Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Still average team at best

Jets Insider VIP
    the part I don't get is why RMeyer52, a proven pats fan troll is creating threads on a Jets fan message board on the averageness, above or below of the Jets offensive line

meanwhile his Patriot OL especially first round draft BUST Solder nearly got Brady killed last night in the first quarter before the CS got him out of there to save him from destruction.

After that they continued to stink against the backups but it could possibly have been a blessing in disguise because getting either Hoyer or Clement battered and bruised might be an actual POSITIVE for the Pats

WE will really see over the next two games. The third pre season game will show us what we really have as a team.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    the part I don't get is why RMeyer52, a proven pats fan troll is creating threads on a Jets fan message board on the averageness, above or below of the Jets offensive line

meanwhile his Patriot OL especially first round draft BUST Solder nearly got Brady killed last night in the first quarter before the CS got him out of there to save him from destruction.

After that they continued to stink against the backups but it could possibly have been a blessing in disguise because getting either Hoyer or Clement battered and bruised might be an actual POSITIVE for the Pats
    Over at Pats Nation ... They think Coples is a bust ...

Below average is being really nice. They looked just like they did last season, uninspired and going through the motions.

I have been a Jets season ticket holder since 1968 and my draw of over 6 Jet Jersey's would disagree with you. However I do believe that the Patsies are the TEAM to beat in the division and until the Jets humiliate them and win convincingly this team wil always be in their shadows

I dont care about the Pats preseason because when the season starts THEY have put up or shut up while the Jets have merely talked and never put up

Quote Originally Posted by SyracuseJet View Post
    I'm not really saying we are or aren't average, but I do have a question...

Is it unreasonable to think that maybe it was just a bad way to start to the preseason, and they have 4 more weeks to get things in line?

I don't really have the answer to the question, but I just think some of you are putting an awful lot of stock into the 1st preseason game, where the starters played 1 quarter.

We might end of being average (or below for that matter), but I wouldn't base that opinion of what you saw last night.
    You bring up a really great point but I think the Jets need to win back a lot of their fans who have seen everything from epic collapses to great wins. What I really want to see is not games we just barely win but games in which we dominate from opening qtr to last qtr like we did last year in Buffalo.

All Pro
    I find it very interesting how little self respect all these crybabies have. If you're so insecure why would you come on a public web site and cry in front of the world. Just go Srob yourself to sleep and stop embarrassing yourselves. Pathetic

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    You bring up a really great point but I think the Jets need to win back a lot of their fans who have seen everything from epic collapses to great wins. What I really want to see is not games we just barely win but games in which we dominate from opening qtr to last qtr like we did last year in Buffalo.
    Im sure that was one the main goals they had in this 1st preseason games. Men we have to make sure we win back our fans. Especially the pathetic crybabies. btw why would you put your jerseys in a drawer?
    Last edited by NY's stepchild; 08-11-2012 at 06:29 PM.

Crybaby? Lets see the last time we won a Super Bowl was ? I wear my Jet jersey's with pride here on the left coast and have two home, away and one Titans jersey not to mention a lot of Jet hats and tea shirts. I'm am just damn sick and tired of barely winning games, playing well for 2 qtrs and than letting teams back in the game and want them to come out and dominate. I want to see consistency. Everyone blamed Schotty for the offense last year well he is gone and now who ya gonna blame if they cant score ?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

There's nothing funnier than clueless Jets fans after the first preseason game.

Nowhere else do so many, who understand so little jump off the deep end over so little.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    I wear my Jet jersey's with pride here on the left coast and have two home, away and one Titans jersey not to mention a lot of Jet hats and tea shirts.

Bullsh1t

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Along with the bullsh1t that he's had season tix since 1968.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    There's nothing funnier than clueless Jets fans after the first preseason game.

Nowhere else do so many, who understand so little jump off the deep end over so little.
    Seriously. If a meaningless preseason game is causing them so much agony and they "already know" the Jets season is doomed why do they bother to watch the rest of the season.

Jets Insider VIP
    so wait...

you are a season ticket holder since 1968 with 5 jerseys, not to mention hats and "tea" shirts but you live in Simi Valley CA..

where are your seats at Met Life, by the way since I'd like to add you to the JI seating awesome spreadsheet

Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    ++++1

Hiring Sparano was a joke. The guy is a clown.
    This was the worst move of the off season

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Seriously. If a meaningless preseason game is causing them so much agony and they "already know" the Jets season is doomed why do they bother to watch the rest of the season.
    Really, they "know" already.

And are going to "tell" the rest of us to not bother with the season.

Where have I heard this bit of stupidity before?

Reminds me of the thread last night where the brain dead OP talked about how poorly Hunter played in Cincy.
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 08-11-2012 at 07:49 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Really, they "know" already.

And are going to "tell" the rest of us to not bother with the season.

Reminds me of the thread where the brain dead OP talked about how poorly Hunter played last night.

Where have I heard this bit of stupidity before?

2009 at JI in a thread caused by idiot Peter Shrager predicting that the Jets would start the season 0-5

find it in the archives by searching for Peter Shrager and you will even find some of our very same "realists" there predicting a 5-11 season and worse

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    2009 at JI in a thread caused by idiot Peter Shrager predicting that the Jets would start the season 0-5

find it in the archives by searching for Peter Shrager and you will even find some of our very same "realists" there predicting a 5-11 season and worse
    Stevie, if you had to give your best guess, what would you predict the Jets record will be in 2012, sitting here right now?

All Pro
    lmao all of this from the 1st pre-season game.

IT'S AUGUST 11TH!

wow.