Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 246

Thread: So I was supposed to meet this hottie at an aa meeting

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Stop hijacking my thread.
    But it hurts.

  2. #82
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,571
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    But it hurts.

    I know want to come to my meeting?

  3. #83
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,695
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Butt, it hurts.
    Maybe next time she should use more lube.

  4. #84
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Maybe next time she should use more lube.
    Zing AHA.

  5. #85
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,570
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    She said...






    He said...

    LMAO!

  6. #86
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    4,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Ok I'm guessing you prefer having kelly
    If I preferred kelly I could fap to your avatar.

  7. #87
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,232
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    But it hurts.
    That's what he said.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I know want to come to my meeting?
    Sure. See you at 8:30.

  9. #89
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,101
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    humor, you'd get it.

    Now, be a good lad and clear 15-16 cats out of your apartment to make room for the meals on wheels guy, will you?

    There's a dear.

    -
    Meals on wheels guy here. Seriously.

    If you dig old men peeling of their shirts or dropping their pants to show you war scars on their knees, you want to be a meals on wheels guy.

    Seriously.

    whoa
    .

  10. #90
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Meals on wheels guy here. Seriously.

    If you dig old men peeling of their shirts or dropping their pants to show you war scars on their knees, you want to be a meals on wheels guy.

    Seriously.

    whoa
    .
    what?

  11. #91
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Was anyone thinking that Ragu would ask her out for drinks and then regale us with the hijinks of unconscious sex?

    _

  12. #92
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,232
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Was anyone thinking that Ragu would ask her out for drinks and then regale us with the hijinks of unconscious sex?

    _
    No, I thought he'd be able to not roofie himself and stay awake this time. I have faith.

  13. #93
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,571
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Was anyone thinking that Ragu would ask her out for drinks and then regale us with the hijinks of unconscious sex?

    _
    Excuse me. Are you saying I would engage in sexual acts with an unconscious woman?

  14. #94
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,525
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Excuse me. Are you saying I would engage in sexual acts with an unconscious woman?
    Don't knock a sleep job 'til you've tried one

  15. #95
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Excuse me. Are you saying I would engage in sexual acts with an unconscious woman?
    Dude.

    _

  16. #96
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,571
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Dude.

    _
    Would have been a fantastic guess. I've done it at least a dozen times.

    Not sure if that job I held in the morgue counts as unconscious though. If so lets call it a bakers dozen

  17. #97
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,916
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Excuse me. Are you saying I would engage in sexual acts with an unconscious woman?
    It's surprise sex. Remember that.

  18. #98
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Would have been a fantastic guess. I've done it at least a dozen times.

    Not sure if that job I held in the morgue counts as unconscious though. If so lets call it a bakers dozen
    Top 10.

    Softside, take notes.

    _

  19. #99
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    i only sense threats/insults from you - never jocularity
    Because you arent equipped for it. You are equipped though, apparently, to be paranoid and delusional.

    So you have that going for you.

    Lottsa Meds.


    ®








    -

  20. #100
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Because you arent equipped for it. You are equipped though, apparently, to be paranoid and delusional.

    So you have that going for you.

    Lottsa Meds.

    ®

    -
    J

    _

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us