Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Focus on the positives with tebow & Sanchez

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Nope. Just to help you out though, here's a shorter version:

Again, didn't read it. And I apologize, but you aren't a Jet fan, so your opinion on how Tebow could benefit the Jets or Sanchez just isn't valid in my opinion.

You can state all the arguments you want, you can put them in a list or in paragraph format, you can cut and paste paste posts, you can dissect words, you can couch them as logically as you think possible, but at the end of the day you're a Tebow fan and ultimately you only care about how the Jets can help Tebow.

I don't think Tebow--as a QB--helps Sanchez or the Jets.

Just my opinion, you can continue to try and change it, but it won't work--just like I won't try and change your opinion about how good you think Tebow is.

Go ahead, go and get the last word again.

_

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems to me that Sanchez is having his best camp ever and looks prepared to have a great season, better leadership, stronger, etc...

All because he had Competition and had to work for it, for maybe the first time in his life

if this continues, the trade was a success even if Tebow never plays

and the Jets can still trade him to the Jags during the season

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohio State NY Jets fan View Post
    Seems to me that Sanchez is having his best camp ever and looks prepared to have a great season, better leadership, stronger, etc...

All because he had Competition and had to work for it, for maybe the first time in his life

if this continues, the trade was a success even if Tebow never plays

and the Jets can still trade him to the Jags during the season
    I think you are underestimating who Mark Sanchez is.

He knows he had an awful year and he committed himself to get bigger, stronger better and to be a better leader LONG before we traded for Tebow.

This is all about Sanchez competing with himself--he would have done this if we had drafted a QB number 1, traded for Peyton Manning or we signed Pee Wee Herman to be his back-up.

_