Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We better sign another WR

Jets Insider VIP
    no need to rush out Steinbrenner like and give away draft picks in a panic move to sign a semi-washed up wide receiver.

Holmes, Hill, Schillens, Turner will be fine and at least one more will emerge from the rest.

Practice Squad
    Unless that receiver is Percy harvin

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJet View Post
    Turner is scaring no one. He got cut by the damn fish. He is not even a number 3. Hill has an upside but double tone and we have no one to stretch the defense. We're screwed...trust me.
    Give it a break! You are a broken record. Turner is only in the NFL a few years. he has not been a 1 or a 2 receiver. Give him some playing time and he might quiet you down. Why not play our kids before we go out and sign old players? IMO that is really weak!

Practice Squad
    What would you guys think of trading for a veteran receiver like Santana Moss. It sounds rediculous but the skins may be willing to trade him for a 5th round pick. They are a young developing team and may let him go. They already have some good receivers like garçon and banks and josh Morgan. He could be the #3 WR for us

Jets Insider VIP
    We need another WR. Moss would be ok. Heres why, when we had edwards , cotch and tone , Mark was bettr and the WRs were better. It take at least a year for a rookie WR to adjust to the different rules and speed of the NFL. Im not making it up its been proven. Hill caught how many ball in his last year of college? 30ish? and now hes our #2? I just think we need a veteran addition at WR to hepl move coverage off Tone. I dont like Turner, kerley has potentional and Hill is a year away.

Undrafted Free Agent
    How about Harvin?...seen a couple tweets saying the Jets are interested. What do you guys think?

...and i fade back to black.

Quote Originally Posted by IX 7 III View Post
    How about Harvin?...seen a couple tweets saying the Jets are interested. What do you guys think?

...and i fade back to black.
    Then you can say goodbye to Mark Sanchez after this season. The Gator-heads will be invading NY.

Jets Insider VIP
    how about we all just take a deep breath and let Kerley and Holmes return to training camp and discover that they and Hill and Schillens and White are a pretty damn good wide receiver corps

All Pro
    Cuz we need one....call plax quick we need a guy
    I honestly think this talk is knee-jerk reaction to a poor performance last night when Holmes and Kerley didn't play.

The QB will be much more important to the offense moving the ball than adding another mid-level WR.

For me, Holmes-Hill-Kerley-Schilens/Turner is a solid 4 man group. Add Jordan White... Not the best in the league, but far from the worst and plenty good enough to win with a ball-control offense.

Lol. Ok I'm wrong our O is scary good.
    Bring me back @ SHILLINGS w/a Lion Bonnet...

Cuz we need one....call plax quick we need a guy
    Completely wrong. Hill looked great. Turner looked much improved. Kerley and Holmes were out. White looked OK. We are fine at WR