Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 113

Thread: Rex Presser 8/12

  1. #21
    Dennis Waszak Jr. ‏@DWAZ73
    Rex on @AustinHoward68: "Anybody that can play the way he played is trying to tell u something & u've got to find way to get him out there"

  2. #22
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,707
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Jets RapidReports ‏@CBSSportsNFLNYJ
    Rex Ryan cited S LaRon Landry's hard hitting and ability to bluff as bringing "an element to a team that very few teams will have."

    Rex Ryan said most mistakes in Friday's game against the Bengals were technique mistakes. Very few mental mistakes.
    Thank you C Mart. I have stated several times that I was impressed with the play of HOWARD and that he showed promise. I watched the game twice and still feel that way. I am glad REX said virtually the same things. The guy was physically beating opponents! At times he was dominant and that was when he played LT!!!!!

  3. #23
    Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Holmes, Hunter, Schilens, Kerley, Heyer working in rehab group as practice starts

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,707
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Dennis Waszak Jr. ‏@DWAZ73
    Rex on @AustinHoward68: "Anybody that can play the way he played is trying to tell u something & u've got to find way to get him out there"
    again Thank you for taking the time to post these tweets. I think HOWARD can be a LT with great power! He was awesome on some run plays! He did pretty good on passing plays as well. I hope he keeps it up and is a hidden gem we have uncovered. We need one or two on our OL. I also thought Schlauderlaff did fine at ROG. Slauson was good at center! Can we be developing a decent OL right under the eyes of the Doom and Gloom Brigade?

  5. #25
    Jets RapidReports ‏@CBSSportsNFLNYJ
    WR Jeremy Kerley on the field catching punts. Early, slow drill. Probably still won't do anything full speed.

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,744
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Dennis Waszak Jr. ‏@DWAZ73
    Rex on @AustinHoward68: "Anybody that can play the way he played is trying to tell u something & u've got to find way to get him out there"
    READ BETWEEN THE LINES

    Adios turnstile.

    All aboard the Howard bandwagon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Thank you C Mart. I have stated several times that I was impressed with the play of HOWARD and that he showed promise. I watched the game twice and still feel that way. I am glad REX said virtually the same things. The guy was physically beating opponents! At times he was dominant and that was when he played LT!!!!!
    You, myself, Choon and a few others mentioned how we felt Howard and Ducasse played well Friday..

    Howard was playing LT, which seems to be his natural position, vs Cincy's #2s...He still held up at RT vs the 1s

  8. #28
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Green Frozen North
    Posts
    186
    Thank you again CMart

  9. #29
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,744
    Still need to see Vlad vs 1s to give him any kind of credit.

    Dont forget the "vanilla" excuse is a two-way street.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    READ BETWEEN THE LINES

    Adios turnstile.

    All aboard the Howard bandwagon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas

    Rex said Howard's play is sending a message, that they have to find a way to get him on the field. But doesn't say it's comp. for RT
    .

  11. #31
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,744
    I have no idea why they are so protective of Hunter. Might be Dr.'s order (Hunter's sports shrink). Slauson, who played well in 2011 gets thrown into a competition with a player who never played the position before but Hunter who sucks gets protected. If there is any competition, it should be RT. Every single day.

    But then again, Rex has said plenty of things that turned out to be BS.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 08-12-2012 at 10:56 AM.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    CMart for MOD!!!!
    I second that emotion.

  13. #33
    Jake Steinberg ‏@Steiny31
    The #Jets have waived punter Travis Baltz today. He had a tough game on Friday. Great news for T.J. Conley.


    Jeane Coakley ‏@JeaneCoakley
    One of the coolest coaches -Karl Dunbar. We mic him up tonight on #jets nation at 7pm

  14. #34
    Good news about Howard. But we really need to go out and find a WR. I don't know where, but it needs to be done.

    There is no way all the coaches are sitting there, going over the roster and saying "yeah we'll be okay." no f'n way.

  15. #35
    Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
    Schilens (ankle), Sapp, Heyer also in rehab group. No Po'uha, Landolt, Smith out on practice field.

  16. #36
    New York Jets ‏@nyjets
    #JH WR duo of Kerley and Holmes jogging on the sidelines. Encouraging sign for the team as both were out Friday night against Cincinnati

    Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    CB Devon Torrence also working with rehab group
    Last edited by C Mart; 08-12-2012 at 11:28 AM.

  17. #37
    http://www.newyorkjets.com/photos-an...e-0489877922a1

    Posted on the Jets site already. Why can't they pass a mike to the reporters or at least have the speaker repeat the question? It's annoying as hell and public speaking 101.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    http://www.newyorkjets.com/photos-an...e-0489877922a1

    Posted on the Jets site already. Why can't they pass a mike to the reporters or at least have the speaker repeat the question? It's annoying as hell and public speaking 101.
    Agree...Jets media / PR Dept isn't exactly stellar..

  19. #39
    Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Wayne Hunter is in on team drills.

  20. #40
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,707
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
    Schilens (ankle), Sapp, Heyer also in rehab group. No Po'uha, Landolt, Smith out on practice field.
    C Mart: do you know the severity of the injury to Landolt? I have looked all over to find out with negative results. Thank you.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us