Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 102

Thread: Luck Looks Amazing

  1. #1

    Luck Looks Amazing

    Watching Andrew Luck against the Rams. The guy is unbelievable. Makes me realize how lacking we are when it comes to both the QB and WR positions.

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,716
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Watching Andrew Luck against the Rams. The guy is unbelievable. Makes me realize how lacking we are when it comes to both the QB and WR positions.
    You're a genius. I may have heard he was pretty good myself. I can't believe we passed him over for Sanchez.

  3. #3
    You aren't to smart. Who said anything about taking him over Sanchez. I merely pointed out the obvious. He is much more talented then what we have. Now go drink some more Kool-Aid.

  4. #4
    You're such an ass. Such a fkn troll.













    P.S. GFY

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,716
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    You aren't to smart. Who said anything about taking him over Sanchez. I merely pointed out the obvious. He is much more talented then what we have. Now go drink some more Kool-Aid.
    You're just a whiny little troll. Your only point was to bash our team. We had the worst record in football last year so why didn't we draft Luck? Why not trade Tebow for Luck right now? or maybe for Rodgers. Suck it up and act like a man for once. We had no way to get Luck so your point is moot.

  6. #6
    And you are a barely functional imbecile.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,716
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    And you are a barely functional imbecile.
    Good one. Very creative. It'll be okay. Dry your tears little one.

  8. #8
    Luck did look great, not taking away a great debut performance...

    But as with everything, along comes circumstance...

    The Rams aren't exactly a household team right now, and are in a bit of disarray, their DC is suspended, the team is very young, and are themselves feeling out a new coaching staff and new systems on both sides of the ball...

    The Colts have established play makers on offense, especially at the skill positions and at WR, despite going through a regime change, but there is no question the Colts loaded up their playbook and play calling tonight to make sure Luck got off on the right foot, at home, in front of their own fans, to try and set a new stage in style after making the change and letting go a future HOF. There was nothing vanilla about their game plan, and that is obvious.

    The problem is fans like you don't understand this, and are just pathetic ****ing trolls...

    Logout, there is a Colts board out there waiting for Lucktillion to jump aboard...

    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 08-12-2012 at 11:16 PM.

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Luck did look great, not taking away a great debut performance...

    But as with everything, along comes circumstance...

    The Rams aren't exactly a household team right now, and are in a bit of disarray, their DC is suspended, the team is very young, and are themselves feeling out a new coaching staff and new systems on both sides of the ball...

    The Colts have established play makers on offense, especially at the skill positions and at WR, despite going through a regime change, but there is no question the Colts loaded up their playbook and play calling tonight to make sure Luck got off on the right foot, at home, in front of their own fans, to try and set a new stage in style after making the change and letting go a future HOF. There was nothing vanilla about their game plan, and that is obvious.

    The problem is fans like you don't understand this, and are just pathetic ****ing trolls...

    Logout, there is a Colts board out there waiting for Lucktillion to jump aboard...

    Are you serious?

    Where are the "established playmakers" on Indy's offense outside of Reggie Wayne?

    Since when did guys like Austin Collie, Blair White, Colby Fleener, and Donald Brown become world beaters?

    Luck looked absolutely incredible out there today with one of the most average supporting casts in the NFL.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Are you serious?

    Where are the "established playmakers" on Indy's offense outside of Reggie Wayne?

    Since when did guys like Austin Collie, Blair White, Colby Fleener, and Donald Brown become world beaters?

    Luck looked absolutely incredible out there today with one of the most average supporting casts in the NFL.
    Collie, White, and Wayne are established players. Brown was their starting RB last year. They have an established OL that gave Luck good protection against a very young team. The Colts clearly had a plan to open things up and do all they could to help Luck shine.

    And let's not forget the first play was a great play by Brown to bust a dump off 68 yds for the TD, that was more on Brown than it was on Luck.

    How can you dispute any of this?

    And save the crap about how I'm making excuses, it was a great day for Luck, he clearly did his own to make it a great start for him, but don't diffuse the very different circumstances between that Colts game and the Jets game as mentioned.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Collie, White, and Wayne are established players. Brown was their starting RB last year. They have an established OL that gave Luck good protection against a very young team. The Colts clearly had a plan to open things up and do all they could to help Luck shine.

    How can you dispute this?

    And save the crap about how I'm making excuses, it was a great day for Luck, he clearly did his own to make it a great start for him, but don't diffuse the very different circumstances between that Colts game and the Jets game as mentioned.
    Yeah, Collie and White are established players. Established JAG's who wouldn't have a chance of starting on 3/4ths of the teams in the league.

    An established OL? You mean the same OL that lost it's longtime pro-bowl center Jeff Saturday and longtime starting LG Ryan Diem?

    An established OL that is starting the likes of Jeff Linkenbach, Samson Satele and Winston Justice?

    Please.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Yeah, Collie and White are established players. Established JAG's who wouldn't have a chance of starting on 3/4ths of the teams in the league.

    An established OL? You mean the same OL that lost it's longtime pro-bowl center Jeff Saturday and longtime starting LG Ryan Diem?

    An established OL that is starting the likes of Jeff Linkenbach, Samson Satele and Winston Justice?

    Please.
    White and Collie were very good contributors for Manning. Constanzo is a good young OT who was a rookie last year.

    It's funny how you dismiss my other points to preserve your shameless anti-Sanchez agenda.

  13. #13
    You guys know Blair White is not on the Colts right?

    Pretty sure it's Donnie Avery and a rookie behind Collie and Wayne.

    Luck played like everyone expected him too. The way he played in the pocket looked great to me, avoiding pressure and getting off accurate throws to no name WR's.

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    White and Collie were very good contributors for Manning. Constanzo is a good young OT who was a rookie last year.

    It's funny how you dismiss my other points to preserve your shameless anti-Sanchez agenda.
    Who doesn't look good with Peyton Manning throwing them the ball?

    Okay, Costanzo is a decent young LT prospect. That's 1/5th of their starting OL.

    Dismiss what points? I believe I refuted every one of them.

    And I have no anti-Sanchez agenda. It's just completely retarded that you're trying to downplay Luck's play to try and support Sanchez.

  15. #15
    Watching the Sanchez fanboys attack everybody and trash any young QB that does some decent things is really hilarious, all that because their guy doesn't get the job done. What a sad bunch.

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,933
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    My left shoe would look amazing vs a preseason Rams defense.
    LOL

    Yeah, I'm positive that your boy Tebow would've equaled or even surpassed Luck's performance today.

  17. #17

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

    Yeah, I'm positive that your boy Tebow would've equaled or even surpassed Luck's performance today.
    Getting butthurt when people don't give your man the credit you want him to receive I see.

    And yes, I'm positive as well.

  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,933
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    Getting butthurt when people don't give your man the credit you want him to receive I see.

    And yes, I'm positive as well.
    "My man"?

    LOL

    In case you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly the biggest Sanchez or Tebow supporter.

    Our franchise QB isn't even on the roster yet IMO.

    And it doesn't surprise me that you feel that way. You continually suck off the abomination of a passer that is Tim Tebow every chance you get.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    Watching the Sanchez fanboys attack everybody and trash any young QB that does some decent things is really hilarious, all that because their guy doesn't get the job done. What a sad bunch.
    STFU

    Nobody attacked or trashed Luck or any other young QB in this thread.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us