Thread: Anyone headed to Pittsburgh on 9/16?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone headed to Pittsburgh on 9/16?

Went to both games in 2010. First was obviously better than the second but had a great time with lots of Jets fans both weekends. Anyone making the trip this year? At least it won't be as cold!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetgreen View Post
    Went to both games in 2010. First was obviously better than the second but had a great time with lots of Jets fans both weekends. Anyone making the trip this year? At least it won't be as cold!
    Thinking about it but it's a long drive back... Do the Jets put together bus trips?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going up with 6 other guys, the flights are cheap. We do at least one road game a year.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to go. Went to college near there and am dying for a Primanti Brothers sandwich.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    Trying to go. Went to college near there and am dying for a Primanti Brothers sandwich.
    Let me guess, Slippery Rock?

Trying to go, but can't seem to find anyone to go with. I wasn't able to make the 2010 AFCCG due to finances, but most of my friends could and they don't really want to go back due to the harsh treatment they say they received.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post

Trying to go, but can't seem to find anyone to go with. I wasn't able to make the 2010 AFCCG due to finances, but most of my friends could and they don't really want to go back due to the harsh treatment they say they received.
    Really? Considering that it seems like Pittsburg takes over half the stadium when they play here, and are well treated outside of lighthearted taunting, that's pretty rude.

Then again it all depends on how you conduct yourself. There are rules to attending in someone elses stadium.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post

Lol did I tell you I went there? I forgot if I did.