Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 86

Thread: Mods, what is it going to take, FF2 just can't help himself...

  1. #61
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    In a completely honest thread, I quoted what I thought was a legit Schefter tweet about the Jets reaching out to the Chiefs about Bowe, saw that the tweet was either deleted or was a fake, though, it can't be found anywhere, I admit it was an honest mistake, and then this jackass chimes in, unprovoked...






    Why are these pathetic no-life losers allowed to troll every thread, derail said threads, and then resort to their crap above???

    This site can't be hard up for traffic or site hits...

    It's time to get rid of the losers. Two Pats fans, who have more posts on this board than most if not all Jets fans...
    You were wrong. He called you out on it. Deal with it.

    Instead, you chose to be a whiny baby and call him out publicly in a separate thread. That's a big no-no. And now look at all the work I have to do here. God you're annoying. See you in... Oh, I don't know... 3 weeks.

  2. #62
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    19,080


    lol
    inb4 ban
    Last edited by 10PennyToColes87; 08-07-2012 at 12:54 AM.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Dude. I see through all of your's and Ray's tactics. The baiting. The bullying. Everything.

    This is an NFL board. Not just a Jets board. "All NY Jets and NFL 24/7". Everyone has a right to come here and share opinions. If you disagree, that is fine. But some of the language and personal attacks are offensive. IMO way worse than any trolling a Pats fan could ever do.
    My tactic is enjoying being a fan of my favorite team, getting the news and notes on a message board, without the trolling and the penis waving contests, the schticks from SOJF's who crave attention, or any of the smarmy and popularity contests from young punks like you.

    Shut up, already, you know nothing.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post


    lol
    Thanks.

    Lock her up!!!

  5. #65
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,569
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Dude. I see through all your's and Ray's tactics. The baiting. The bulkying. Everything.

    This is an NFL board. Not just a Jets board. "All NY Jets and NFL 24/7". Everyone has a right to come here and share opinions. If you disagree, that is fine. But some of the language and personal attacks are offensive. IMO way worse than any trolling a Pats fan coukd ever do.
    Great, me and Ray. And all the others.

    Interesting that you defend your right to your opinion and have an issue with my opinion. My opinion is bulkying (sic)? You're always bashing my team and side with every Pat troll on the board. If I point that out, correctly, you get mad and call me and others bulkies? Nice spin on the value of opinions. Of course you would find this worse than anything a Pats troll could ever do. Point out the language I used. I said you defend every Pat troll, sorry if you find that bully tactics.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFlyingHigh View Post
    I understand Jetswin... I just don't understand why I'm not welcomed here by the hands of the mods? I try my hardest to contribute to this site, with actual Jets talk. What has PatsFanTx and FF2 done in order to deserve their welcome here? But yet, replace a poster (fan) such as myself with the likes of trolls...? Come on Jetswin, it's not right man.

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=245114

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=244931

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=245027

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=245380

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=244828

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=245752

    this is supposed to HELP??

  7. #67
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,341
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFlyingHigh View Post
    I would love nothing other than being able to support this site as a Jets VIP member each and every year. Make it through a whole football season of enjoying myself. But, always worried about being banned and then the jokes on me and a loss of money. But yeah, I'm willing to become a VIP member tonight if I can be promised I wouldn't be banned unless I broke the T.O.S. If typing too many words is a violation, I'm willing to cut down.
    somoething something something SEMANTICS somethingelse andanotherthing

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    this is supposed to HELP??
    Lol

  9. #69
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    this is supposed to HELP??
    Pointing out your different banned IDs has to help, right?

  10. #70
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,341
    Who else wants to ride the FLying Lawnmower?

  11. #71
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Great, me and Ray. And all the others.

    Interesting that you defend your right to your opinion and have an issue with my opinion. My opinion is bulkying (sic)? You're always bashing my team and side with every Pat troll on the board. If I point that out, correctly, you get mad and call me and others bulkies? Nice spin on the value of opinions. Of course you would find this worse than anything a Pats troll could ever do. Point out the language I used.
    I meant bullying. iPhone is made for people with baby fingers.

    And you are right. Your language is not bad. I was speaking in general.

    I only agree with Pats fans when they are correct. Nowhere near as often as you might think.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 08-07-2012 at 12:59 AM.

  12. #72
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,651
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Who else wants to ride the FLying Lawnmower?

  13. #73
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    this is supposed to HELP??
    It helped me.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Who else wants to ride the FLying Lawnmower?

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFlyingHigh View Post
    I understand Jetswin... I just don't understand why I'm not welcomed here by the hands of the mods? I try my hardest to contribute to this site, with actual Jets talk. What has PatsFanTx and FF2 done in order to deserve their welcome here? But yet, replace a poster (fan) such as myself with the likes of trolls...? Come on Jetswin, it's not right man.

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=245114

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=244931

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=245027

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=245380

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=244828

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=245752
    Lol. You've been banned from multiple sites dozens of times and you don't get why you aren't welcome? I think you need some introspection time.

    I'm still convinced DWC is a put on. The alternative is just too horrifying.

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    It helped me.
    proud to be your wingman

  17. #77
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Lol. You've been banned from multiple sites dozens of times and you don't get why you aren't welcome? I think you need some introspection time.

    I'm still convinced DWC is a put on. The alternative is just too horrifying.
    Poor kid just wants to talk football.


  18. #78
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,982
    This would have been so much better over morning coffee.

    Anywho, continue fools.

  19. #79
    FF2 has to be the most harmless troll I've ever encountered. Also, how hard is it to ignore his 5 word posts?


    I completely understand why people can't stand TX, even though I don't have a problem with him.


    SAR is entertaining. He's like a cartoon character.


    Some people seem to have a very low tolerance for any kind of needling. If you hang around cynical, sarcastic people, then it probably doesn't bother you as much.

  20. #80
    Man this threads reeks of pu$$y. And not the good kind. More like the kind you find riding the electric carts in Walmart.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us