Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Luck Looks Amazing

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Who doesn't look good with Peyton Manning throwing them the ball?

Okay, Costanzo is a decent young LT prospect. That's 1/5th of their starting OL.

Dismiss what points? I believe I refuted every one of them.

And I have no anti-Sanchez agenda. It's just completely retarded that you're trying to downplay Luck's play to try and support Sanchez.
    I didn't downplay Luck's night at all, it was a great debut, I didn't post anything to the contrary, go back and actually read what I wrote.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Luck did look great, not taking away a great debut performance...

But as with everything, along comes circumstance...

The Rams aren't exactly a household team right now, and are in a bit of disarray, their DC is suspended, the team is very young, and are themselves feeling out a new coaching staff and new systems on both sides of the ball...

The Colts have established play makers on offense, especially at the skill positions and at WR, despite going through a regime change, but there is no question the Colts loaded up their playbook and play calling tonight to make sure Luck got off on the right foot, at home, in front of their own fans, to try and set a new stage in style after making the change and letting go a future HOF. There was nothing vanilla about their game plan, and that is obvious.

The problem is fans like you don't understand this, and are just pathetic ****ing trolls...

Logout, there is a Colts board out there waiting for Lucktillion to jump aboard...

Hear hear!! And good riddance too!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    "My man"?

LOL

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly the biggest Sanchez or Tebow supporter.

Our franchise QB isn't even on the roster yet IMO.

And it doesn't surprise me that you feel that way. You continually suck off the abomination of a passer that is Tim Tebow every chance you get.
    I was referring to Luck you imbecile...

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the heck does Luck have to do with the Jets, at all? The Jets have never been in any position to draft Luck or anyone like him. At the very least, try to compare Sanchez to a QB they could have had or one drafted 5 instead of 1. God this place sucks these days

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    "My man"?

LOL

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly the biggest Sanchez or Tebow supporter.

Our franchise QB isn't even on the roster yet IMO.

And it doesn't surprise me that you feel that way. You continually suck off the abomination of a passer that is Tim Tebow every chance you get.
    I know that someone is crazy when they put you in "Sanchez Homer" group.

And DaBallHawk, I guess you missed the thread I started where I was praising Luck up and down.

You took a bigger shot at him than anyone else did with your "left shoe" crack.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    I know that someone is crazy when they put you in "Sanchez Homer" group.

And DaBallHawk, I guess you missed the thread I started where I was praising Luck up and down.

You took a bigger shot at him than anyone else did with your "left shoe" crack.
    It was a shot at by far the worst defense in the NFL. After playing the Colts defense in camp playing the Rams defense in preseason must have been like not playing a defense at all. And the Colts defense is probably ranked 31st so let's see how he does against a real defense first. Not a shot at Luck at all...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    It was a shot at by far the worst defense in the NFL. After playing the Colts defense in camp playing the Rams defense in preseason must have been like not playing a defense at all. And the Colts defense is probably ranked 31st so let's see how he does against a real defense first. Not a shot at Luck at all...

St. Louis was ranked 22nd in defense last year.

Since then, they've added the likes of Cortland Finnegan, Kendall Langford, Michael Brockers, Janoris Jenkins, etc.

Oh yeah, and they brought in a guy by the name of Jeff Fisher to run the unit. Maybe you've heard of him?

To say that they boast the worst defense in the league is just stupid and shows how misinformed you are on this entire topic.
    Last edited by Untouchable; 08-13-2012 at 01:23 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe Luck will deveop into a great quarterback one day, but let's not go over board (just yet). He went 10/16 for 188 yards and 2 TD's against a not so great Rams defense, during a game one preseason practice. Lets first see how he does against some very good NFL defenses that aren't watered down due to preseason contest. Sanchez put up a very good week 1 during his rookie season follwed by a couple of great postseason performances. Doesn't make him great. Luck is a top prospect, but once again, this was only a preseason game against the Rams...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have to feel sorry for Ram fans. The combination of that abominable defense with the addition of a moron Offensive Coordinator now destroying what
    Offensive hope the had in Bradford leaves them with nothing but the strong prospect of the first pick in the 2013 draft

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Watching the Sanchez fanboys attack everybody and trash any young QB that does some decent things is really hilarious, all that because their guy doesn't get the job done. What a sad bunch.
    No one attacked Luck nimrod.

Amazing, you're coming to the rescue of a QB for the Colts and absolutely sh1t on your own teams starting QB.

Funny, it's ok for some moron to go on and on about a lousy QB like, oh Tebow, but to back the better QB, the only QB on our roster makes them a fan boy.

What does that make you? Just some guy who would pay to blow Tebow?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBayJet View Post
    I believe Luck will deveop into a great quarterback one day, but let's not go over board (just yet). He went 10/16 for 188 yards and 2 TD's against a not so great Rams defense, during a game one preseason practice. Lets first see how he does against some very good NFL defenses that aren't watered down due to preseason contest. Sanchez put up a very good week 1 during his rookie season follwed by a couple of great postseason performances. Doesn't make him great. Luck is a top prospect, but once again, this was only a preseason game against the Rams...
    1 TD and 67 yards came off a 1 yard dump to a back on his first pass.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the alternative is to pray 10 times a day for our only.NFL quality qb to fail or be injured so that a completely inadequate single wing fullback with laughable passing ablity can start and lead the Jets to the first pick in the 2013 draft....

Put me down as a "sanchez fanboy"

Better any day than an evangelical Teblower

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    you're coming to the rescue of a QB for the Colts and absolutely sh1t on your own teams starting QB.
    How did I **** on Sanchez? Because I said he doesn't get the job done? HA.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SDJETS View Post
    What the heck does Luck have to do with the Jets, at all? The Jets have never been in any position to draft Luck or anyone like him. At the very least, try to compare Sanchez to a QB they could have had or one drafted 5 instead of 1. God this place sucks these days
    Lets spell it out for the learning impaired. The thread was created because of the terrific debut of Andrew Luck. I'm not saying there wont be bumps in the road, but if you look at his mechanics, his arm strength, his foot work, you realize that this is a gifted athlete who has a tremendous upside. You also realize what Sanchez and Tebow lack his great physical ability and his command. Thats it. It has nothing to do with who you can or cannot draft. In fact, I'm defending Sanchez lately because of the total disregard of what he needs to be successful in the league.

Hope this clarifies things. If it doesn't, pound sand Kool-Aid boys.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting butthurt when people don't give your man the credit you want him to receive I see.

The ironing in this statement is epic.

Why don't you go start another idiotic thread that turns into a 16 page sh*tstorm because YOU got butthurt when people didn't give YOUR man the credit you want HIM to receive.

Clown.

_

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SDJETS View Post
    What the heck does Luck have to do with the Jets, at all? The Jets have never been in any position to draft Luck or anyone like him.
    Well they were once, but Parcells' inability to commit to him led him to returning to Tennessee for his senior year.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Tebow > Luck
    We know how much you really mean this...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    The ironing in this statement is epic.

Why don't you go start another idiotic thread that turns into a 16 page sh*tstorm because YOU got butthurt when people didn't give YOUR man the credit you want HIM to receive.

Clown.

_
    Boohoo, cry me a river. My thread is an observation of what this teams strengths and weaknesses are and who would give us the best chance to win. It doesn't have anything to do with somebody criticizing Tebow. What a dumb statement...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would just like to say one thing: bollocks.

that is all.

Back to your regularly scheduled idiocy.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, Collie and White are established players. Established JAG's who wouldn't have a chance of starting on 3/4ths of the teams in the league.
    Are you F****in Cereal?