Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: The Daily News and Tim Teabow

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

The Daily News and Tim Teabow

I think the Daily News is on a quest to create a QB controversy and get Tebow to the top for story purposes. They are pretty annoying. First Manish has been in Tebow fest mode, now they have a new guy who seems the only goal is to shadow Tebow. He is actually counting practices tebow "wins?" Here is the latest...

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1132742

The article itself is not a problem, it is the fact that it is Tebow all the time for the daily news (the tim tenow watch column?).

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1133033

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL...dude, not being a d**k, but have you read or watched any other media outlets yet? This is not a phenomenon unique to the Daily News.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    ESPN announced Tebow the starter last week

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    LOL...dude, not being a d**k, but have you read or watched any other media outlets yet? This is not a phenomenon unique to the Daily News.

I know, ESPN is tripping over themselves while Woody acts surprised. It is the first local newspaper to assign a second reporter to the team though, specifically to cover tebow. This Seth Walder dude only reports on Tebow facts. Weird.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is he related to Tim Coffeebow?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's all actually starting to look really stupid. He is what Rex said he is!
    Sal reported it that way.
    Shefter reports it that way!
    The rest of the country are already sick of the Tebow story!
    NFL network sits there in that stupid round table discussion with Eisen, Faulk & Lombardi, giggling about the Jets coverage, then they run a commercial for the Bengals vs Jets on Friday night football & feature Tim Tebow?

Meanwhile, the Jets, Sanchez, most NY Jet fans are like whatever, he's the damn wildcat QB & punt protector,lol.

It's not even Tebowites, it's MEDIA TEBOWITES! It's the strangest thing I have ever seen when the media tries to keep a story alive thats actually pretty dead to most football fans.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Be sure to follow @SethWalder, who'll be tweeting all things Jets tonight at preseason opener: Rex, Sanchez, Revis. And that other guy

Tebow Time begins in the 2nd quarter tonight

Tim Tebow will play about two quarters (2 & 3) with second team in Jets preseason opener against Bengals tonight.

Manish might as well go work for TMZ

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the first time in decades as a fan I actually think I just want the kid to get hurt so we can be done with this nonsense.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    For the first time in decades as a fan I actually think I just want the kid to get hurt so we can be done with this nonsense.
    Thats a little extreme. Its not Tebows fault the media is doing what they do.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's more than a little extreme, it's seriously ****ed up.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe just a slight vaginal bruise.