Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NY Jets released first depth chart

All League
    I only think 1 spot is reflections of camp so far.

Stephen Hill, because he is flat out the most talented person behind Holmes at the position. This isn't final, veterans usually get the nod going into pre-season.

Hall Of Fame
    I wouldnt put a whole lot of credence into this depth chart. The only reason they released one is because the league makes them in preparation for the first pre-season game.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Only disappointments here are Turnstile and McKnight. How in the world McPuke is above Powell is beyond me.
    I have been to a few practices ...Powell has been dominating all f our RBs. I don't get it.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    I have been to a few practices ...Powell has been dominating all f our RBs. I don't get it.
    Again, this depth chart means nothing. It was done because the league makes every team release one prior to the first pre-season game.

Best part about this depth chart?

Half of Steiny's boys are cut, the other "future stars" are sitting third string.

"Austin Howard will give Wayne Hunter a run for his money! #TeamHoward!" Good call.

Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    Just looking at that offensive depth chart I begin to cringe at the names listed at a few of the positions.
    Yeah, its not the type of offense that will strike fear in the hearts of NFL defenses.