Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tarajersey????

Tarajersey????

Has anyone used this TaraJersey.com? Jerseys are ridiculously cheap. Is it legit?

www.tarajersey.com

Yes. They are not "official" authentics, but they look great with stitching. I buy all my jerseys there. It will probably take 2 weeks to arrive though.

Jets Insider VIP
    Two thumbs up from me!

Jets Insider VIP
    you can now order custom jerseys from Tara/Yuki/Jersey101 et al for only 55 bucks including shipping by registered mail.

just ordered my white Nike 51 MAYHEM model

Please someone post pics of tarajerseys nike customs when they get it. Real curious to see how they come out. Have several I want to order Pouha, Hill, etc.

Jets Insider VIP
    LOL

A "are they legit" obviously theyre not ****ing legit.

They're fake.

However, for the price you can't really go wrong. The one I have is better quality than the Reebok replica I own (not sure if it's the same for Nike) and it was a lot cheaper.

Jets Insider VIP
    The HK jerseys for under 50 bucks (55 if you want custom) are near the quality of the authentics Nike and Reebok rip off buyers for 200-300 bucks and a million times better than the silkscreened replicas that cost 100 dollars.

As far as Nikes being "authentic"...there is an interesting video at newyorkjets.com which takes viewers to the manufacturer in upstate NY who manufactures the jerseys the NFL players wear in games from scratch.

The Nike authentics made by slave labor in Indonesia and available for sale to you for 300 dollars are NOT AUHENTIC EITHER

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post
    LOL

I understand you consider yourself an expert in the field.

Btw, I think by legit the OP meant "would one actually be getting a decent quality jersey for a good price" rather than "is this site sanctioned by the NFL and Nike".

Could be wrong though, as I'm not an expert in the field.

-

Thanks for the tip, Just ordered my H. Smith jersey. Looks like the are out of the Cayman Islands or something, since you have to choose paying in US dollars or "CY"

Jets Insider VIP
    China Yuans...the currency in Hong Kong

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post
    LOL

LOL.

The voice of whine.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

Btw, I think by legit the OP meant "would one actually be getting a decent quality jersey for a good price" rather than "is this site sanctioned by the NFL and Nike".

-
    The voice of reason.

If you want to plop down $200+ on an "authentic" to put away in a closet for 40 years so that it's worth more down the road, then knock yourself out. Because if you wear it, it won't be worth anywhere near as much.

If you want a jersey to wear often and that 99% of the people on the street would not know whether it was authentic or not, then I would go with a tara-type jersey and save $150-200 per jersey.

The only time I would buy an authentic is if I was planning to have it signed by a current or future HOF'r. Then it's worth the money.

And this is coming from someone who was heavily involved in the national sports collectibles market for 14 years.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    China Yuans...the currency in Hong Kong

Actually the currency in Hong Kong is the Hong Kong dollar. The Chinese Yuan, or Renminbi, is accepted in mainland China only.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

-
    I was implying: bad meaning bad not bad meaning good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    And this is coming from someone who was heavily involved in the national sports collectibles market for 14 years.
    So what could my Revis signed football be worth someday if he stays at the top of his game?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JFB View Post
    I was implying: bad meaning bad not bad meaning good.
    They are excellent if you are simply looking for a jersey or jerseys that you want to wear and which 99% of the public will think is authentic.

Watch out for people who pull a loop out to examine the jersey.

The Tara (and others) Nike jerseys are awful. The collar/flywire area is a 100% dead giveaway that they are fake.

The Reebok jerseys would fool 90% of the people (the 10% being people who owned their own fakes), but the Nike ones will not fool anyone.

Seriously. They are awful.

Eww, why would you get one of those hideous Nike ones?