Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who wants to see a picture of me leaving the hospital told I had a month to live

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    hey, i still jerk off.
    Divorce now you'll thank me later. Is she wearing pajamas to bed everynight. Remember the g string and bra sleeping days. Gone Gone. But you can get them back.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    Ragu is in AA ... coffee,cigarettes, Italian cook-offs and stories of group therapy coitus are the only things to be shared ...
    Whorehouses too ,my fave is in Brighton beach Russian super hot ass there.

Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Ragu, I'm sorry to tell you this, but I've been talking to Dr. Green and Dr. Richard, and you have one month before you're permabanned.

Post for the moment.
    Is Ragu full of crap??

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterxman View Post
    Is Ragu full of crap??
    I wull post the dates with my name the blood tests the diagnoses the letter of liver transplatation from the board. Who wants to bet

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Whorehouses too ,my fave is in Brighton beach Russian super hot ass there.
    I can hear her screaming at you in a Russian accent " So vat's vit the f*cking Poodle ... you want me to do vat with the dog ?"

Veteran
    Way to beat the odds Ragu.

Veteran
    I wull post the dates with my name the blood tests the diagnoses the letter of liver transplatation from the board. Who wants to bet
    I believe ...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Way to beat the odds Ragu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    I believe ...
    Ill post it anyhow I wouldn't joke about something as serious as this.

Veteran
    Divorce now you'll thank me later. Is she wearing pajamas to bed everynight. Remember the g string and bra sleeping days. Gone Gone. But you can get them back.
    You're like the Piped Piper Poster Boy of Divorce !

I'm guessing that most Jet Insiders can't afford to get divorced ... you need a cash business to survive that ...

Jets Insider VIP

sounds like you've got it all figured out.

you're like a Tony Robbins for the dystopian future.

Jets Insider VIP
    . My name was exposed on this one.
    Last edited by thebigragu; 08-13-2012 at 12:07 AM.

All League
    Johnny Xxxxxxx? Xxxxxxx? Close, eh?

You should scribble better.

Edit.
    Last edited by Big L; 08-12-2012 at 10:21 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    That's should be sufficent. Just thought it was something I'd share but whatever.

I told you guys once I don't BS.
    Last edited by thebigragu; 08-12-2012 at 10:26 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Prayers, and thoughts with Ragu.

There is no greater story than someone getting a second chance. Seeing the villain become the hero. I believe in that stuff. It doesn't happen often, but I have much respect when it does.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

That's should be sufficent. Just thought it was something I'd share but whatever.

I told you guys once I don't BS.
    In all seriousness, good for you. Not many people get a second chance. Where'd the new liver come from?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    I'm looking at that getup you're wearing and wondering if you thought you only had a month to live because you just joined the Heaven's Gate cult?
    Or Depeche Mode.

Wtf is this crap?

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    There is no greater story than someone getting a second chance. Seeing the villain become the hero. I believe in that stuff. It doesn't happen often, but I have much respect when it does.
    Thanks Dimitri. I posted it only for inspirational purposes. If somebody sees it and has a problem they know it does and will happen. Just passing it on like it was to me. I'm no ****ing saint but if it helps one person I can live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    In all seriousness, good for you. Not many people get a second chance. Where'd the new liver come from?
    Is this a serious question? The only place to get a liver is through the national waiting list of deceased donors. I did not take that option.The other is partial liver living donor donation. My best friend gave me me apart of his. It was only supposed to be good so I would live long enough to get placed on the list and recieve a deceased donors full one. Mine started working noRmal. The doctors are clueless as why they ask me all the time for blood to see if maybe they found a path to a cure.

It will all be in the book that a Guy in publishing begged me to write he knows a family friend. All I do is talk into a recorder mail him the tapes and they print it. My whole life story fom beg to now. I'll be sure to mention some of the great guys ob this site in fact I already have .Dimitri :SWAT I call him. and some others. Oh yeah I mention the mods too. You got names as well
    Last edited by thebigragu; 08-12-2012 at 11:55 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Is this a serious question? The only place to get a liver is through the national waiting list of deceased donors. I did not take that option.The other is partial living donor donation. My best friend gave me me apart of his. It was only supposed to be good so I would live long enough to get placed on the list and recieve a deceased donors full one. Mine started working noRmal. The doctors are clueless as why they ask me all the time for blood to see if maybe they found a path to a cure.

It will all be in the book that a Guy in publishing begged me to write he knows a family friend. All I do is talk into a recorder mail him the tapes and they print it. My whole life story fom beg to now. I'll be sure to mention some of the great guys ob this site in fact I already have Dimitri SWAT. I call him and some others. Oh yeah I mention the mods too.
    It was a serious question. Organ donation is something I'm pretty familiar with, as I know two people close to me who have had kidney transplants. That sounds pretty miraculous. I look forward to the book.