Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 156

Thread: Braylon Edwards' first catch as a Seahawk

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,438

    Braylon Edwards' first catch as a Seahawk

    A spectacular 39 yard TD grab.

    I miss Braylon

  2. #2
    But he's done, guise. He's not useful anymore, guise.


  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,425
    Just saw it, leaped for it.

    LOVE YOU BRAY.

  4. #4
    haha i just came to the computer to see how many threads were started about this. Answer: 2 so far

  5. #5
    He would have came here on a minimum deal, I dont get it

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by IM3 View Post
    He would have came here on a minimum deal, I dont get it
    he drinks and drives with teammates in the car

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,105
    Quote Originally Posted by IM3 View Post
    He would have came here on a minimum deal, I dont get it
    Tannenfail

  8. #8
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    16,376
    Quote Originally Posted by IM3 View Post
    He would have came here on a minimum deal, I dont get it
    Makes me beliEve Edwards and Holmes didn't get along. Edwards wanted to stay so Im sure Holmes had the issue with him.

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,425
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    Makes me beliEve Edwards and Holmes didn't get along. Edwards wanted to stay so Im sure Holmes had the issue with him.
    Rather have Braylon.

  10. #10

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    4,660
    Not to rain on the Braylon parade, but is was against the teams 4th cb and offensive interference probably should have been called on TE jersey grab and discard. He did get up and get it though, nice catch.

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,438
    On a sidenote, Darius Reynaud looks like a ****ing baller. The type of homerun hitter our offense desperately needs.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    Not to rain on the Braylon parade, but is was against the teams 4th cb and offensive interference probably should have been called on TE jersey grab and discard. He did get up and get it though, nice catch.
    That was a great play, period.

    Only WR on our team that could even make that catch just on athletic ability alone is maybe Stephen Hill......

    I just don't understand not taking Braylon for the league minimum......He wanted to be a Jet

  14. #14

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    4,660
    Quote Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
    That was a great play, period.

    Only WR on our team that could even make that catch just on athletic ability alone is maybe Stephen Hill......

    I just don't understand not taking Braylon for the league minimum......He wanted to be a Jet
    It was a nice catch, he jumped and caught it over a falling defender, but it's being a little over exaggerated in this thread.

    I do agree we pry don't have anyone that could have made it. As far as resigning him, it does make sense on the surface, so there had to be more too it than just on the surface.

    He's a Seahawk, and won't ever be a Jet ever again. I liked him just as much as the next fan while he was here, but it's way past time to let it go.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
    That was a great play, period.

    Only WR on our team that could even make that catch just on athletic ability alone is maybe Stephen Hill......

    I just don't understand not taking Braylon for the league minimum......He wanted to be a Jet
    What makes you think Ryan and Tannenbaum know how to construct an offense? They threw a boat load of money at a mediocre WR to be the #1 WR, and then signed a 34 year old guy who runs a 4.9 forty to be the #2 WR. Not to mention the **** OL they put their third year QB behind.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    What makes you think Ryan and Tannenbaum know how to construct an offense? They threw a boat load of money at a mediocre WR to be the #1 WR, and then signed a 34 year old guy who runs a 4.9 forty to be the #2 WR. Not to mention the **** OL they put their third year QB behind.
    Nothing makes me think they know how to construct an offense tbh


    Santonio Holmes is a playmaker, prob a little overpaid but still good to have.....the Braylon thing will always piss me off however

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    4,660
    While I am in this tread, is that Warren Moon doing color? The voice is familiar but I can't but my finger on it and it's driving me crazy.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    It was a nice catch, he jumped and caught it over a falling defender, but it's being a little over exaggerated in this thread.

    I do agree we pry don't have anyone that could have made it. As far as resigning him, it does make sense on the surface, so there had to be more too it than just on the surface.

    He's a Seahawk, and won't ever be a Jet ever again. I liked him just as much as the next fan while he was here, but it's way past time to let it go.
    Probably my favorite Jet ever for the short time he was here.....Played with intensity like no other and you could just tell he really cared about the team and winning.......Made some awesome plays as well that just cannot be duplicated by any WR

    I really wish we could hear what was going on behind the scenes.....Braylon, Holmes, Hill, and Kerley would be a nasty 4 WR set

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    4,660
    Quote Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
    Probably my favorite Jet ever for the short time he was here.....Played with intensity like no other and you could just tell he really cared about the team and winning.......Made some awesome plays as well that just cannot be duplicated by any WR

    I really wish we could hear what was going on behind the scenes.....Braylon, Holmes, Hill, and Kerley would be a nasty 4 WR set
    There were always rumblings that his DWI in season rubbed some teammates the wrong way, and it's possible him and Holmes didn't see eye to eye, so if either of the things are true(no clue if they are) I can see why they didn't after last years locker room issues.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us