Had to catch the feed online and it was sporadic at best but here is what I saw in the first half:
1. Coples was every bit as good as Jones and Ingram. So far so good
2. The rest of defense played fairly well. Its certainly going to be the strength of the team. One good stand in the red zone. Pretty good against the run.
3. Special teams clearly need work
4. The OL - Here's what scares me and it isn't just RT. DBrick had a bad year last season and we all felt that it was just a hiccup. I'm not sure he even played tonight, but if he did and was part of those first 3 series then, I'm worried that last season wasn't just an off year, it was the start of a trend. You can survive one weak link, but not 2.
Our OL looked as bad as the Pats OL did. The only difference is we don't have 3 all pro starters waiting in the wings to come back.
5. if the offense doesn't find a way to pick it up next week against the good players, then our defense is going to have to be 2000 Ravens good, for us to get into the playoffs.