Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: "Game Rewind" w/ All-22, anyone planning on buying?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

"Game Rewind" w/ All-22, anyone planning on buying?

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages?ttv=1

Has anyone either already bought for this season, or purchased this in previous seasons? I realize that the all-22 footage is new for this year and probably won't be implemented until the regular season, but can anyone vouch for the quality of the service overall?

Leaning towards buying, but not if I hear about choppy streaming, games not posted until a week later, etc.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's already in. There's a ton of All-22 footage in there on last year's games. Streaming is clear HD, and games are posted the following day except for MNF, which usually gets posted Wednesday. You can also watch condensed games with all the extra time in between plays edited out in under 30 minutes.

It's a great service.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's a really good tool and well worth what they are charging for it. For 20 bucks more you can add the preseason if you enjoy watching those unwatchable scrimmages

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it worth it through the Ipad app? My laptop is old, slow and limited and I use the Ipad primarily now. If I purchased this I would use it exclusively through the app. Anyone tried the app and are there performance differences? Also, does the content need to be downloaded or streamed?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agree that it's great although I was way pissed this weekend due to the blackout that isn't under thier control.

However, it's easy to beat the blackouts. Just Google "free annonymous proxy" and log into one of the servers to change your IP location to Alaska or something. I use HideMyAss.com.

Note: this only works for local blackouts, so if ESPN broadcasts nationwide it will be unavailable for 24 hours. But if CBS broadcasts locally, you can watch immediately using the proxy approach.

Note Note: Changing your IP to another country might also beat the ESPN scenario but I haven't tried it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SINYJets View Post
    Is it worth it through the Ipad app? My laptop is old, slow and limited and I use the Ipad primarily now. If I purchased this I would use it exclusively through the app. Anyone tried the app and are there performance differences? Also, does the content need to be downloaded or streamed?
    I'm using the Preseason Live app and it works really well for streaming. It does have an issue with exiting out of full screen mode during game but I think that's a just a bug and it'll be fixed. The GameRewind app isn't out yet.