Thread: Jets Bars In Brooklyn

Veteran

Jets Bars In Brooklyn

Hey guys,

I recently moved into my new apartment in Brooklyn Heights. I was wondering is anyone knew any good Jets bars in the area (Court Street/Atlantic Ave). Id love find a nice spot to watch the games.

Thanks!

All League
    Cody's on court st. Just south of pacific is a good bar. There aren't any great "Jets" bars in the neighborhood

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by ListerFiend View Post
    Hey guys,

I recently moved into my new apartment in Brooklyn Heights. I was wondering is anyone knew any good Jets bars in the area (Court Street/Atlantic Ave). Id love find a nice spot to watch the games.

Thanks!
    Not necessarily in Bklyn hrs, but I've been to that big sports bar on 5th ave in park slope a few times - something Like 200 5th.....the name will come to me.

I'm sure they get a good jet turnout.

red star bar in greenpoint has the bomb wings

Veteran
    Angry Wades on Smith and Butler is a good one. The barkeep Rosie is a Jets fan. Good overall football crowd but not necessarily a Jets bar

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Stronso View Post
    Angry Wades on Smith and Butler is a good one. The barkeep Rosie is a Jets fan. Good overall football crowd but not necessarily a Jets bar
    Yeah, Angry Wades is good. Free popcorn too. But I'd recommend Cody's first because there are probably 3 times as many TVs and the food is better at Cody's.

The place on 5th Ave in Park Slope is a huge football bar. It's right near Union St. But its also a huge Steelers bar, so you will be outnumbered 20 to 1.

Veteran
    thanks for the input guys, I'll be sure to check those spots out. Cody's looks like it could be good.