Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Son of Marty's debut fouling up the Rams offense

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    ROTFLMAO. Its funny I had similar thoughts! Luck can fire that ball with accuracy!
    LOL!

So you defend the offense by saying it's vanilla but you agree that Sanchez and Tebow should be thrown into the dumpster?

Got it.

What a fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    The Sanchites will NOT like this thread.
    Of course not, because that's what you should be getting if you move all the way up to pick 5, otherwise don't move up and wait for the next Luck.

the worst thing in the world is being stuck with an average NFL starter, can't replace them and they won't win you anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    After watching Andrew Luck on 2 drives, id like to throw sanchez and tebow in the dumpster and try again for a qb.
    Did you see Tannehill and Gabbert .... They gave me the same exact feeling.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Diddy View Post
    ignore all u want.

Suckchez is terrible and that is that.
    Well than that has to suck for you because he isn't going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    This is true ... Does suck to be us... It leaves us relying on hope ... Nothing more.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterxman View Post
    Luck looks like the stud everyone thought he was going to be.
    Big time arm... F'ing Colts... Manning and now this freak...
    And we got f'ing Sanchez and Tebow...
    Preseason man! Don't you remember the history of preseason heroes from the past including the Jets QB's? Luck won't look the same against defenses trying to stop him. He still may turn out to be a stud but slow down on the praise.

Quote Originally Posted by wepnx View Post
    Preseason man! Don't you remember the history of preseason heroes from the past including the Jets QB's? Luck won't look the same against defenses trying to stop him. He still may turn out to be a stud but slow down on the praise.
    That was my point mentioning Tannehill and Gabbert .... No way those guys look that good during real play against a loaded D.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Did you see Tannehill and Gabbert .... They gave me the same exact feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Don't get me wrong. I root my heart out for Mark Sanchez. I want him to somehow turn the corner and become a top 10 QB in this league. I just do not see that happening. In fact, I predict that he will be out of the league or hanging on by the skin of his teeth similar to Matt Leinart in two years. The only reason he is a starting QB in the NFL is because we drafted him in the top 5.

It is very hard, if not impossible, to name 5 stating QB's who Sanchez is actually better than. I can only name 3. 1) Gabbert 2) Ponder 3) Kolb

Go ahead and try....

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by wepnx View Post
    What was Sanchez' excuse Friday?

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    the good news is that I can now add DSUCK aka JDiddy and positive to the ignore group
    I wouldn't go that far. I'm not rooting against Sanchez. Just saying that his long stride and not too fast release allows DBs to jump on the route. It's a technical fact. It's something Sanchez needs to fix.

Practice Squad
    I don't understand what you guys want from the Sanchez. He should has been 5 for 6 but Jordan white dropped the first down. He looked good moving in the pocket and avoiding the pressure. He also was without his top wideout and starting RT

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    a sanchite is a Jet fan who roots for the Jets starting QB to do well

in that case put me down as a sanchite

what would you call someone who roots for the Jets starting QB to fail, jetsetter?
    Tebowmaniacs? Pats fans? Haters? Dolphins fans? People that just hate Mexicans? Sanchez fans that thinks the whole team but him sucks (AntiJetSanchite)? Jesus?

Havent you heard Sanchez can't win because Jesus loves Tebow. I can go on but it get offensive at some point.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    The Sanchites will NOT like this thread.
    No Jet fan would like this thread. I don't understand the belligerence of people claiming to be fans, but can't control their ignorant butt hurt feelings. I hope for their sake that they are 12 or under.

All Pro
    Don't get me wrong. I root my heart out for Mark Sanchez. I want him to somehow turn the corner and become a top 10 QB in this league. I just do not see that happening. In fact, I predict that he will be out of the league or hanging on by the skin of his teeth similar to Matt Leinart in two years. The only reason he is a starting QB in the NFL is because we drafted him in the top 5.

It is very hard, if not impossible, to name 5 stating QB's who Sanchez is actually better than. I can only name 3. 1) Gabbert 2) Ponder 3) Kolb

Go ahead and try....
    You mean Suckchize don't you? Nice try but you have no credibility after that. Sorry little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    You mean Suckchize don't you? Nice try but you have no credibility after that. Sorry little boy.
    Can u name 5 QB's that our beloved mark SUCKchez is actually better than?

All Pro
    Can u name 5 QB's that our beloved mark SUCKchez is actually better than?
    Of course. Can you stop calling our starting QB SUCKchez?

This ... Don't know why we need to use juvenile references like this( and terms like backup fullback). I want both Sanchez AND Tebow to play well. Let the best man win.

Yeah seriously, especially when Sancheezy sounds much better!

I don't understand everybody speaks of Bart Scott being terrible and Wayne Hunter sucking and nobody asks those posters to stop being truthful. Why cant some of you guys be honest and admit that Mark Sanchez is just not a starting caliber QB on a team in this era of the NFL. He cannot go thru his progressions quick enough to spot open receivers. I went to many games last season and was able to see him simply not spotting open receivers. This is his biggest problem and unfortunately he has not improved one iota in this aspect in three full season as a starter. We had and still have an upper echelon defense but are held back by pedestrian QB play. Sure he is a good athlete and has a strong enough arm but the most important aspect of playing the position he is terrible at.