Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tarajersey????

Veteran
    They never get the Jets logo right. Can't be so difficult to stitch a godd4mn football.

All Pro
    I like the yuki jerseys better that tebow jersey looks off to me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by fredmertz View Post
    The Tara (and others) Nike jerseys are awful. The collar/flywire area is a 100% dead giveaway that they are fake.

The Reebok jerseys would fool 90% of the people (the 10% being people who owned their own fakes), but the Nike ones will not fool anyone.

Seriously. They are awful.
    Who would I be trying to fool? Someone walks up to me and challanges the stitching on my jersey I instantly know they are gender challanged and make sure they keep thier fingers out of my pulled pork!

Here's how much I care about authentic, for $5 bucks extra they put a message under the label which is great for the Hayden Smith I just recieved.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Who would I be trying to fool? Someone walks up to me and challanges the stitching on my jersey I instantly know they are gender challanged and make sure they keep thier fingers out of my pulled pork!

Here's how much I care about authentic, for $5 bucks extra they put a message under the label which is great for the Hayden Smith I just recieved.
    LOL. Nice.

SBIII just had a stroke.

What am I missing here? You guys need an authentic jersey so you can play a real game (authentic game) or do you need one just to watch? I could see it being important if it was to play so they wouldn't rip or if you had one signed and framed, but to sit and eat and drink with them, what's the difference?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Greensleeves View Post
    What am I missing here? You guys need an authentic jersey so you can play a real game (authentic game) or do you need one just to watch? I could see it being important if it was to play so they wouldn't rip or if you had one signed and framed, but to sit and eat and drink with them, what's the difference?
    I agree with you but I never liked the replicas either. Considering I can get the same material for less than a replica it's a no brainer to get one of these knock offs.

I am ready to order a couple of jerseys from Tarajersey, but I was wondering about the sizes. The Large shows to be a 44 which seems off (should be 48?) I ordered a 52 (thought it was XL) Sanchez Jersey a couple of years ago and its huge. Does anyone have any advice on choosing a size from Tara?

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa Jet View Post
    I am ready to order a couple of jerseys from Tarajersey, but I was wondering about the sizes. The Large shows to be a 44 which seems off (should be 48?) I ordered a 52 (thought it was XL) Sanchez Jersey a couple of years ago and its huge. Does anyone have any advice on choosing a size from Tara?
    there is a size chart on the front page of tarajersey called size chart . you can check it about the size before your purchase.

http://www.tarajerseyonline.com/Help/help5-15.html

Quote Originally Posted by moninghaly View Post
    there is a size chart on the front page of tarajersey called size chart . you can check it about the size before your purchase.

LOL. Actually though they fit well. I just went by L XL and got what I expected. Go for it but it takes 2 plus weeks and comes registered mail, so order today!

In fact, I predict they are going to get too popular and Nike and the NFL will force an import crackdown so I think I'll get another today before that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by moninghaly View Post

Thanks....i did see that, but I forgot to mention that when I click on the size chart, it brings up a blank page.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    LOL. Actually though they fit well. I just went by L XL and got what I expected. Go for it but it takes 2 plus weeks and comes registered mail, so order today!

In fact, I predict they are going to get too popular and Nike and the NFL will force an import crackdown so I think I'll get another today before that happens.
    Thanks....I guess I will go with the L or XL and disregard the number.

I never got a football jersey there but my brother picked upa Wesley Walker 85 from them and it looks great. I ordered a Ryan Callahan jersey and it is freaking awesome.

Be careful though the site gets taken over by homeland security every now and again.

that's right . the letters make the sense

All League
    I just got my jersey (Reebok style) in the mail yesterday. It was in interesting experience:
    1) The website was fine and the order went very smooth;

2) As expected, it took about 2 weeks to get the jersey. It was weird to get a tracking number from the Hong Kong Post.

3) Sizing: For jerseys, I like to wear a XXL and ordered using the numbering system. The jersey I received is smaller than my Reebok XXL, but slightly bigger than a XL.

4) Jersey - it would be very hard to distinguish it from my real jerseys.

Thanks....i did see that, but I forgot to mention that when I click on the size chart, it brings up a blank page.
    it works here . you should try on a different brower imo

Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    I just got my jersey (Reebok style) in the mail yesterday. It was in interesting experience:
    1) The website was fine and the order went very smooth;

2) As expected, it took about 2 weeks to get the jersey. It was weird to get a tracking number from the Hong Kong Post.

3) Sizing: For jerseys, I like to wear a XXL and ordered using the numbering system. The jersey I received is smaller than my Reebok XXL, but slightly bigger than a XL.

4) Jersey - it would be very hard to distinguish it from my real jerseys.
    any pics?

im just curious what's going on with tarajersey, it shows 500 error ,just wanna buy some jerseys.

If they ship abroad I'm in, they can send me a white Coples one for next season.

Got the new white Nike one last year, by the time it arrived at the door including shipping I was ready for booting the post man up and down the street.

Not footing a bill like that again this year.

All Pro
    They are 100% better than replicas. They are not on par with authentic if you look closely, but use authentic material, and hand stitching. My Keller Jersey even has the Meadowlands inaugural season sewn in. They do screw up the Jets logo, and it's never quite the right shape, but it is stitched(not a patch). Looks great from 10 feet away. Almost no one will notice it's not real unless they are anal, and looking for it. Your choice is to buy a real one, and pray the don't lose the player, or buy 5 Tara(101)Jerseys. I'm going to have to buy some more, because my real Revis jersey (which was a gift), and my Keller are ready for the museum. I suggest Mangold if you buy an authentic.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I understand you consider yourself an expert in the field.

Btw, I think by legit the OP meant "would one actually be getting a decent quality jersey for a good price" rather than "is this site sanctioned by the NFL and Nike".

Could be wrong though, as I'm not an expert in the field.

-
    You sir are a steely-eyed missile man.

Even if your fielding is sometimes inexpert.