Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New fan and parking

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

New fan and parking

Ok, so I'm in 129 row 12 (if someone can update the spreadsheet) and it's my first game in the new stadium...where's a good place to park..I"m coming from Westchester. Also, do I go with the green Sanchez jersey or the white game worn Cummings jersey? (worn during bengals playoff game...I know, he's not on the team and the name is funny).

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bobr68 View Post
    Ok, so I'm in 129 row 12 (if someone can update the spreadsheet) and it's my first game in the new stadium...where's a good place to park..I"m coming from Westchester. Also, do I go with the green Sanchez jersey or the white game worn Cummings jersey? (worn during bengals playoff game...I know, he's not on the team and the name is funny).

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    are you an STH and didn't buy the parking pass?

No parking pass?

I assume you don't have one because if you did it would have the lot location on it and you wouldn't be asking.

so, with no parking pass, good luck buddy. non-parking-pass people park really far away. just follow the signs that say 'poor sucker with no parking pass....go this way'. the signs are small and hard to spot and in some cases very far apart except for the ones at the initial entrance to the stadium, then they get scarce....like you thought you were lost then suddenly you spot the next one.

sorry for the sarcasm, but it really sucks unless you have a parking pass.

you can buy a parking pass online from stubhub or ticketmaster.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the yellow permit. Didn't know if one lot better than another.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wherever you end up parking, be sure to bring a few 10-12 year old children with you and have them throw a regulation size football around the parking lot. And, don't worry if they hit a few cars or knock over a few grills, people are pretty cool about that stuff.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    We probably come into the stadium down a similar path that you will take. We usually don't have much trouble getting into the stadium, but we plan our parking around our exit strategy.

We find the best way in:
    1) We take 95 toward the stadium and take the exit that allows us to weave in between lot 26 and 27 towards Lot L or M.
    - Our goal is to set up an quick exit out of the stadium towards lot P. From that road that wraps around lot P, we get on 120 to 17 to I80 and home. By far the quickest way out we have tried.

2) If that doesn't work (we are very late), we park in Lot K with the goal of exiting quickly onto 3. But - this is the bad way out.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Crable View Post
    Wherever you end up parking, be sure to bring a few 10-12 year old children with you and have them throw a regulation size football around the parking lot. And, don't worry if they hit a few cars or knock over a few grills, people are pretty cool about that stuff.
    If you need to go to the bathroom outside the stadium, make sure that you don't make any effort to aim when using the port o pots. It's important to soak the entire inside of that thing before gametime.

We wouldn't want any women or girls to have a place to go to the bathroom would we?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    We probably come into the stadium down a similar path that you will take. We usually don't have much trouble getting into the stadium, but we plan our parking around our exit strategy.

We find the best way in:
    1) We take 95 toward the stadium and take the exit that allows us to weave in between lot 26 and 27 towards Lot L or M.
    - Our goal is to set up an quick exit out of the stadium towards lot P. From that road that wraps around lot P, we get on 120 to 17 to I80 and home. By far the quickest way out we have tried.

2) If that doesn't work (we are very late), we park in Lot K with the goal of exiting quickly onto 3. But - this is the bad way out.
    Good advice. This is what I've done and it has usually worked out well.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    A lot depends on where you need to go after the game. For example I need to get to the Tpke North s quickly as possible without having to circle the stadium and pay an extra stinking toll to go about 150 yards. So even with my yellow I park on the Arena lots which get be there fastest
    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    If you need to go to the bathroom outside the stadium, make sure that you don't make any effort to aim when using the port o pots. It's important to soak the entire inside of that thing before gametime.

We wouldn't want any women or girls to have a place to go to the bathroom would we?
    If the line at the port o pot is too long feel free to duck behind the nearest BMW.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

We find the best way in:

Stick with option #1, and make sure you exit the game quickly....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Totally forgot that spreadsheet exists. Updated.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you smoke weed don't worry about the state troopers. they're only there to make sure its 1 car per space.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    If the line at the port o pot is too long feel free to duck behind the nearest BMW.
    And nail the rear bumper

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Crable View Post
    make sure you park next to a BMW with Jersey plates and be sure to pee on the driver's side door after you drink too much.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    make sure you park next to a BMW with Jersey plates and be sure to pee on the driver's side door after you drink too much.
    You get bonus points for the handle I believe...

Plenty of opportunity too, BMW drivers are too classy to tailgate so aren't around

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    You get bonus points for the handle I believe...

Plenty of opportunity too, BMW drivers are too classy to tailgate so aren't around
    And if you get out the game quick enough, then the tires and rims are good too. It spreads nicely when the driver drives away...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    How did you get Kenwin's jersey? I actually know him a little and still stay in touch with him.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got it on nfl auction. It was from his first game against bengals in playoffs. I had it tailored a little so it would fit. Man they wear them tight. If you watch the kickoff of that game, you can see him. Would love an auto pic if you could arrange.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got it on nfl auction. It was from his first game against bengals in playoffs. I had it tailored a little so it would fit. Man they wear them tight. If you watch the kickoff of that game, you can see him. Would love an auto pic if you could arrange.
    I'll see what I can do. He is living in Texas still. He was not re-signed by the Cowboys last year, hurt his knee and is still rehabbing down there. I will PM you when I find out.