Thread: Tebow making people forget Sanchez.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Tebow making people forget Sanchez.

Rex is a genius, all the people bashing Sanchez last year are now so busy hating on Tebow that Sanchez 4-6 for 21 yards, sacked, 3 and outs is being ignored.

SNY actually said Sanchez looked sharp, while Tebow fizzled.

Sad to see how easy it is to manipulate the Jets fans.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get it?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangenius View Post
    Rex is a genius, all the people bashing Sanchez last year are now so busy hating on Tebow that Sanchez 4-6 for 21 yards, sacked, 3 and outs is being ignored.

SNY actually said Sanchez looked sharp, while Tebow fizzled.

Sad to see how easy it is to manipulate the Jets fans.
    How did Sanchez look sharp while Tebow fizzled? I don't understand that description by SNY.

I grade QBs by scoring drives for TDs, unfortunately neither QB led a TD drive. The one thing Tebow can do is make something out of nothing by being able to run when the line breaks down.

He also was a victim of a drop when Hill could not hold on to a third down conversion pass that should have been caught.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    How did Sanchez look sharp while Tebow fizzled? I don't understand that description by SNY.

I grade QBs by scoring neither QB led a TD drive. The one thing Tebow can do is make something out of nothing by being able to run when the line breaks down.

He also was a victim of a drop when Hill could not hold on to a third down conversion pass that should have been caught.
    To hill credit the pass was late but he still should of caught it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post

I grade QBs by scoring drives for TDs, unfortunately neither QB led a TD drive. The one thing Tebow can do is make something out of nothing by being able to run when the line breaks down.

Yeah! tebow did all of that, what did Sanchez do? nothing! on the very first play as Jet Tebow connected with Hill 10 yds. up the middle. Sanchez zero
    2nd play 40 yds down field incomplete, Sanchez 5yds flare no gain I could go on, but I think am gonna stop now and watch olympic soccer.
    CHILD PLEASE.