Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 90

Thread: holy Pfail... and it's only the preseason...

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    Before anyone says anything, she's underage.
    Yup, although in December she's 17 and will be on Sanchez' radar...

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,716
    So why was she pissed off? She thought she should have gotten gold?

  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    So why was she pissed off? She thought she should have gotten gold?
    They didn't make her a mod. You understand.

  4. #24
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    They didn't make her a mod. You understand.
    /end thread

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    They didn't make her a mod. You understand.

    ror!!



  6. #26
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    holy Pfail... and it's only the preseason...
    Braylon Edwards just made a sick TD catch for the Seahawks on a 39 yard pass.

    lol

    The Strip is going nuclear!!!

  7. #27
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    So why was she pissed off? She thought she should have gotten gold?
    She became a meme overnight. I thought you youngsters were supposed to be hip & know all this stuff.

    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/mckayla-is-not-impressed


    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    They didn't make her a mod. You understand.
    ROFL

    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    /end thread
    RMAO

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,829
    Poor girl. Practices her entire life for a performance that lasts only 3 seconds and she fell on her ass.

    I am a bigger fan of rhythmic gymnastics though. Their talents seem more useful.



  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    Before anyone says anything, she's underage.
    erasing search history now. Good looking out

  10. #30
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,867
    Phucking place is unbearable with the two or three Tebow ballwashers over there. And they have the nerve to callout people as being fanobois.

  11. #31
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Phucking place is unbearable with the two or three Tebow ballwashers over there. And they have the nerve to callout people as being fanobois.
    I never take anything on the boards seriously... especially on the phail strip. I like Sanchez but he still has a lot to prove and improve. And I'm not anti-Tebow at all. I don't think he can ever be a good starting quarterback but I'll root for him.

    But these Tebowners that salivate over him like he's one of the best QB's in history are just ridiculous.

    Thus the reason I like to poke them with a stick.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Phucking place is unbearable with the two or three Tebow ballwashers over there. And they have the nerve to callout people as being fanobois.
    i can deal with the Tebow groupies. they do their thing, but it's fairly easy to debate/ignore since Tebow is an awful QB. that being said, i'm looking forward to Tebow helping this team in other ways.

    what i can't stand is the people who are convinced that we are no better than a 4-win team, that Rex and Tannenbaum are halfway out the door, that we need to draft a QB next year to replace Sanchez, and that basically everything the Jets have done in recent years is stupid, has no chance whatsoever of working out and that even promising moves will eventually backfire.


    oh yeah, and thinking that way makes them objective and realistic. anyone who believes otherwise is a delusional blind homer

  13. #33
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    ror!!



  14. #34
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,867
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    I never take anything on the boards seriously... especially on the phail strip. I like Sanchez but he still has a lot to prove and improve. And I'm not anti-Tebow at all. I don't think he can ever be a good starting quarterback but I'll root for him.

    But these Tebowners that salivate over him like he's one of the best QB's in history are just ridiculous.

    Thus the reason I like to poke them with a stick.
    Pretty much how I feel too, Cross. But that makes us fanbois, donchaknow.

  15. #35
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,001
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    don't know why but the Ali rockstar pic rules!!!!!

  16. #36
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,716
    Damn, I got owned.

  17. #37
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Pretty much how I feel too, Cross. But that makes us fanbois, donchaknow.
    I've been called worse...






    today....






    by my family.

  18. #38
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    i can deal with the Tebow groupies. they do their thing, but it's fairly easy to debate/ignore since Tebow is an awful QB. that being said, i'm looking forward to Tebow helping this team in other ways.

    what i can't stand is the people who are convinced that we are no better than a 4-win team, that Rex and Tannenbaum are halfway out the door, that we need to draft a QB next year to replace Sanchez, and that basically everything the Jets have done in recent years is stupid, has no chance whatsoever of working out and that even promising moves will eventually backfire.


    oh yeah, and thinking that way makes them objective and realistic. anyone who believes otherwise is a delusional blind homer
    right?!?!

    It's like they watch football to make themselves more miserable.

  19. #39
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    It's time to piss off the Tebowners on the phail strip.

    I'm not even "anti-Tebow"... I just want to stir the sh!t a little on the strip!

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...=1#post4545138

    Hey Cross, can I post this over on the Pfail Strip? In the thread about how perfectly thrown Tebow's interception was?

    Literally 2 guys over there with about 50 posts each trying to convince everyone that it was a really well thrown interception.

    _

  20. #40
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,118
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Hey Cross, can I post this over on the Pfail Strip? In the thread about how perfectly thrown Tebow's interception was?

    Literally 2 guys over there with about 50 posts each trying to convince everyone that it was a really well thrown interception.

    _
    Absolutely. I never care if anyone uses my pics.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us