Thread: Why do we need all the NE trolls

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do we need all the NE trolls

Seriously...it makes this site difficult to deal with some times with EVERY single thread just crapped and trolled upon incessantly to the point you cannot even enjoy discussing the team we are fans of. Please just ban them.

Id rather do a forced click through than have to wade through all their bull**** in every thread. They dont even make any attempt to do anything other than troll.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cuz they are cool

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't mind them all that much. I find it amusing at times. When they think Lloyd would be a good #1 I have to laugh my butt off.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the squirts!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    Seriously...it makes this site difficult to deal with some times with EVERY single thread just crapped and trolled upon incessantly to the point you cannot even enjoy discussing the team we are fans of. Please just ban them.

Id rather do a forced click through than have to wade through all their bull**** in every thread. They dont even make any attempt to do anything other than troll.
    Those guys are far less annoying than the supposed Jets fan that trashes everything their team does.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because that's what's tolerated at JI.

I, and countless others, have been saying the same thing for years. Just learn to live with it because it's not changing anytime soon.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post

============================================

+1

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    I don't mind them all that much. I find it amusing at times. When they think Lloyd would be a good #1 I have to laugh my butt off.
    =============================================

+1

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The trolls you can't stand the most...put them on your ignore list. At least for awhile. I've done that at times. And I'll do it again, if I need relief from them sch!ting on threads.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't worry they'll be gone once the Pats get exposed royally in the playoffs just like they did 2 out of the last 3 seasons.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a NY JETS site?

Holy **** I thought this was the off topic forum

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont really post because of this exact reason. I think there is room for resident Pats fans but the way threads are derailed and lose football discussion is too prevelant

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    First think about how homer-ifically delusional some Jets fans are. Now think about how much worse it would be without an objective outside opinion chiming in once and a while.

No NE fans around to balance out opinion and this site would be filled with polls trying to get Mark Sanchez into the Hall of Fame in 2012 while he's still playing like a rookie.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jxc View Post
    First think about how homer-ifically delusional some Jets fans are. Now think about how much worse it would be without an objective outside opinion chiming in once and a while.

No NE fans around to balance out opinion and this site would be filled with polls trying to get Mark Sanchez into the Hall of Fame in 2012 while he's still playing like a rookie.
    Might be the dumbest thing I ever heard. There are a few homers, but the overwhelming majority give honest unbiased opinions.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Don't worry they'll be gone once the Pats get exposed royally in the playoffs just like they did 2 out of the last 3 seasons.
    Wasn't there a similar thread last night? Unfortunately, I missed it.

Anyway, is that your chest pounding claim to fame about the Pats?

Let's discuss the facts of the last 10 years:

Pats have won 8 out of 10 outright AFCE titles, the Jets have won none.

In the last decade alone, Pats have won 5 out of 6 AFC Championship games. The Jets are 0-4 in AFCCG's since the merger in 1970.

Pats have won 3 Super Bowl titles in the last decade alone, Jets (just like the Browns and Lions) have not even played in one.

Not trolling at all, just stating the facts.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd prefer the NE trolls over the Tebowites.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Wasn't there a similar thread last night? Unfortunately, I missed it.

Anyway, is that your chest pounding claim to fame about the Pats?

Let's discuss the facts of the last 10 years:

Pats have won 8 out of 10 outright AFCE titles, the Jets have won none.

In the last decade alone, Pats have won 5 out of 6 AFC Championship games. The Jets are 0-4 in AFCCG's since the merger in 1970.

Pats have won 3 Super Bowl titles in the last decade alone, Jets (just like the Browns and Lions) have not even played in one.

Not trolling at all, just stating the facts.
    That's true. Lets go jets anyhow

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    I'm pretty sure you're wrong about that.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because Sooth invited them here.

Grow a nutsack you f*cking p*ssies.

Quote Originally Posted by jxc View Post

Having said that, ass-clowns such as jxc continue with the idiotic perception that dooshbag negativity equals objectivity.

So, there it is.

_

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    My Lord how many times are we going to do this