Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chad Johnson arrested for domestic violence

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Deadspin ‏@Deadspin
    Update: Cops say the fight was sparked when Chad Johnson found a receipt for a box of condoms in his wife's car: http://deadsp.in/p5EP

THEN

Deadspin ‏@Deadspin
    Update: The http://NFL.com report was wrong; it was Chad Johnson's wife who found the condom receipt, after all http://deadsp.in/nzqB
    There is all sorts of mis information coming out from this story.

Hall Of Fame
    Why would you marry someone from Twitter? I laughed so hard when I heard that on Hard Knocks.

Chad has always been a clown but he is widely regarded as a good person. I am surprised. Might be more to this story. But outside of self-defense I don't see how he isn't cut.

Veteran
    What is ironic is in the hard knocks episode chad Johnson jokingly says to his coaches, 'I'm going to get arrested on my off day'. All the coaches laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    There is all sorts of mis information coming out from this story.
    Does it matter? Just walk away. No excuse for hitting a woman, ever. (Unless maybe you are doused in gasoline and she is in the process of lighting a match.)

Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Does it matter? Just walk away. No excuse for hitting a woman, ever. (Unless maybe you are doused in gasoline and she is in the process of lighting a match.)
    Even then ... You could just hug her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Even then ... You could just hug her.
    LOL

All League
    RT @JayGlazer: The Miami Dolphins have just released Chad Johnson, scouts cleaned out his locker -- Jake Steinberg (@Steiny31)

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Ah, note to self...... When purchasing condoms make purchase separate from all others like nail polish remover, cotton balls etc. and throw out the receipt especially when the wife is on the pill.

Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    RT @JayGlazer: The Miami Dolphins have just released Chad Johnson, scouts cleaned out his locker -- Jake Steinberg (@Steiny31)
    Sign this bea .... Oooops

RELEASED!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100..._breaking_news

Chad Johnson released by Miami Dolphins after arrest

One day after his arrest on domestic assault charges , the Miami Dolphins have said goodbye to Chad Johnson.

That according to NFL Network contributor and Fox Sports Insider Jay Glazer, who first reported Sunday the team cut the wide receiver. Team employees cleaned out his locker at Dolphins camp.

It caps a sudden turn of events for Johnson, who two days ago was perceived on the comeback trail in his career and atop Miami's depth chart at wide receiver.

His arrest on Sunday for allegedly head-butting his wife during an argument changed everything. Johnson's last chance in the NFL might have just gone by the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by jxc View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100..._breaking_news

Chad Johnson released by Miami Dolphins after arrest

One day after his arrest on domestic assault charges , the Miami Dolphins have said goodbye to Chad Johnson.

That according to NFL Network contributor and Fox Sports Insider Jay Glazer, who first reported Sunday the team cut the wide receiver. Team employees cleaned out his locker at Dolphins camp.

It caps a sudden turn of events for Johnson, who two days ago was perceived on the comeback trail in his career and atop Miami's depth chart at wide receiver.

His arrest on Sunday for allegedly head-butting his wife during an argument changed everything. Johnson's last chance in the NFL might have just gone by the boards.

i hope the jets pick him up

Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    The only reason I can think of for you saying this, is because he would be extra fired up to play against th Pats and Dolphins .... Not gonna happen ... Can you imagine the circus?

Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    Are you high?

Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    What is ironic is in the hard knocks episode chad Johnson jokingly says to his coaches, 'I'm going to get arrested on my off day'. All the coaches laughed.
    What? Really? I have never actually watched hard knocks but I might have to watch it just for that.

Jets Insider VIP
    This Tues nights edition should be intrresting

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2