on each of the girl's ample but very attractive voluptuous buttocks. It's a little blurred but that's to be expected given the expected velocity of her thrusting hips. You really can't see much identifying marks on Ragu clearly except a hint of his shaved head behind her long hair. Enough to say that she appears happy from behind.

Back to the matter at hand. She appears to have a distinct sweat on those same buttocks suggesting they were going at it like rabbits or they decided to forgo the a/c and enjoy hot sex.

That's all I am at liberty to share right now; suffice to say Ragu is sufficently encouraged from last night's progress to be contemplating a pay-per-view live feed for the next session.

Dumbass. Now they'll know we're friends. No pictures. Only a select few for authenticity purposes.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty creeped out by how long you had to think about Goo sex to come up with this post. But I'm also mild to moderately aroused.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Goo, you never mentioned - is she coming back for more? Did you give her your "A" game, or was it a 3 pump chump night?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Southside ... are you FF2

this all goes back to my earlier requesting information on shared IP address's ...

-
    A comment like this certainly gets you kicked out of the hampur union at Stokes crib.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Goo, you never mentioned - is she coming back for more? Did you give her your "A" game, or was it a 3 pump chump night?
    I texted her first thing this morning. Good morning sexy. Ding right back. Hey babe! We meetin up after work?

I got hard at the !

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I texted her first thing this morning. Good morning sexy. Ding right back. Hey babe! We meetin up after work?

I got hard at the !
    Two nights in a row? Sweet Jesus, give your schween a rest, lad!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two nights in a row? Sweet Jesus, give your schween a rest, lad!
    What? I was married for eight years it rested enough. Im fine with just cuddling with this one though. New relationships rock. Everyone get divorced seriously.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    What? I was married for eight years it rested enough. Im fine with just cuddling with this one though. New relationships rock. Everyone get divorced seriously.

How soon before you broach the subject of back door action?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

How soon before you broach the subject of back door action?
    16 hours ago?