Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Tebow is the best QB for this team

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Do you guys watch the games? Or better yet, do you know what good qbing is? You cant look at Sanchez this preseason and think he has been good. He has 0 tds, 2 picks and a 50 qb rating. We have not scored a damn td while hes been in the game.
    As others have aptly pointed out, I think the question is whether YOU actually watch the games. Now I'm sure you do, but I'm not sure you watch with a knowledgeable eye nor an objective eye.

We know you hate Sanchez and that unless he put up Brady-like numbers, you would kill him.

Do you ever stop for one minute and think about what Sanchez has around him?

A leaky OL that affords him little time.

A group of WR's and TE's that are either injured or have little to no NFL experience.

I imagine you think Tebow has looked phenomenal as a QB?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    As others have aptly pointed out, I think the question is whether YOU actually watch the games. Now I'm sure you do, but I'm not sure you watch with a knowledgeable eye nor an objective eye.

We know you hate Sanchez and that unless he put up Brady-like numbers, you would kill him.

Do you ever stop for one minute and think about what Sanchez has around him?

A leaky OL that affords him little time.

A group of WR's and TE's that are either injured or have little to no NFL experience.

I imagine you think Tebow has looked phenomenal as a QB?
    why talk sense to people like this? he's no different than the media who would quote 2 picks without noting that stephen hill gave one of them away. what's the point?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    why talk sense to people like this? he's no different than the media who would quote 2 picks without noting that stephen hill gave one of them away. what's the point?
    I know. You're right.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez HAS looked great, this preseason.
    HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You cant make this stuff up. Its not worth my time arguing with fools.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Yet you think Tebow should be the starter. Who is the fool exactly??

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Another hit and run Tebowite.

Unable to engage in a legitimate football discussion, they run and hide behind name calling and personal insults.

Not unexpected.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ive said tebow has sucked this preseason. The difference is tebow would run a completely different offense that he would succeed in. It would not be the offense he is running now.

Do me this favor. Go out to a bar, have a few drinks and meet some non Jet football fans. Then tell them what a great preseason Mark Sanchez is having. Film this on your cell phone and post it on the board so we can see how funny it was when you got laughed out of the bar.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ive said tebow has sucked this preseason. The difference is tebow would run a completely different offense that he would succeed in. It would not be the offense he is running now.

Do me this favor. Go out to a bar, have a few drinks and meet some non Jet football fans. Then tell them what a great preseason Mark Sanchez is having. Film this on your cell phone and post it on the board so we can see how funny it was when you got laughed out of the bar.
    And when asked if Tebow should start there will be even a louder laugh.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

No one said Sanchez has had a great preseason. He was awful against Cincy and NYG.

He did, however, look pretty good against Carolina, which coincides with him having decent protection. That should at least be encouraging to any legitimate Jets fan.

If you don't see that, then you clearly have some other agenda that conflicts with that of Jets fans.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    So Joe’s idea is that Tebow would have success in an offense where he didn't play like a QB. Fascinating.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

THIS GUY GETS IT !!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    THIS GUY GETS IT !!!!!
    Yes, Joe (and all Tebowites) can comprehend anything as long as it has nothing to do with logic or common sense.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    i wish this thread was a chicken coop so i could turn off the power and everyone in it would be dead in 15 minutes

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    THIS GUY GETS IT !!!!!

Manson had followers too. Carry on.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive said tebow has sucked this preseason. The difference is tebow would run a completely different offense that he would succeed in. It would not be the offense he is running now..
    And in your dream would he be a successful QB like Marino or Montana?

Would there also be unicorns and cotton candy clouds?

He's a one trick pony now, not a QB. That you dream up fantasy scenarios where he actually is a real QB is interesting though.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    And in your dream would he be a successful QB like Marino or Montana?

Would there also be unicorns and cotton candy clouds?

He's a one trick pony now, not a QB. That you dream up fantasy scenarios where he actually is a real QB is interesting though.
    I have no clue why people cannot acknowledge the fact that both of our QBs have performed subpar this pre-season. I also don't understand why people believe that you cannot support both guys ? This place is filled with guys wearing blinders on both sides.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no clue why people cannot acknowledge the fact that both of our QBs have performed subpar this pre-season. I also don't understand why people believe that you cannot support both guys ? This place is filled with guys wearing blinders on both sides.
    It's not that most of us can't support both guys. It's the fact that Tebow supporters here have a tendency to tear down Sanchez in their support for Tebow.

I hope Tebow helps this team. Just not as a QB.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's said that any decent NFL QB has a completion rating above 65%...

St. Timmy is at 45%.

Good luck with that.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

The difference is tebow would run a completely different offense that he would succeed in.
    Yes, an offense that does not translate to the NFL.

Maybe if he were back in the SEC, or he was at Oklahoma or Texas back in the 70's.

_

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    All of this Tebow talk has detracted from the usual "Brady's Gay" talk. I hope this settles down and the board can get back to some good old fashioned Brady bashing