Thread: Josh Bush

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Josh Bush

Havent heard much about him amongst all of the TC chatter. Anyone heard or saw anything they liked or disliked about him? It would be really good to add a true cover safety to the rotation.....

KRL or anyone else whose been to Cortland, if you saw anything noteworthy about him please chime in...

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I expected to hear more, but haven't. Word on Bush was a smart player with good fundamentals and speed. Played both corner and free safety in college, and projected to be a swing DB and special teams contributor.

Hearing so many good things about Antonio Allen -- which is awesome -- that I bet he has the fourth safety spot all but locked up. So if Bush is competing for a roster spot his most natural target is a guy like Isaiah Trufant, who would be the default fifth DB behind Revis, Cro, Wilson, and Lankster.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was VERY happy the Jets double dipped at safety in the draft. If one of the two of these guys pans out it will be a success.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    I was VERY happy the Jets double dipped at safety in the draft. If one of the two of these guys pans out it will be a success.
    +1....shades of Maddox/Rhodes. If Bush is in fact the guy that takes a little longer, hopefully we can hide him on the Taxi Squad or IR (once he stubs his toe) and have him develop for another year.

Also happy with the double dipping at WR. 2 positions that could use some quantity. We know Hill will get every opportunity to succeed - if White can show he belongs as well, I'd like to see him in the running for a roster spot too.