Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL AM show on NFL network

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

NFL AM show on NFL network

Does anyone watch this show? They talk about the same thing each of the 4 hours. Why can't they just make the show 2 hours and look for new news to report. And most of the segments are gawd awful. just mindless loud talking over each other waaaaay too early in the morning

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I agree, its just recycled over and over. The NFL network talent level has gone down a ton since Adam Schefter left. I can barely watch NFL access or the pre-game clowns. Rich Eisen is the only professional left. Jamie Dukes is the worst.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The cougar they have on there is not bad looking... a bit weathered, but has a nice bod... had major cleavege yesterday...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    The cougar they have on there is not bad looking... a bit weathered, but has a nice bod... had major cleavege yesterday...
    yes ... nice observation there

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    and if they show that friggin "Top kick returns from last season" commercial again, I will cry. I keep hitting mute . ... Ted Ginn ... Ted Ginn

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    and if they show that friggin "Top kick returns from last season" commercial again, I will cry. I keep hitting mute . ... Ted Ginn ... Ted Ginn
    My 2 year old now knows Ted Ginn's name because of the that silly piece.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    pretty awful show

too little NFL info about training camps

too much of the three stooges on the right -- Davis, Kreigel and Wyche

could be worse though

If anybody has seen that semi-retarded Patriot homer Heath Evans behind a microphone, you know it COULD BE WORSE

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its OK. The MILF is a plus.

There is only so much they can talk about. It is an NFL-only show. Not much live stuff they can do that early in the morning.

Most shows on NFLN are just a re-badged version of Total Access.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's basically NFL Network's version of PTI or First Take, with blowhards senselessly arguing back and forth over trivial, bull**** topics.

Nothing about the show is worth watching. If I wanted to see a MILF, I'd go to Redtube.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    totally sux.

at least I know what happened to Demone from Fast Times at Ridgemont High....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgrlica3 View Post
    My 2 year old now knows Ted Ginn's name because of the that silly piece.
    GAH... Every offseason they have one of those

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's hard to imagine that the Golf Channel's Morning Drive could score out way better than this thing on the NFLN...

but it's Major Number Four week with the first round starting tomorrow so maybe I'm biased

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to love watching HBOs "Inside the NFL" so when more NFL shows started to air it was like nirvana.

NOT ANYMORE!
    CAN U SAY OVERSATURATION OF NFL NONSENSE NEWS!
    UH GOD IT'S HORRIBLE & each & every guy that gets added to the fray realizes that to get noticed, he's got to be CONTROVERSIAL!

Hence, 24hrs of rehashed "Tebow should be cut" CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My god, it's doom & gloom for the Jets while Cleveland is saying Trent Richards won't play in his 1st preseason game cause his knee he had scoped hurts.
    Uh, that would worry me if I'm a Browns fan, not that Tebow might take a few wildcat snaps in NY.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mark Kriegel and Heath Evans both may be legally retarded. I'm not kidding.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    its ok when they are actually seriously talking about football...it sucks when they try and be funny....I still watch it anyway since I am in need of football.

Does anyone watch this show? They talk about the same thing each of the 4 hours. Why can't they just make the show 2 hours and look for new news to report. And most of the segments are gawd awful. just mindless loud talking over each other waaaaay too early in the morning

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    what is that segment where they do the role play thing a la PTI. worst thing I have ever seen. I was so embarrassed for them I changed the channel after the first 30 seconds. there is zero charisma on that show. that 50 yr old host guy is probably the smoothest one on the show and he's an emormous stiff

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes the role playing part is terrible tv....I love the NFL Network....I am surprised they allow this sort of buffoonery......its not even close to being funny. I think Davis is decent when he trys not to be a damn comedian...the segment about Jones Drew was just terrible.

what is that segment where they do the role play thing a la PTI. worst thing I have ever seen. I was so embarrassed for them I changed the channel after the first 30 seconds. there is zero charisma on that show. that 50 yr old host guy is probably the smoothest one on the show and he's an emormous stiff

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedgreen View Post
    Mark Kriegel and Heath Evans both may be legally retarded. I'm not kidding.
    +1000000000000000 Heath Evans reminds me of Biff from Back to the Future...I would love to see him crash into a freaking manure truck....and Andrew Siciliano is horrible too...the only person I like is Mike Mayock straight facts no bull****.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    +1000000000000000 Heath Evans reminds me of Biff from Back to the Future...I would love to see him crash into a freaking manure truck....and Andrew Siciliano is horrible too...the only person I like is Mike Mayock straight facts no bull****.
    LOL

Biff from Back to the future -- sounds like him too

PERFECT

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    LMAO...Great Post!!