Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Son of Marty's debut fouling up the Rams offense

Quote Originally Posted by hatnlvr View Post
    The Offense looked typical Schotty ball! useless shifts, short passes, screen passes on 3rd and long and a draw play on 3rd and long! Schotty will ruin Bradford.
    +1

The people on this site who defended this idiot really need to take time to understand just how putrid this guy is/was. If it wasn't for Shotty the Jets would have at least had 1 Super Bowl appearance from 2008-2010.

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    You could say the same thing about Sanchez against the Bengals. He didn't throw a bad pass in that game. One was dropped and he was hit while trying to avoid a sack on the other. None of the sacks were a result of holding the ball for too long.
    Sanchez looked fine in the preseason game. Got pressured constantly but didn't compound it with bad decisions which is a good sign at least. The protection has to get better. Brick and Hunter need to wake up and we need an effective blocking TE DAMMIT.

Tebow was Tebow. Guy can't make complex reads or adjustments. Is most effective scrambling. He is what he is which is just a bigger, stronger version of Brad Smith.

Let's not put Luck in the HOF just yet. Brett Ratliff looked all world in preseason.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by hatnlvr View Post
    The Offense looked typical Schotty ball! useless shifts, short passes, screen passes on 3rd and long and a draw play on 3rd and long! Schotty will ruin Bradford.
    Bradford is extremely overrated to start with, so, it won't take much.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    playing against the horrendous Colts defense, the Rams ran two "drives" in the first 13 minutes with their ones on the field.

The first ended when they went for it on fourth down and failed and the second "drive" ended with a false staft penalty and a punt

Colts 7 Rams 0

Bradford out and now from the frying pan into the fire, poor Kellen Clemens in there for another disastrous session of Schottenheimer playcalling
    Sadly their starting O looked miles better then our starting O.

Jets Insider VIP
    Go root for them then...one less whining SOJF will improve our fanbase

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Go root for them then...one less whining SOJF will improve our fanbase

If only all NYJ fans could just get behind how bad everyone is we fired or cut our team would be SB bound for sure.

Sent from my bathroom while dropping a deuce.

Jets Insider VIP
    So long clown....enjoy the SOJF section of the ignore list

What's the over/under on which list is larger?.....The "Awesome JI Seating Google Spreadsheet" List or the " Awesome JI SOJF and Stinking Cheatriot Troll IGNORE List" ???

Andrew luck even talks and sounds just like manning lol.. Did anyone else see his press conference.. He said the same things in the same way Peyton would of said them.. At least that was my impression.. Kind of creepy that this guy goes to the colts

All League
    playing against the horrendous Colts defense, the Rams ran two "drives" in the first 13 minutes with their ones on the field.

The first ended when they went for it on fourth down and failed and the second "drive" ended with a false staft penalty and a punt

Colts 7 Rams 0

Bradford out and now from the frying pan into the fire, poor Kellen Clemens in there for another disastrous session of Schottenheimer playcalling
    the jets first 2 "drives" weren't any better. the only reason the 2nd drive was continued was because of a special teams penalty.

try worrying about the jets instead of the rams.

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodjet View Post
    This is easy I'll give you ten

1. Weeden- browns
    2. T. Jackson - Seattle
    3. GaBbert- jaguars
    4. Ponder- Vikings
    5.Kolb - Cards
    6. Tannehill/Moore - fish
    7. Rg3 - Skins
    8. Jake Locker - Titans
    9. Palmer - Raiders
    10. Bradford - Rams

I'll take Sanchez over any of these Guys .... 
    The funny part on this is I would take McCoy over Sanchez but not Weeden. Cleveland is clueless McCoy is younger and better at this stage. I would also take Locker and Sam.

Never cared for Jeff Fisher. I understand he's got a good record, but I get the sense he's kind of an ******* and just never been very impressed with his results. He's had solid teams, but never turned my head. And with all the goods they got out of their RG3 trade, I gotta say, that's a very disappointing debut for the Rams.

Bewildered Beast
    So long clown....enjoy the SOJF section of the ignore list

Tommy, can you see me?

Quote Originally Posted by Whichfan View Post
    Never cared for Jeff Fisher. I understand he's got a good record, but I get the sense he's kind of an ******* and just never been very impressed with his results. He's had solid teams, but never turned my head. And with all the goods they got out of their RG3 trade, I gotta say, that's a very disappointing debut for the Rams.
    Agreed about Fisher.