Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Trent Richardson to have surgery

  1. #21
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Midland Park, NJ
    Posts
    3,704
    Reason #1 why you don't draft a runningback in the 1st round. At most they have a production life of 8 years... That's if they can stay healthy throughout

    Poor Browns

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshBaked 24 7 View Post
    Reason #1 why you don't draft a runningback in the 1st round. At most they have a production life of 8 years... That's if they can stay healthy throughout

    Poor Browns
    I'm not sure why that matters. That's 1 rookie contract plus 1 "young prime" contract (26 - 28 years old)

  3. #23
    i dont hate the Trent Richardson pick but I hate that they traded up 1 slot to get him. Make the Vikings take Trent (yeah right). Make the Bucs leap frog you (they seem pretty happy with Martin). Everyone was bluffing the Browns and they believed it. Bad poker.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    and their stud CB Haden might be suspended first 4 for violation of substance (adderall). tough day for the Brownies
    Dont mention Brownies around Tone. lol!!!

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Lets trade them Powell for McCoy or Wallace. Either one I don't care.
    This is a joke right??

  6. #26
    I do feel for those fans. If Trent goes down...that team is in deep doo doo.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Lets trade them Powell for McCoy or Wallace. Either one I don't care.
    I like Powell, please keep him, he's going to be good if given opportunities.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    i dont hate the Trent Richardson pick but I hate that they traded up 1 slot to get him. Make the Vikings take Trent (yeah right). Make the Bucs leap frog you (they seem pretty happy with Martin). Everyone was bluffing the Browns and they believed it. Bad poker.
    Bucs wanted Richardson bad.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us