Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cimini: Problem child Cromartie hurting Jets

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by loluchka80 View Post
    i do think the jets have a veteran leadership problem though.

guys like mangold, revis, or harris (not known to be outspoken) need to take charge of this team (and sanchez). they can't let guys like holmes and cromartie run the place.
    Agree!

To Sanchez credit he spoke to the team yesterday right after Rex regarding the fighting...
    Last edited by C Mart; 08-08-2012 at 09:21 AM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad the individual who caused the problem was singled out instead of the garbage I heard on espn radio this morning about how Rex lost control of the team.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    agreed, the biggest problem with this team is the media

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    and the jets threee ring circus continues
    I love that this type of reporting works on people like you. Its actually entertaining to watch Jets fans like you react to this nonsense as if its a real concern. Well done, Cimini would be proud of you.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    and the media generated jets threee ring circus continues
    Fixed!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    I love that this type of reporting works on people like you. Its actually entertaining to watch Jets fans like you react to this nonsense as if its a real concern. Well done, Cimini would be proud of you.
    +1

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by persiussa View Post
    I'm glad the individual who caused the problem was singled out instead of the garbage I heard on espn radio this morning about how Rex lost control of the team.
    When the team fights, Rex loses the team.

When the Pats fight, it's the mastermind Belichick and how he prepares his teams.

Camp fights breakout across all NFL camps, but the Jets are major news.

How does anybody not see this crap the media is spewing?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    When the team fights, Rex loses the team.

When the Pats fight, it's the mastermind Belichick and how he prepares his teams.

Camp fights breakout across all NFL camps, but the Jets are major news.

How does anybody not see this crap the media is spewing?
    Agree...However, the point of the article is after Rex again instructed the team to "simmer down" Cro didnt..

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Media and the Jets "coverage" clowns like Cimini and Mensha or whatever his name is have to create news... Last I checked, football is the most physical and violent of sports, and we are seeing a team that is playing that way in PRACTICE... WTF with the ***** footing reporters always thinking they should get a interview??? Does Brady and Peyton give daily feedback... NO

Can't wait until Friday night......

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the nastiness that's going on. Cro did not purposely hurt Holmes, ok. Stuff happens. Cro can't tackle so he sucks. Cro tackles in practice so he's an ass. Cro talks to the media and gets in trouble. Cro doesn't talk to the media and they write nasty things. You can't make this stuff up. Keep the chip on your shoulder pal

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Agree!

To Sanchez credit he spoke to the team yesterday right after Rex regarding the fighting...
    agreed. i just think it holds more when a guy like revis and mangold speak up, because of how good they are. players have to respect them.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    hahahahahahahahhahahahaha

we all know that
    Cromartie tried to bully rookie wide receiver Stephen Hill. He mugged him at the line of scrimmage, yelled a profanity and, moments later, he took out his frustration on tight end Dustin Keller, decking him on a pass across the field.
    is a lie ...

... like cro isn't terrified of contact unless it's with his member & a young lady ...

... nice try cimini ...

l_j_r

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing I find vaguely interesting here is how any media report of Jets problems brings out the usual SOJF vultures and moles. Even when they get it wrong, as in the skirmish reports, it doesn't stop them from assuming the worst and then commenting on their assumptions. Really sad, actually.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    If I was paying child support for 10 kids id be chippy out there to.
    I agree one might think that but since Antonio has managed to go for an entire career without being chippy up until now...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Sounds like Cimini is being a crybaby because Crowe would not talk to the media.
    "What's the difference between a 3-week old puppy and a sportswriter? In six weeks the puppy will stop whining." - Mike Ditka

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    F-Cimini, I am excited that Cro is finally starting to get physical.

Camp is supposed to be competitive, don't fall for this media hype of how te Jets are out of control because of a few fights. There are fights at every NFL camp. Only reason this is news is because it's the Jets.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Who does he think we are, Tom Brady?"

No he thinks your part of the d00shy NY Media, and the biggest one of them all.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Caster View Post
    Cro is the softest takler in the league, Dummy Johnson is the stupidest owner in the league, Rex is the best defensive coach on 1st and 2nd down, which creates 3rd and long, however Rex's defense is last in the league on 3rd and long.
    CUT CRO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rich - I loved you as a player but as a poster you suck.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    F-Cimini, I am excited that Cro is finally starting to get physical.

Camp is supposed to be competitive, don't fall for this media hype of how te Jets are out of control because of a few fights. There are fights at every NFL camp. Only reason this is news is because it's the Jets.
    People are missing the point of the article..It's not about the fights as much as its about what happened after Rex instructed the team again to "chill out" and what Cro did, which Rex addressed during his post practice presser

“When Cro plays to his physical abilities, he’s about as good as it gets. Then there’s that fine line of protecting your teammate,” he said. “I thought Cro should’ve backed off and not hit Dustin and all that. He was trying to be physical and pick his play up. We’re always talking about developing habits. I thought Cro was wrong in that situation. And we had some other cases with chippiness and things. It was time to do it and that will remind them.”

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of fights this year. More than I remember in most years.

I wonder if the new practice schedule has anything to do with it. Maybe 2 a days were making them too tired to have the energy to fight. (lol)... fighting is up across the league this year though. There have been fights every practice over the last week in Pats camp. BB's been making them run laps too.