Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mods, what is it going to take, FF2 just can't help himself...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Mods, what is it going to take, FF2 just can't help himself...

In a completely honest thread, I quoted what I thought was a legit Schefter tweet about the Jets reaching out to the Chiefs about Bowe, saw that the tweet was either deleted or was a fake, though, it can't be found anywhere, I admit it was an honest mistake, and then this jackass chimes in, unprovoked...

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    BAN YOU for posting pure crap. Moron.

LOL,,,,let's us know Nostradoofuz.

Can you sense the Powerball numbers?
    Why are these pathetic no-life losers allowed to troll every thread, derail said threads, and then resort to their crap above???

This site can't be hard up for traffic or site hits...

It's time to get rid of the losers. Two Pats fans, who have more posts on this board than most if not all Jets fans...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good points made... A bunch of internet bullies and/or fans of opposing teams ruin what this site could be and/or should be. Jet fans discussing football. What these Patriot fans do and/or are allowed to do? It's not talking football. It's trolling, while true Jet fans such as myself (DefenseWinsChampionships) continues to get banned due to being a homer Jets fan; despite the fact that I'm not calling anyone out with personal attacks. Just talking sports and being a fan. It's sad. I create one thread/post about the Rays, and bam... 32Green bans me. As always.

NY2FLDWC85... What did I do in order to deserve a banning? Other than talk Jets football during the offseason heading into the regular season. But yet, people such as PatsFanTx and FF2 are allowed to troll this fan base 24/7? What gives? MODS can ban you because of a personal dislike?
    Last edited by JetsFlyingHigh; 08-06-2012 at 11:20 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    You just have to learn to ignore or just let those comments slide, internet.

Or I have been told the ignore button helps.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd take ffdeuce over dwc any day

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFlyingHigh View Post
    Good points made... A bunch of internet bullies and/or fans of opposing teams ruin what this site could be and/or should be. Jet fans discussing football. What these Patriot fans do and/or are allowed to do? It's not talking football. It's trolling, while true Jet fans such as myself (DefenseWinsChampionships) continues to get banned due to being a home Jets fan; despite the fact that I'm not calling anyone out with personal attacks. It's sad.
    a banned poster, posting under a different name in blatant violation of the TOS, calling for the ban of another poster?

I love JI.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY--Originally from Long Island
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    In a completely honest thread, I quoted what I thought was a legit Schefter tweet about the Jets reaching out to the Chiefs about Bowe, saw that the tweet was either deleted or was a fake, though, it can't be found anywhere, I admit it was an honest mistake, and then this jackass chimes in, unprovoked...

Why are these pathetic no-life losers allowed to troll every thread, derail said threads, and then resort to their crap above???

This site can't be hard up for traffic or site hits...

It's time to get rid of the losers. Two Pats fans, who have more posts on this board than most if not all Jets fans...
    +100000000000

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good points made... A bunch of internet bullies and/or fans of opposing teams ruin what this site could be and/or should be. Jet fans discussing football. What these Patriot fans do and/or are allowed to do? It's not talking football. It's trolling, while true Jet fans such as myself (DefenseWinsChampionships) continues to get banned due to being a home Jets fan; despite the fact that I'm not calling anyone out with personal attacks. It's sad.
    ========================================

+1

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    No mention of the Jets fans who called for Rah Rah's banning for posting a BS thread?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    +100000000000
    This site used to be the best on the internet, it has become a mess.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    a banned poster, posting under a different name in blatant violation of the TOS, calling for the ban of another poster?

I love JI.
    As if trolling and/or hijacking and/or derailing isn't against the TOS? You happen to do it with each and every post. Of each and every thread. The difference? I'm banned because of a personal dislike by the hands of 32Green who I respect but always seem to be slammed with a banning. So yes, a mod does ban me for trying to talk sports and/or just be myself around here. You on the other hand? Are allowed to ruin this site in regards to Jet fans just trying to enjoy our season. Congrats for me being banned while you troll, hijack, derail and ruin each and every thread with each and every post.
    Last edited by JetsFlyingHigh; 08-06-2012 at 11:25 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Grow the fukc up people. Are you guys being serious?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    As if trolling and/or hijacking and/or derailing isn't against the TOS? You happen to do it with each and every post. The difference? I'm banned because of a personal dislike by the hands of 32Green who I respect but always seem to be slammed with a banning. You, you on the other hand? Are allowed to ruin this site. Congrats.
    You were banned because 32 doesn't like you? do you really believe this?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Threads like this only feed the ****eating trolls the very tears they come here to create.

Congrats for making FF's night. He's pulling out the lube to beat one out reading this as we speak.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love JI.

Yeah, it shows.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    As if trolling and/or hijacking and/or derailing isn't against the TOS? You happen to do it with each and every post. The difference? I'm banned because of a personal dislike by the hands of 32Green who I respect but always seem to be slammed with a banning. You, you on the other hand? Are allowed to ruin this site. Congrats.
    You're terrible. Stop crying already Jesus Christ.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    You were banned because 32 doesn't like you? do you really believe this?
    Racist

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. Ray. 3 for 3 now.

Is this some sort of kamikaze mission bc of sg3?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Threads like this only feed the ****eating trolls the very tears they come here to create.

Congrats for making FF's night. He's pulling out the lube to beat one out reading this as we speak.
    Ok, Warfish... You used to be a mod and a mod I respected and always talked football with. Remember our thread about the Jets defense being compared to the Ravens? Great times. As a former mod, tell me, tell us all... Why is FF2 and PatsFanTx allowed to derail, troll, hijack, going off topic and/or ruin each and every thread with each and every post? Is trolling not against the TOS?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post

============================================

+1

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post

Yeah, it shows.
    It really shows when you count the 50k posts he has when he posts as TX too