Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Schefter: Jets have inquired with KC about Dwayne Bowe

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

What makes you think that Revis is reasonable?
    Thank you.

All League
    Can anyone confirm that Schefter tweeted this?

Hall Of Fame
    Wait. So this is fake?

It's fake.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

He hasn't posted anything in 4 hours.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Fake

All League

Jets Insider VIP
    This is fake, but don't be surprised if Trader Mike pulls something off this week. Smart money says he's on the horn right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Fake

Sigh. I hate getting my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    This is fake, but don't be surprised if Trader Mike pulls something off this week. Smart money says he's on the horn right now.
    Which is why I gave the tweet I thought was real credence, I can sense something may happen.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Which is why I gave the tweet I thought was real credence, I can sense something may happen.
    On another board, someone posted the same tweet and noticed it was up and then gone. Unless that is somebody from JI.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB...php?p=14397259

Hmm.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Demosthenes9;4538179]Ground and pound doesn't mean that you are going the full John Fox and don't want to pass the ball.

I'd say that the run/pass ratio will be close to 55% run / 45% pass, and many of those passes will be of the down field variety.[/QUOTE

50 50 at the most. That's a heavy running team in the NFL. That includes 10 plays from Tebow at 80 20. We will have more screen passes though, which are basically runs. I still think we need a Right tackle more than a receiver if we're giving up a high draft pick and big $. I'd rather have a good reliable slot receiver than another diva anyway. Someone needs to return punts too. Those guys are usually available as FAs. Now they're all on the Pats. Too bad Kerley is screwing up. I would have signed a bunch of those guys to try them out. Seems like all our receivers are 6'5". Someone could become available after cuts, but it would be nice to have a guy like that in OTAs.

I just want to know why so many think we wouldn't have the cap space? According to the cap page we are closer the the floor then max.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    I just want to know why so many think we wouldn't have the cap space? According to the cap page we are closer the the floor then max.
    Because all of us know not to put anything past Mike T. If he wants a player, he'll get him.

Take down this misleading thread.

Adam Schefter NEVER tweeted anything like it. Some jerkoff wanted to be cool and fake RT'd it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    LOL,,,,let's us know Nostradoofuz.

Can you sense the Powerball numbers?

And how could the Jets afford to pay Bowe and Holmes? They couldn't. Bowe is holding out because he wants Holmes, or more, type money. Common sense people. Social media has robbed many of their common sense and more importantly, fact checking.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    LOL,,,,let's us know Nostradoofuz.

Can you sense the Powerball numbers?
    WTF?

Ban this ****ing troll jackass!!!!!!