Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Post game thoughts - Jets/Bengals

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    There was nothing wrong with the post, there was commentary, both good and bad, but you couldn't help yourself, another opportunity for you to jump in and wave your ass up high and shout for attention.

Your post in this thread was unnecessary, yet typical. It exemplifies who you've become on this board, and there are MANY like me who think the same way.

GFY
    +1

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    +1
    Yes, it was the most talented post in the last 30 years.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
    i dont think the issue with mcknight is he's too weeak - he just doesn't maximize his dynamism.

he pushes too hard to be a in-btween the tackles rb. but when he kicks it outside there's never that second cut to find the cut-back lane successfully and seam it for a big gain.

i dont get that about him.
    That was never a problem until he got to the Jets. That's the way that the coaching staff wants him to run: straight ahead, ground and pound.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SCITSCAT View Post
    Good post.

Sanchez laid down a couple of times shades of Ken O'brien, it was sad.
    I would rather have him fall down when he knows he is going to get sacked. Manning made a career out of doing that. It protects the QB from injury. Sanchez took way too many hits last year and I would rather have him avoid most of them if he can. Plus I don't believe that we have a competent back up to step in for him if he gets hurt. Tebow is who he is, a great runner but a below average thrower and in this league he can exposed for being one dimensional. That just my opinion anyway.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    That was the reverse jinx. It worked, too. You aren't too sharp now, are you.

SAR I
    NO, you're just an attention whore who went off with retarded predictions that bit you in the ass.

You don't get it both ways, you denied it then you don't get to hide behind it now.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    NO, you're just an attention whore who went off with retarded predictions that bit you in the ass.

You don't get it both ways, you denied it then you don't get to hide behind it now.
    Another thick one I see. It was the best reverse-jinx in the last 30 years.

You need to quickly post up a 10,000 word analysis of last nights disaster laden mess with double-talk so you have an exit strategy when things go wrong in September like your Blind Homer Cult buddy did.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Another thick one I see. It was the best reverse-jinx in the last 30 years.

You need to quickly post up a 10,000 word analysis of last nights disaster laden mess with double-talk so you have an exit strategy when things go wrong in September like your Blind Homer Cult buddy did.

SAR I
    just to clarify

was your 5-11 prediction for 2009 agreeing with Peter Shrager's article predicting an 0-5 start your actual prediction or was it a "reverse-jinx" post?

just for those of us not as brilliant as you.... could you please indicate from now on whether a dire prediction of gloom and doom is a real one or a reverse-jinx one.

Thank you

That was the reverse jinx. It worked, too. You aren't too sharp now, are you.

SAR I
    Nice try, ole boy

3 positives from last nite

Coples, Richardson and Davis look like they may be beasts

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Lmao

Man I hate that Jet logo reminds me too much of Bruce Coslett era.

All League
    Even the best QB's need a split second to throw the ball. The pass protection and run blocking was scary bad last night. I don't know if thats something that can be fixed in three weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Green&White51 View Post
    Even the best QB's need a split second to throw the ball. The pass protection and run blocking was scary bad last night. I don't know if thats something that can be fixed in three weeks.
    3 weeks? the jets will be lucky to have the offensive probelms fixed by next year.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    3 weeks? the jets will be lucky to have the offensive probelms fixed by next year.
    I think its a little too early to panic...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    3 positives from last nite

Coples, Richardson and Davis look like they may be beasts
    Sure, if the Patriots, Bills, Dolphins, 49ers, Texans, and Steelers pity us and start their second-stringers.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post

Man I hate that Jet logo reminds me too much of Bruce Coslett era.
    Exactly why he's the Blind Homer Cult's mascot.

He's so oblivious, so thinking that the 3-13 Kotite Jets couldn't possibly be worse after all the free agent additions he thinks we're going 16-0 and doesn't realize he forgot to put his pants on on the way to 1-15.

SAR I
    Last edited by SAR I; 08-11-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Sure, if the Patriots, Bills, Dolphins, 49ers, Texans, and Steelers pity us and start their second-stringers.

SAR I
    you can count on the Pats, 49ers, Texans, and Steelers all Loses right now. lock that up.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Best part of the nigth, no injuries, and on a night where it seemed the Bengals lost 3 key players, and there have already been a lot of injuries throughout the league on the opening week of the pre-season, Jets came away unscathed!
    Not to demean the rest of your post, but this is really the ONLY part that matters about last night.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    I think its a little too early to panic...
    Why? It's August 11 not March 1. It's not like a few adjustments and a scrap-heap player cut from another team is going to sprinkle magic fairy dust on the offense and make them a scoring threat. They've had 6 weeks to get their act together and nothing we've seen in scrimmages, practices, or live action has shown anything different.

The Jets are exactly what many of us said they were: A defense that's good but aging, an offense that has not improved from last year, and a head coach that can't get the most out of his players.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Not to demean the rest of your post, but this is really the ONLY part that matters about last night.
    + 1

Jets Insider VIP
    Why? It's August 11 not March 1. It's not like a few adjustments and a scrap-heap player cut from another team is going to sprinkle magic fairy dust on the offense and make them a scoring threat. They've had 6 weeks to get their act together and nothing we've seen in scrimmages, practices, or live action has shown anything different.

The Jets are exactly what many of us said they were: A defense that's good but aging, an offense that has not improved from last year, and a head coach that can't get the most out of his players.

SAR I
    same as the 5-11 one of YOU said the Jets would be in 2009