Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trent Richardson to have surgery

All League
    Reason #1 why you don't draft a runningback in the 1st round. At most they have a production life of 8 years... That's if they can stay healthy throughout

Poor Browns

Quote Originally Posted by FreshBaked 24 7 View Post
    Reason #1 why you don't draft a runningback in the 1st round. At most they have a production life of 8 years... That's if they can stay healthy throughout

Poor Browns
    I'm not sure why that matters. That's 1 rookie contract plus 1 "young prime" contract (26 - 28 years old)

i dont hate the Trent Richardson pick but I hate that they traded up 1 slot to get him. Make the Vikings take Trent (yeah right). Make the Bucs leap frog you (they seem pretty happy with Martin). Everyone was bluffing the Browns and they believed it. Bad poker.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    and their stud CB Haden might be suspended first 4 for violation of substance (adderall). tough day for the Brownies
    Dont mention Brownies around Tone. lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Lets trade them Powell for McCoy or Wallace. Either one I don't care.
    This is a joke right??

I do feel for those fans. If Trent goes down...that team is in deep doo doo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Lets trade them Powell for McCoy or Wallace. Either one I don't care.
    I like Powell, please keep him, he's going to be good if given opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    i dont hate the Trent Richardson pick but I hate that they traded up 1 slot to get him. Make the Vikings take Trent (yeah right). Make the Bucs leap frog you (they seem pretty happy with Martin). Everyone was bluffing the Browns and they believed it. Bad poker.
    Bucs wanted Richardson bad.