@St. Louis W
    New England W
    Arizona W
    @Jacksonville W
    @Tennessee W
    San Diego W
    @Buffalo W

Final Record: 12-4

Honestly, you really expect them to close out the season with 9 wins in a row? Power to ya Fish.

I've said it since the draft, this is a 7-9 team. I called 8-8 last year so I'm sticking to it. I'll add that the Jets will come in 3rd in the division.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Buffalo W
    @Pittsburgh L
    @Miami L
    San Francisco L
    Houston W
    Indianapolis W
    @ New England L
    Miami W
    @Seattle W
    @St. Louis W
    New England W
    Arizona W
    @Jacksonville W
    @Tennessee W
    San Diego W
    @Buffalo W

Final Record: 12-4
    DWC stole Fish's puter.

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    DWC stole Fish's puter.
    I think that's the first time you have ever made me laugh.

5-11. This team really sucks.

Anywhere from 5-11 to 11-5. Hopefully the latter.

Tebow will carry this team vs. the bad team but the good teams will have a gameplan to stop him

7-9

Buffalo L
    @Pittsburgh L
    @Miami W
    San Francisco L
    Houston L
    Indianapolis W
    @ New England L
    Miami L
    @Seattle W
    @St. Louis W
    New England L
    Arizona W
    @Jacksonville L
    @Tennessee W
    San Diego L
    @Buffalo W

All Pro
    If Sanchez is still our QB at the end of the season 8-8 Tebow when all's said and done 10-6

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSackExchange View Post
    Tebow will carry this team vs. the bad team but the good teams will have a gameplan to stop him

7-9

Buffalo L
    @Pittsburgh L
    @Miami W
    San Francisco L
    Houston L
    Indianapolis W
    @ New England L
    Miami L
    @Seattle W
    @St. Louis W
    New England L
    Arizona W
    @Jacksonville L
    @Tennessee W
    San Diego L
    @Buffalo W
    What I find funny is every ESPN mock draft I've seen has Jax with that 1st pick yet I see more then a few people saying we loose that game. Henne effect? I just don't see it. Although I will say, if Buff does manage to beat us by some freak accident in a game it would be that last game after 4 warm weather games going into Buff. Not an early week one in NJ. Don't see anyway we loose that SF game either but that is a different story.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

11-5

3rd year in a row a wild card team wins it all

Ljr

Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    Buffalo L
    @Pittsburgh L
    @Miami L
    San Francisco L
    Houston L
    Indianapolis W
    @ New England L
    Miami W
    @Seattle L
    @St. Louis L
    New England L
    Arizona W
    @Jacksonville L
    @Tennessee L
    San Diego L
    @Buffalo L

Final Record: 3-13
    Honestly I'd be happy if we did this. I would LOVE to get Barklay on this team. Sadly 0 Chance of that.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    10-6 to 12-4
    Pick one

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Pick one
    11-5

happy now?

All Pro
    I still say 10-6. I think a good defense and soft schedule bail out a poor offense... I don't see why people think 5-11 is even possible... We haven't had a losing record or defense not ranked in the top 5 under Rex. Even if our offense is truly pitiful I think we win quite a few games.

BUF W
    @ PIT L
    @ MIA W
    SFO L
    HOU W
    IND W
    @ NE L
    @ MIA L
    Bye
    @ SEA L
    @ STL W
    NE W
    AZ W
    @ JAX W
    @ TEN L
    SD W
    @ BUF W

Tried to mix up the Ws and Ls for realism sake -- it never goes the way you think it will.

Talking WE SLIDE INTO THE PLAYOFFS AT 9-7 AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    The best 9-7 Jets team in 30 years!
    ...And REX will say that He is the best Defensive Mind in Football.. and Mangold is the best center, and he has the best pair of Corners; and Branden Moore is the best guard in Football, and David Harris is All-Pro... etc...etc.

With all these " bests" how come we are not 16-0 every year.?

Seriously, just be a HEAD coach Rex, leave the bluster to W.C. Fields.. he did it better.

7-9 to 9-7. The offensive line will be the downfall
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Simple enough, no need for commentary or explanation. Affter only seeing 1 week of the preseason so far, for the heck of it let's make our best predictions for what the Jets record will end up being. Could be a fun time capsule to bump after the end of the year, one way or another?

I'll start off with 6-10

10-6 based on my belief that Tanny is not done acquiring talent. I think he'll pull some sort of transaction; picking up a RT off the waiver wire or trading for one.

I know Rex sees this disaster happening before his eyes. There's only so much coaching you can do. You just aren't going to get acceptable results if you do not have the talent. I can't see Rex allowing us to go into the season with just Wayne Hunter at RT. That's like sending Sanchez off with the Titanic.

Back on point, I think some Rt will be added and that will make our OL woes settle down quite a bit, allowing for a more productive running game and better protection for Sanchez. The defense will be better than #5 overall. I can easily see them being ranked top 3, if not number 1.

That is it in a nutshell. A good productive running game and great defense is a time honored recipe for getting into the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagirt View Post
    ...And REX will say that He is the best Defensive Mind in Football.. and Mangold is the best center, and he has the best pair of Corners; and Branden Moore is the best guard in Football, and David Harris is All-Pro... etc...etc.

With all these " bests" how come we are not 16-0 every year.?

Seriously, just be a HEAD coach Rex, leave the bluster to W.C. Fields.. he did it better.
    Rex has been good this off season. Honestly, he'll still say stupid things, but not like the last few years.

I can't decide between 9-7 and missing the playoffs or 10-6 and grabbing the last spot, but something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Honestly, you really expect them to close out the season with 9 wins in a row? Power to ya Fish.

I've said it since the draft, this is a 7-9 team. I called 8-8 last year so I'm sticking to it. I'll add that the Jets will come in 3rd in the division.
    Yes I believe it.

If's funny when I look back, when I posted bad records I was told I was crazy, till it happened. I was known as a horrible pessimist, but was right more than wrong (on record, we won't talk of Patrick Ramsey here).

When I posted 8-8 lasts year, I was told I was crazy, no way we'd be that bad, till it happened.

I believe we are a 12 win talented team vs. this scedule in 2012. I may not get the games right idividually, but I think I'll be close on the W/L overall, barring serious unpredictable injuries.

Predict after 1 pre-season?

Schedule is still brutal, not impossible! Don't expect playoffs at best 9-7
    Tanny and Rex are gone by next year!