Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Braylon Edwards' first catch as a Seahawk

Jets Insider VIP

Braylon Edwards' first catch as a Seahawk

A spectacular 39 yard TD grab.

I miss Braylon

But he's done, guise. He's not useful anymore, guise.

Jets Insider VIP
    Just saw it, leaped for it.

LOVE YOU BRAY.

haha i just came to the computer to see how many threads were started about this. Answer: 2 so far

He would have came here on a minimum deal, I dont get it

Quote Originally Posted by IM3 View Post
    he drinks and drives with teammates in the car

Jets Insider VIP
    Tannenfail

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Makes me beliEve Edwards and Holmes didn't get along. Edwards wanted to stay so Im sure Holmes had the issue with him.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    Makes me beliEve Edwards and Holmes didn't get along. Edwards wanted to stay so Im sure Holmes had the issue with him.
    Rather have Braylon.

All League
    Not to rain on the Braylon parade, but is was against the teams 4th cb and offensive interference probably should have been called on TE jersey grab and discard. He did get up and get it though, nice catch.

Jets Insider VIP
    On a sidenote, Darius Reynaud looks like a ****ing baller. The type of homerun hitter our offense desperately needs.

Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    Not to rain on the Braylon parade, but is was against the teams 4th cb and offensive interference probably should have been called on TE jersey grab and discard. He did get up and get it though, nice catch.
    That was a great play, period.

Only WR on our team that could even make that catch just on athletic ability alone is maybe Stephen Hill......

I just don't understand not taking Braylon for the league minimum......He wanted to be a Jet

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post

Only WR on our team that could even make that catch just on athletic ability alone is maybe Stephen Hill......

I just don't understand not taking Braylon for the league minimum......He wanted to be a Jet
    It was a nice catch, he jumped and caught it over a falling defender, but it's being a little over exaggerated in this thread.

I do agree we pry don't have anyone that could have made it. As far as resigning him, it does make sense on the surface, so there had to be more too it than just on the surface.

He's a Seahawk, and won't ever be a Jet ever again. I liked him just as much as the next fan while he was here, but it's way past time to let it go.

What makes you think Ryan and Tannenbaum know how to construct an offense? They threw a boat load of money at a mediocre WR to be the #1 WR, and then signed a 34 year old guy who runs a 4.9 forty to be the #2 WR. Not to mention the **** OL they put their third year QB behind.

Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    What makes you think Ryan and Tannenbaum know how to construct an offense? They threw a boat load of money at a mediocre WR to be the #1 WR, and then signed a 34 year old guy who runs a 4.9 forty to be the #2 WR. Not to mention the **** OL they put their third year QB behind.
    Nothing makes me think they know how to construct an offense tbh

Santonio Holmes is a playmaker, prob a little overpaid but still good to have.....the Braylon thing will always piss me off however

All League
    While I am in this tread, is that Warren Moon doing color? The voice is familiar but I can't but my finger on it and it's driving me crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    It was a nice catch, he jumped and caught it over a falling defender, but it's being a little over exaggerated in this thread.

I do agree we pry don't have anyone that could have made it. As far as resigning him, it does make sense on the surface, so there had to be more too it than just on the surface.

He's a Seahawk, and won't ever be a Jet ever again. I liked him just as much as the next fan while he was here, but it's way past time to let it go.
    Probably my favorite Jet ever for the short time he was here.....Played with intensity like no other and you could just tell he really cared about the team and winning.......Made some awesome plays as well that just cannot be duplicated by any WR

I really wish we could hear what was going on behind the scenes.....Braylon, Holmes, Hill, and Kerley would be a nasty 4 WR set

All League
    Probably my favorite Jet ever for the short time he was here.....Played with intensity like no other and you could just tell he really cared about the team and winning.......Made some awesome plays as well that just cannot be duplicated by any WR

I really wish we could hear what was going on behind the scenes.....Braylon, Holmes, Hill, and Kerley would be a nasty 4 WR set
    There were always rumblings that his DWI in season rubbed some teammates the wrong way, and it's possible him and Holmes didn't see eye to eye, so if either of the things are true(no clue if they are) I can see why they didn't after last years locker room issues.