Thread: Jets Insider Radio TONIGHT at 8PM with NY Post's Brian Costello and Fireman Ed

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images

Jets Insider Radio TONIGHT at 8PM with NY Post's Brian Costello and Fireman Ed

The JetsInsider Radio Show will be broadcasting live tonight at 8PM with all the latest camp info from NY Post Jets Beat Writer Brian Costello live from Cortland.

Also joining us again will be Fireman Ed Anzalone who attended Curtis Martin's enshrinement into the Hall of Fame this past weekend and will tell us about that special moment.

Call us live at 347-237-4226

Join me and co-host Jim Morrison.

Don't miss it!!!

Listen live at this following link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-jetsinsider-radio-show

or as usual, susbcribe via iTunes by searching "jetsinsder".

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    SAR's got another chance to call in and chat with Fireman Ed. lol

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    SAR's got another chance to call in and chat with Fireman Ed. lol
    You would never let that come to fruition.

Or would you?

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    If SAR calls in i will put him right through

All Pro
    Sorry but these guys can complain all night about how much attention Tebow gets. If fact they have talked about about nothing else but Tim Tebow. Tebow is not ruining the Jets, but he is ruining the media with his distraction.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Sorry but these guys can complain all night about how much attention Tebow gets. If fact they have talked about about nothing else but Tim Tebow. Tebow is not ruining the Jets, but he is ruining the media with his distraction.
    I say the same thing; and get called an apologist!

Rupert M/ NYC

Guess I missed it ??

Show still on the air?

Hall Of Fame
    Great show. Fair and honest analysis. I missed Fireman Ed but Costello's segment was great. You guys are getting better every week.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Great show. Fair and honest analysis. I missed Fireman Ed but Costello's segment was great. You guys are getting better every week.
    Well you missed the Tebow ***** fest. It stopped when Ed got there, and Coz wouldn't give it any credence. That and the fighting. As far as I'm concerned Tebow is taking all the pressure off the rest of the guys. No one even notices anyone else. Maybe that's why they were acting out as a cry for attention.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Great show, I tried to call in, but was interrupted, as usual, by dinner time hijinks and chaos. (We do dinner late in my house) Also had a problem with the stream on my 'puter.

Sooth made a great comment about making his kids watch the Curtis HOF speech. Not an hour before, I told my 15 year old that he was going to watch it to get some perspective on his charmed life, so I got a kick out of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Show still on the air?
    The On Demand link is up now.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Thank you. If anyone wants to hear it the archive is on blogtalkradio.com and also you can subscribe to the weekly broadcast free of charge on iTunes by searching "jetsinsider".

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Great show, I tried to call in, but was interrupted, as usual, by dinner time hijinks and chaos. (We do dinner late in my house) Also had a problem with the stream on my 'puter.

Sooth made a great comment about making his kids watch the Curtis HOF speech. Not an hour before, I told my 15 year old that he was going to watch it to get some perspective on his charmed life, so I got a kick out of that.

Funny....

That was some speech. Anyone with kids above the age of 9 should have them watch it. Powerful stuff.

Bewildered Beast
    Thank you. If anyone wants to hear it the archive is on blogtalkradio.com and also you can subscribe to the weekly broadcast free of charge on iTunes by searching "jetsinsider".
    Thank you, Sean. Will do.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Funny....

That was some speech. Anyone with kids above the age of 9 should have them watch it. Powerful stuff.
    Especially our spoiled LI kids. Every so often I have to tell my 15 year old "Dont make us regret giving you all that we have...and doing for you all that we have".

Jets Insider VIP
    family occasion last night so I missed the show live but listening to the replay now at the website...

Great job Sean of getting Mojo in check early when he started to sound like SAR run wild about Kamp Khaos because no other NFL team in training camp had ever had skirmishes in the third week of daily hitting their own teammates...

speaking of the SARman, looking forward to hearing his skirmish with Fireman Ed later in the show when he gets a chance to go head to head with the Jet mascot.... should be great.

Oh and BTW, glad to be back here and looking forward to behaving