Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Tebow is the best QB for this team

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    BUT GUISE TEBOW JUS WINZ GAMES DOE!1!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Unfortunately the Jets owner also happens to be a Tebowite.

Literally 5 minutes after he gave Drew Stanton a check for Half a Million Dollars he traded for Tebow as soon as he heard he was available. Woody is in love with this guy for reasons I can't go into but unfortunately it affects this team.
    I posted a while back about how Woody meddles. You either have a GM you believe in or you don't.

I think we know the situation.......

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I posted a while back about how Woody meddles. You either have a GM you believe in or you don't.

Yup, we have a HC who likes the WC, recognized how it makes preparing difficult and saw Tebow as a weapon in that offense.

His GM did what any HC wants his GM to do, he went out and got that player.

Then we have a moronic fanbase that looks for the negative in any and every situation so they flat out make up sh1t about moves that are made without a stitch of evidence proving anything different.

If you keep repeating it over and over again, you might even start to believe your own made up story.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Yup, we have a HC who likes the WC, recognized how it makes preparing difficult and saw Tebow as a weapon in that offense.

Then we have a moronic fanbase that looks for the negative in any and every situation so they flat out make up sh1t about moves that are made without a stitch of evidence proving anything different.

If you keep repeating it over and over again, you might even start to believe your own made up story.

Are you looking in the mirror as you're saying this?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post

I have never been negative what are you talking about?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post

If we go 6-10 and Tebow sucks and the election doesn't go a particluar way maybe Woody has a meltdown and sells the team to Mark Cuban.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm just sick and tired of this Tebow/wildcat nonsense. We finally got rid of our retarded offensive coordinator but thanks to Woody's man-juice for Tebow this wildcat nonsense lives on.

The Giants don't run the stupid wildcat yet somehow they manage to win Super Bowls. Why is that?
    For the record, I find Tebow and his clown car following loathsome. To answer your question: The Giants have a solid owner/front-office.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by geekbeatking View Post
    For the record, I find Tebow and his clown car following loathsome. To answer your question: The Giants have a solid owner/front-office.
    Coughlin, Jerry Reese and the Mara family aren't obsessed with running the wildcat formation yet somehow that doesn't stop them from winning 2 Super Bowls in 5 years.

Or from kicking our team's ass any time they face eachother.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never been negative what are you talking about?
    Sure, keep telling yourself that.