Thread: Upper deck aisle obstructed by rail?

Upper deck aisle obstructed by rail?

Row 12-13. Are the aisle seats obstucted buy the rails? I looks at some pics and it seems like these seats are right above the stairs to enter the section. I want to buy a pair as a gift and i dont want to give obstructed view.

thanx in advance

Jets Insider VIP
    row 12 and 13 are, as far as I remember well above the rails problem. Rails for some sections are in front of row 8 and for all sideline prime sections in front of row one.

I don't think the rows you are asking about are obstructed.

Why not move up a few rows and get seats for 75 bucks?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    row 12 and 13 are, as far as I remember well above the rails problem. Rails for some sections are in front of row 8 and for all sideline prime sections in front of row one.

I don't think the rows you are asking about are obstructed.

Why not move up a few rows and get seats for 75 bucks?
    haha....I was just going to post "I think sg3 dealt with this a few years ago" and there you are.

Nice job.

You do not want to be in rows 1 or 2 of the Prime.

Row 3 is not obstructed....

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Zasw View Post
    Row 12-13. Are the aisle seats obstucted buy the rails? I looks at some pics and it seems like these seats are right above the stairs to enter the section. I want to buy a pair as a gift and i dont want to give obstructed view.

thanx in advance
    Yes, at least in the sections between the 40's. Row 12 is the first "full" row above the tunnel, and the aisle seats are directly in front of the stairs going up. The railings aren't the problem but the people going up and down all game are.

Quote Originally Posted by PJC331 View Post
    Yes, at least in the sections between the 40's. Row 12 is the first "full" row above the tunnel, and the aisle seats are directly in front of the stairs going up. The railings aren't the problem but the people going up and down all game are.

No bars at all in upper deck

Upper deck has great fans

Look up in the sky it is a bird, it is a plane, no it is the upper deck